🎂 ⋆ 🍡 🎀 𝒩𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝓉❁ 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓎😍𝓊 🎀 🍡 ⋆ 🎂

This is the first day of school and everyone are excited to meeting a new friend..... except one person. Whose the reason coming to school was to study and go home, reading his books and enjoy his life alone without others.

"Why are there so many people?" Eunwoo talking to himself while walking through the entrance door. All the girls that were walking on the hallway are all staring at him while he was walking passed by. One girl said with embarrassing reaction "He is so handsome, I would really like to know him. Do you think I should talk to him?" The girl ask her friend for a decision. Her friend then said "But he seem not want to make any contact with us, you may try but I'm not sure that it gonna work" That girl gathering all her brave and slowly walking toward Eunwoo, but someone just rushing in and bounce to her accidentally. The girl fell down to the floor, her knees smashed to the ground create a loud noise, she finally scream "Ahh...My knees hurt" That man finally realized that he was doing something wrong, when he heard the girl voice screaming out in pain he decided to ask with worry face "I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to hit you like that. I know I shouldn't run. Are you hurt anywhere?, I can carry you to the medical clinic if you would like to, as a compensate that I cause you a trouble" The girl slowly turn her head up and looking at the source of the sound that are talking to her, suddenly her eyes are locking with him, the beautiful eyes are staring at her with caring expression. The girl has face another good looking man whose protecting her from the accident that he himself created. It just like a dream come true. Her eyes staring to him without a blink. He think it been too long so he decided to ask her again "Are you okay, would you like any help from me?" Suddenly consciousness bring her back to reality. The girl replied with shaken voice "I'm okay, thank for caring about me" The man then reply with his brightest smile the girl ever see "Of course I need to worry about you, I'm the one who make you hurt and this is my responsibility to taking care of you" The man asking her again to make sure "Are you sure you can handle this by yourself?" he ask with smiling face which his eyes also smiles like a cute little puppy. The girl reply again "I'm truly fine, thank you so much" He said before he go "Anyways, if you have some trouble you can come and talk to me. My name is Moonbin. I'm in class 8 with that man you have just walk pass a minute ago" The girl reply "You know him?" Moonbin answer "Of course I know him, his name is Eunwoo and he quite a strange person. Haha. I need to go, gonna be late for the first class, see you later. Bye!" he said then leave. The girl say to her friend "Moonbin is very adorable, he is kind of friendly than I expected. Ahhh...this semester gonna be happy" the girl said and smile at the same time, her eyes also sparkling like she have found the love of her life in front of her. Her friend just mumble to herself about all the weird and strange thing her friend do in front of other students "Oh my god, are you really in to this thing" she said with a sign reaction.

Moonbin finally reach his classroom in time and see a seat left vacant beside Eunwoo, he walk to the seat and put his bag on the table then sat at the chair. He slowly take a deep breathe because after a long fast running, he feel very suffocated like he cannot breathe anymore. Finally he feel better and decided to talk to the person sitting next to him. He see that Eunwoo is always reading books which himself think it very boring. Eunwoo also wearing headsets with his music turn on and cover it with his hoodies all the time. He decided to say something to Eunwoo "Are you not boring, reading all academic thing that just keep reduce your energy?" he said to him with confuse expression. It took a while now since Moonbin has ask Eunwoo the question but still not get any response back from him. Moonbin decided to ask him again "Are you listening to what I'm saying. Hello!" he said while waving his hands along. Eunwoo finally take a glance and look at him in the eyes then said "Are you talking to me?" he said with no emotion expressing. Moonbin finally said back "Who do you think I'm talking to, I'm sitting next to you, who else can I talk to if it not you. Are you understand my question?" he said with his eyebrows frown like a bows use to tag in the gift box. Eunwoo then reply with no facial expression that "Do you ask me a question? Moonbin anger is rising up and then he said "You just wearing all the headsets and don't listening to what I'm saying to you, I'm feel like an idiot, talking with a ghost" He slowly calm himself down and say that "Just forget about it, just think that I'm not say anything to you okay" he said with his palm massaging his head. Eunwoo then reply "Okay then" he said with no expression as always. Moonbin said to himself "Can you see how strange he is, his good looking face he wear doesn't make him look any better at all" he said with angry feeling.

Suddenly the class start.....

"Okay guys there will be a midterm exam soon within 2 weeks, be prepared" teacher said before begin teaching. Moonbin said to himself "Ahhh... exam again, I just take an exam last week. Why are there so many exam? I totally hate it" he said with annoying expression. "Ohhh... one more thing guys, this exam is gonna be in pairs, better find a smart partner as soon as possible." For Eunwoo, do you want any pairs or you can do it all by your own? teacher ask with proudly voice. He then reply "I'm better alone, Thank you professor for your suggestion" he said with emotionless he wear as always. Everyone in the class all have pairs except...Moonbin, he left for a rehearsal before the teacher said that the test is in pairs. So no one know he still not have any partner yet. The class run to the end and all students are going for a lunch. Eunwoo pick up his lunch box and heading to the cafeteria. Suddenly he bump into Moonbin who was forgetting his bag in the classroom. At that time Eunwoo remember that Moonbin still not knowing that the test were doing in pairs cause he left first. He suddenly grab Moonbin hands and said "The test is in pairs" he said with no emotion. Moonbin shock for what Eunwoo does, and he didn't understand himself why his heart is beating that fast.

"What happen to me? Why my heart is beating too fast?" Moonbin said to himself without knowing that his cheeks are slowly turning red. He realized that it been too long for holding each other hands, he finally shake his hand off and ask "Thanks for telling me, I'll find a partners soon" he said and pretend that everything is fine. Eunwoo answer "No one is unpairs..... except me" he said with calm voice.

"Then can I work with you?" Moonbin finally realized that he just speak it out without thinking.
He just waiting for Eunwoo to reply. Eunwoo thinking for a moments then answer his question "You can, just don't mess up" he said and leading to cafeteria.

Moonbin glad Eunwoo reply as a yes, he always think that why Eunwoo is not making any contact with others. He thought that this time, he will have a chance to know him more.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.