Chapter 40: Breaking her Soul

Jungkook's POV

We fell on the bed in a way that she was on top of me , our eyes met for a second and my heart started to beat fast.

Her big round eyes stared back into mine as a slight blush that had formed on her cheeks couldn't escape my eyes , few strands of her hair dangled from either side of her face .

Her eyes scanned mine with determination in search of someone.... who? The old me?

They shone like the stars of the starry night..

She was pretty, she looked pretty ..

She would blink her eyes now and then allowing her long eyelashes to flutter like the wings of butterfly, they were simply spell-bounding.
Her flawless skin glowed under the white lights of the room , Perhaps this was because of the purity her heart held ; her inner beauty that lit her eyes and softened her features.

The same old scent intoxicating me like always , my eyes didn't fail to notice the glitter she had applied on her bare shoulders and not just that the extra amount of gloss on her lips too...

As if completely lost , i gently removed a strand of her hair behind her ear and thats when she snapped out of all of it ..

"Give it back" she got off me and tried to reach towards my hand..

"No" and just as if completely turning a blind eye to how sensitive she is and how important she held our friendship , i broke the bracelet apart as if breaking her soul apart.

Her once determined eyes started to show mist..

The white shiny beads of the bracelet fell one by one rolling off the floor as she got down on her knees  to pick them up..

"Jung- jungkook you—." Her eyebrows drew together in worry and i could clearly tell how hurt she was ..

"Why did you do that?" Her voice cracked..

"So that you don't keep your hopes high." I stated plainly.

"I . Was . Not . Keeping. My .hopes . High." She stood up and gritted her teeth.

"Oh really, then why are you crying ?" I raised my eyebrow..

She was trying her best not to hit me hard

"You know what , you would love to see this ."gathering all the beads she threw her into the bin..

"Happy now?" She gave a sarcastic smile

Wow.. i did not expect that..

"What's happening?" Came in none other than that kim Taehyung ..

"I heard your voice, did he do something y/n?" He wrapped his arm around her shoulder "why do you look like you were crying?" He shot a death glare towards me..

"let it be

"let it be."

"Why dont you ever listen?" He asked

"I am . not. obliged .to listen .to your orders .or something." I replied suppressing my anger the best i can..

He wiped her tears and handed her a glass of water that was on the table while I stood there clutching my fists..

Brain: why this jealousy jungkook
Me: i dont know

"Its okay taehyung, i just distinguished the only hope i was keeping ."

"And?" He urged me to speak..

"And i feel great , atleast now there is nothing to constantly remind me." She gave me a sharp gaze .

"Lets go !" Both of them left the room leaving me in fury..

"Damn it." I hit my fist on the wall..

-

Y/N's POV

"Thankyou for the dinner y/n." Namjoon sunbae spoke

"Yea everything was so tasty." Taehyung added

"Also sorry for ruining your small party" jimin rubbed the back of his neck

"No no it's alright, i am glad you came." I smiled

"Jungkook?" Jimin looked at him

"Yea thanks , everything was yummy as usual." He complimented while looking towards my mom and not me..

What a jerk ! Doesnt even have a little shame on his face ..
Brain: just stop expecting anything good from him
Heart : yeah , stop it already..

"By the way y/n." Namjoon sunbae turned

"Yea."

"You looked pretty."

Omg ! Wowwww ! Finally he said it ! Take that jungkook, you told me he wont like me like this

Omg ! Wowwww ! Finally he said it ! Take that jungkook, you told me he wont like me like this .. what a big liar .. I rolled my tongue towards him and he knew why i was doing that..

I couldn't control my blush , words couldn't form in my mouth.

"Th- Thankyou." I kept my gaze low..

What if he notices my blush , what if he catches me
No no not yet!

And with that a quick yet long dinner ended ...

Sorry for taking sooo long to update
My exam phase is coming
I have my pre proffs starting from 7th december and then proffs starting from 7th January...

Please ya all pray ...
The update might be slow but i will definitely update..
Thankyou for your support
Don't forget to vote and comment

Shabiha