Chapter 29 : Save me ! Someone

Jungkook's POV

Hoots erupted as I threw her straight into the water..

Thats what you get for snapping at me ..

But Why isnt she up yet though? She knows how to swim, she was a great swimmer back in school. What happened? Why isnt she up yet..

"Hey JK! I hope this doesnt cause you problem." Said someone from nearby as all curious eyes looked at the pool waiting for y/n to come up..

Did she perhaps forget how to swim

Brain: you are an idiot
Me: maybe she is just goofing around , fooling me and all..
brain: but what if she really did forget how to swim
Me:

What should i do? Forgotten swimming?!I dont think so , the fact that she specifically came here to see all this shows that she was interested here ..

But...

Its been too long , you cannot hold your breath for that long ..

Worry started to get the best of me as i tried to fathom the situation... What if she hit her head or something , i mean i threw her really harsh..

What should i do?

I wiped the sweat that had formed on my forehead as i scanned the pool from above..

Did she really?

My heart felt uneasy..

Without giving a second thought, i took off my shirt ready to jump in but before i could do so , i heard another splash..

Someone dived in straight deep down probably to save y/n..
but who could it be , i coulnt see the face of the person..

Not long ago , he surfaced above as he tightly gripped y/n who was coughing hard .

I still couldnt make out the fact of the person , it was his back facing me .

Who could it be?

He lifted her up bridal style and thats when I noticed a bruise on y/n's ankle ... oh so she twisted her ankle thats why she couldnt swim..

Guilt washed over me as a worst case scenario came in my mind.

He gently placed her on the side of the pool before getting out himself.

Y/n who should be shaking with fear right now instead just gazed at the person who saved her with an unrecognisable expression as if she was spellbound.

Y/n's POV

I am going to drown and this is how i will die ?
Seems like they arent wrong when they say that you die in your field of expertise.

Save me , someone?
Is there someone who can hear me?
Jungkook????
Taehyung??!Where are you? Only if you were here..

My vision started to blur as i sank further down , blacks spot started to dance in my vision but suddenly i felt someone grabbing my wrist and pulling me upwards.

Taehyung is it you?

And in a matter of no time , i was above and coughing hard trying to catch my breath..

I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision and looked up to the person who saved me ..

"Taehyung thank—." No this person wasn't taehyung, but someone familiar, i have seen him somewhere...

"Are you alright?" He asked me in a deep voice and i noticed dimples forming on either side of his mouth..

Who is this known yet unknown?

Enjoy enjoy
Who do you think saved y/n ? 😜
Its a surprise
Dont forget to vote and comment
Shabiha