Chapter 7 : A bolt from the blue

Y/N's POV

The next day

I entered my university building only to be welcomed by weird gazes of everyone.

What's wrong? Why are they looking at me that way?

Ignoring their strange eyes , I started to make my way towards the class .

"Well she is pretty anyway." I heard someone saying

"Noo! What's so pretty about her?" A girl said somewhere.

Startled already , I turned to see who was it , it was a random guy and a girl , they were looking at their phone screen and then me in a strange manner.

What's their problem?

Ignoring them once again , I continued to walk ahead.

"Man, she is hot." I heard another voice which continued "I wanna date her and maybe take her home."

"Yea , look at her body." An another one

"But her face is innocent though"there comes another one.

"I never expected something like this from her." Who are all these people?

I kept my head low as I stood strong and continued to make my way towards the class.

"You know , as they say , the innocent ones are the most naughty ones inside." I heard another person saying and this time I lost it .

I snapped my head towards the group of 3 guys who were standing in a circle.

"What's wrong?" I scorned as I walked towards them.

One of them whistles as they all eyed me up and down and then back in to their phone screens and then back at me again with their creepy eyes , creepy face and a creepy smile plastered on their faces.

I snatched the phone from one of them and checked it out.

I was confounded with fear at what I saw , a tremendous amount of fear shook me to bones as my eyes practically bulge out of my sockets.

My brain stuttered for a moment and my eyes took in more light than I expected, every part of me paused as my thoughts trying to fathom the picture.

T-that's me

It was a picture from yesterday in the locker room , it was my and jungkook's locker room picture , we were soo close to each other , but only I knew that the guy was jungkook , because in the picture his face didn't come , it was just his bare back , however my face was clearly visible.

How did this happen? Who did this? Who took our picture? And why did he take a picture from an angle that only my face comes and not jungkook's..

And then it all came back running to me , the time when I entered the locker room and called for jungkook , there was a shower still on , there was one more person apart from me and jungkook at that time over there .. did that person? But why?

Oh my .. did jungkook? Did jungkook planned all of this ? Explains why the picture was taken at such an angle that his face doesn't show and mine does. I felt a pang in my heart at the possibility of all of this being a part of jungkook's plan ..

Why jungkook? Why are you doing all this ? I gulped down the nerve that had already formed in my throat.

"Soo? Who is the guy?" One of the guy asked as a looked at them with horror in my eyes.

"Do you have only that guy in your heart or do you give chances to others too." One of the guy winked.

Petrified by such an unexpected incident , I shoved the guy's phone back in his hand as I ran outside towards the ground of the university.

Tears fell from my cheeks as I ran at neck breaking speed until I reached the ground.

I need to confront him

"JUNGKOOOOOOOOKKK?!" I practically shouted , all eyes turned on me and I could guess that all of them had seen that picture because the way they were giving me all those stares told me more than their tongues could.

"JUNGKOOOOOOOOKKK?!" I shouted again as I bit my lip.

Shortly after , I heard a heavy voice "I think you need a psychiatrist."

Poor y/n , her picture got leaked 🤧
Could jungkook possibly hate her that much ?
Read to find out what happens next
Don't forget to comment
Shabiha