Chapter 44 : A warm Escape

Jungkook's POV

I started to shut my window until i noticed something , i tried to focus more..

Oh the stepping broke? A smile naturally formed on my lips , how are you gonna meet him now? Huh?.. Keep on trying y/n , luck is not on your side today..

(A/N : i knowww right ,this is such an attractive picture 😍😍😍)

Changing my plan of sleep , i started to watch her , Her futile attempts to meet That TAEHYUNG were amusing me..

Come on y/n , try harder..

All of a sudden her head snapped towards my direction , her expressions changed to that of relief as she started to wave her hand towards me ..

What is she doing?

She started to mouth something to me ..

'Help' ?.... is this what she is saying , but why is she not speaking loudly..

I was about to ask her but she motioned me to keep quiet..

The first stepping that she was holding broke and she slipped , but ended up getting ahold of the fifth one.

"Y/N?!" My heart stopped there for a moment ..

"Wait i am coming." I mouthed back to her ..

I hurriedly ran down and then out of the house.
Opening the main door i started to make my way towards y/n's house when just then , i saw a guy in all black with a mask on a bike waiting outside for someone..

I quickly hid behind a bush on the side..

Someone actually broke into their house and y/n was trying to escape..

Quietly with careful steps , i went to that side of the house where y/n was ..

"Y/n" I whispered loud enough for her to hear

She looked down once again "jungkook help me" she cried silently "i am scared."

"Ok be careful , come down , even if you fall , i ll catch you ." I assured her.

She started to come down , her bare legs shivering because of the cold wind , i couldn't help but notice her swollen ankle ..

What actually happened?

"Don't look down , just few more steps." I whispered again..

Another last step after which i helped her get on the ground.

"Y/N?! What happ—." Before i could finish my question , cold yet soft hands enveloped me ..

" Before i could finish my question , cold yet soft hands enveloped me