Chapter 11 : Fallen too far

Y/N's POV

"Hey y/n? Are you alright?" It was my brother Hobi

"Yes oppa why?"

"I am outside your University , where are you?" He asked with concern.

"I am just about to leave the Gates , but Oppa why are you here?" I was confused

"I am coming inside." And with that he cancelled the call.

Soon after , My brother came running towards me
"Are you alright?" He started checking me

"Yes oppa i am fine , but why are you here?" I asked

"Were you crying?" He asked as he stared in my eyes and continued "tell me his name?! I will not leave him , who made you cry?" He asked as his previously worry- held eyes now fumed with anger.

"I am fine , no one made me cry." I lied before continuing "something went in my eye." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Oh." Was all he said as the anger inside him started to subside.

"Now will you tell me why are you here at this time , i mean classes are still going on!" I asked

"Your principle called." He shrugged

"Principal called?" And then it came to me noo wayyy , no wayy , did the principal see that picture too and thats why he probably called my brother.

Nooo.

"Oppa actually i think -." Before i could stop him from any kind of excuse , he had already started walking towards the building.

What should i do? Should i stop him? No no he wont listen , he is already so curious about it.

I had no option but to walk along with him , i showed him where the principal office was , we knocked and entered.

"Oh so you are here ,  hello I am Miss Y/N's principal , it was me who called you here."

"Hello , I am her brother Jung Hoseok , nice to meet you." He smiled

Th principal gave my brother a fake smile before shooting be a deathly glare and that was enough to tel me what this conversation was going to be about.

"Please have a seat." The Principal asked my brother to sit down which he gladly took.

Before he could say anything , I interrupted "Ah Sir you see , i wanted to talk to you about something." I spoke "can we have a talk before you start talking to my brother."

"Yes sure you can." He pulled another fake smile

"Ah actually, its —." I looked at my brother.

"What happened ? Is it something i shouldn't know ?" Oppa looked at me confused

"No , i mean .. Yes." I wasn't able to make an excuse.

"Perhaps." The principal interrupted "you are talking about this." And with that he rotated his laptop towards our direction.

It was the same picture because of which i was humiliated earlier , i was humiliated enough , not anymore , atleast not in front of my brother.

I instantly closed my eyes as my heart beat fastened .

"T-this." I heard my brother speaking " With due respect Sir , If you called me here to show me an edited picture than i am leaving." He stood up as he held my hand and was about to leave.

"Wait , please ask your sister." The principal called out.

My brother turned his gaze back to the principal , and if not an angry one , it was definitely a strict glare , my brother wasn't liking all this.

"Y/N please tell him that this isn't true , make it quick because clearly i am wasting my time here." He said trying his best not to get angry.

"Oppa i-its not an e-edit." I lowered down my head in embarrassed.

"What?" He said as he released his grip from my wrist.

"T-thats me." To say i was embarrassed would be an understatement, i wanted the ground to open and swallow me.

I didn't want to look in his eyes , i knew he would be hurt , disappointed , angry .

Something like this never happened before and so thats why he was so sure that this was an edit , but now he was listening it from my own mouth. I had never disappointed him before but today I....

" i am sure there must be an explanation to all this." He said out loud before continuing " i trust you and i know this is not the whole story , i wanna listen to your side." He then paused looked at the principal and said " why dont you call the guy too? I mean they both are involved right so why havent you called him? Being a University's Head , aren't you being unfair only calling the girl and not the guy who is like actually topless." He gave off a sarcastic laugh

"Y/n tell him who that guy is?" Oppa said

"Oppa its J-Jung -Jungkook." I finally blurted it out loud enough for the principal to hear.

Soo what do you all think will happen next?
Is the story going interesting?
Read ahead to find out what happens next

Shabiha
Dont forget to vote and comment