Chapter 12 : Blame it on me

Y/n's POV

"Jungkook?" My brother confirmed To which i nodded.

"Aha so problem solved , Sir, thats her best friend jungkook , what else could she be doing with her best friend." My brother stated and then took my hand again to leave.

"Wait , just because she says it was Mr Jeon Jungkook , doesn't mean it is right , i am sorry Mr Hoseok , but i will not let her go until i confirm , things like this could be bad for our college reputation , so please try to understand." The Principal stated as a matter of fact and i swear i heard my brother grit his teeth.

"Secretary, please call Mr Jeon Jungkook." He ordered his secretary.

Jungkook's POV

Me : how did she even meet him?
Brain: ofcourse because probably they are in the same class , why do you care?
Heart: ofcourse he does
Me: what?! no , i don't care whoever she befriends.
Brain: oh really now?
Me:yes
Brain: accept that you are jealous
Me: no i am not!

I shut my brain up as i pressed the accelerator even harder and just then a car came in front of me but i was quick to dodge it.

"HEY WTF!" The guy from the car shouted.

"Yea yea okay , i know its my fault , i am sorry." I brought my car to a halt.

"OH GOD WHY AM I SO ANGRY?!DAMN YOU Y/N." I punched the steering wheel and just then my phone rang.

"Hello? yes.What? But why?"

Aish!!

Steering the wheel , i turned the car back to the direction of University .

-
Y/N'S POV

"You called Sir." A familiar voice interrupted.

"Yes."

"Hey jungkook." Oppa started to speak but the Principal cut him "keep calm Mr Hoseok , let me ask."

"Mr Jeon Jungkook , look at this picture." He handed jungkook the picture and spoke "this girl.." he pointed towards me and said " says that you were with her that day in the locker room and also claims you to be her best friend, Do you perhaps know her?"

Jungkook spared a glanced at me and said

"No."

What?!

He was so casual about it like i couldn't believe his words and his attitude.

At least not in front of my brother...

"What?" It was my brother who spoke ..

"I don't know her and that's certainly not me." He stated in a serious tone.

"Miss Y/n why did you lie?"

"I am not lying sir , it is him , he is lying." I said , i was being framed and it was all coming to me .

"Yah jungkook , stop lying , we even had a conversation. Tell him."

"Hey , Stop it already , Who is asking you to do all this?" He asked me