Chapter 32 : My new Comfort

Y/N's POV

I sat on our University's Infirmary as the Doctor treated my twisted ankle ..

Taehyung had helped me here , Jungkook couldn't care less..

Years ago , whatever jungkook used to do to me is now being replaced by Taehgung .. Every care , every concern that jungkook showed me , was now being showed by Taehyung..

Taehyung was now my new comfort..

Should i really just move on?
But can you possibly ignore your childhood best friend all of a sudden?
Does this even make sense?
Can you stop caring about them and treat them as if they are non existent?
I still dont know what is it that i have done and jungkook wont tell me clearly...

Aghh this is so hard..

Arguments and challenges from just a while ago couldnt just simply leave my mind .

Are they really going to do this?
Compete for a match just to win ..
Seriously??

"It's done!" The doctor told me and blushed at the sight of someone at the door.

Whats with her ? Why is she blushing?

I turned around to look at who it was ..

Jimin?! Oh so thats why she is blushing...
Perhaps she has a crush on him

"jimin?!"
"Y/n?!" We both spoke in unison

"Whats up? Are you alright?" He asked as he entered the room and I noticed him limping..

"What happened?"I pointed at his leg.

"I slipped in the changing room." He sighed.

I noticed how his hair were wet probably because he came right out of shower.

He sat on the next bed as the doctor approached him , stealing glances at him.

Yea yea ! I am surrounded by the most handsome ones.. XD

"So why are you here?" He asked

"Well something happened." I bit my lip

"What? Did you twisted your ankle?"

"Yea!"

"But how?"

"Why don't you ask your best friend?" Interrupted an annoying looking Taehyung.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked confused

"It's nothing."

"Your oh so friend pushed her into the the pool."

"Jungkook did what?" Jimin's eyes dilated.

"Nevermind." I said as my lips trembled.

"No tell me , i am gonna talk to him."

"Yea yea what can you talk with that small mouth of yours."

"Taehyung." I sniffed, tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

"Y/n." He said softly as he approached me .

"Jimin you—." In came another familiar voice that belonged to none other than my best friend turned bully..

"Not again." He emitted a long audible breath.

"What do you mean not again?" Jimin asked

"Nothing, leave it ." Jungkook said

"Why would you do that jungkook?"

"I dont care jimin."

"Apologise!" Jimin stared at him

"I wont."

"I told you what could you possibly do with that little mouth of yours ! ." Taehyung said sarcastically

"Can you shut up." This time it was jimin who spoke

"Just because you got me last time doesn't mean that i will let you say whatever you want to me." Jimin practically shut taehyung up.

An annoyed expression was obvious on Taehyung's face.

"Lets go Y/n." Taehyung approached me

"Wait.." jimin stopped us "you wont leave until jungkook apologise."

"What is wrong with you jimin?" Jungkook's asked

"Nothing, just asking you to do what is right."

"I wont apologise to her." Jungkook raised his tone making me flinch.

I wiped the single tear that had fallen on my cheek .

His words hurt! No matter how much i tried to ignore and pretend not to get hurt !  I still cared ..
His every word pierced my heart.. the fact that he is not even guilty and doesnt feel a bit of shame for whatever he has done hurt me even more.

More tears rolled down my cheek as i sniffed quietly..

"Hey hey y/n." Taehyung inched closer to me "don't ok just don't , not in front of them." He whispered as he hugged me and just as if i was waiting for this , the moment he hugged me my quiet sobs turned into loud ones , I couldn't hold the heartbreak any longer as my grief poured out in uncontrollable tears.

"Shh." Taehyung caressed my hair trying to comfort me.

Ooo so things are getting heated up , what do you think would happen next
Dont forget to vote and comment
Shabiha