•°¯'•• 🎀 𝒞𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒦𝑒𝑒𝓅 😍𝓃 𝐿🍬𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒴💍𝓊 🎀 ••'¯°•

Both Eunwoo and Moonbin were decided to coming for a casting because they want to live it up by their own not by their parents. If this work out it will give them an opportunity to face the real world even more so it a worth to try, to whether see if it gonna ending beautifully or crashing down into several pieces. No matter what the result they will get at the end, the meaning of all this is to at least give it a try. If we don't even try the result will only be that we fail it, but if we try there 2 choices we might get either right or wrong. So if we can accept the failure then just give it a try, who know it might ending up better then our expectations. Both of them thinking the same way just to know the world more. Their world has been scoping down inside the school, so facing something outside might giving them courage to see and learn what inside class never been thought. Eunwoo and Moonbin calling the modeling for the confirmation of the date and time for the casting day so they can prepared when the time come. The casting day is heading so they decide to sleep together at Eunwoo house and waiting for the casting day tomorrow.

Casting day...

Both of them waking up early, refreshing themselves looking at each other. They were both trying to change and check each other outfits for this important day which take them quite some times to make it all looking great. After they picking the outfits that suitable for this event they then prepared the stuff and get ready. Eunwoo driving a car as the wound he has it already been healed while Moonbin looking at google map trying to help Eunwoo reaching the destination faster and on time. They coming to the setting place right before the time for half an hour which indicating that it a good sign for the rest of the day. When they entering the boot, all of them were greeting and inviting both Eunwoo and Moonbin to get ready with their make up. They also have been giving the script just to know how the program gonna run so they have well preparing on that. Their excitement rising up cause this is probably the first time they are being in front of camera which the whole world going to pay attention to it.

Shooting time,

Some stuff telling them what and where to sit and to looking at when the camera zooming in their face, they were nodding their head and doing what all the staff tell them to do. All the camera is setting up and the shooting is begin. MC say to open the program by welcoming both Eunwoo and Moonbin to the show. All the program run by asking a normal question and answer but the part where both of them are worrying about is then coming. "So, now this is the part where almost all of us were waiting for. This is the question from the audience who comments on our Facebook webpage. So I'm going to read the first question out. The question say that how are you guys feel when you have been giving so much love from many people?" MC then shooting the question. Moonbin reply "It quite strange at first and a little bit nervous, we don't know how to act in front of others and like how to behave kinda like that" Moonbin answer while sending a bright smile to the camera that zooming in his face. "How about Eunwoo, what do you feel when you have been giving so much love nowadays?" MC ask Eunwoo further. "Emm... just feeling like it not private anymore about our relationship. It seems someone will getting involve in us even more than before" he said without any expression. MC further ask "Getting involve in what? Can you be more specific?" Eunwoo then answer "In our private life, I don't want other people to interfere our relationship" he said while still doesn't making any facial content. Moonbin know that Eunwoo is not liking this kind of interview he then trying to fix the situation "Emm, he means like before our love is about two of us but now he need to consider other people surrounding him" Moonbin said then smiling at the camera. Eunwoo kind of jealous that why Moonbin have to always sending a smile to a camera, he wish he is the only person who seeing that. MC further ask a question "So let move on to the next question, you guys know it right that this is a couple of boy love. Many people might not welcoming you and hating you. How do you feeling about this?" MC asking more intense question. Eunwoo then reply while looking at the camera "I didn't feel anything, I actually meaning it. Cause I don't care about other, I care about the one I love. No matter what they think. I cannot stop them from thinking like that. So if someone thinking that this kind of relationship is unacceptable, then it theirs businesses. Not us, so better manage yourself cause the one who suffer from this thing are you guys not us. We're happy here" he finish saying then turning his face away from the camera. MC further run the program by feeling a little nervous because the answer he gave is not in a good mood and tone as it should be. "That kinda serious answer don't you guys think, so how about you Moonbin. What do you feel about this thing?" MC then further talking to Moonbin. Moonbin then answering MC question with his calmness voice "I think it depend on people perspectives, I didn't think it wrong. Eunwoo have told me that no one ever define love just to loving the opposite gender. Love means that when we care, when we understand how or why the one you love is doing something. We don't want something bad happen to the one you love, you expecting good thing happening to them even you might not getting loved by them. I think the word love have a lot of meaning but for me. Love is Eunwoo, I always care for him. I'm suffering with him. I walking with him no matter what. Even the path is full of thorn or many risks it the best way to prove our love is real" Moonbin said then smiling at Eunwoo. MC then smiling for the great answer at the exactly the right time to save the day. "Wow, your answer it totally beautiful. I should have change my attitude of the word love when you saying. It kind of inspire me that you guys are really a loving couple that most people are envy right now, so here come to last question for both of you. Would you like to say anything to each other?" MC then saying the last question. Eunwoo then reply while turning himself facing Moonbin "Thank you for staying by my side when I needed someone, thank for making me realized that it not the end of the world when losing someone that you loved. It just how the world go and I learn how to accept it because of you. If your love was not strong enough like a rope that you left it for me to climbing up from the hole I digging it down by myself, I will not be ending up in this position. Thank you for making me realized how much I have hurting myself and someone around me. Sorry for burden your happiness all the way long. I cannot live without you. You were the light shining for me when I need to find a way out. I'm promise I will make it better from now on. I love you and always will" he said while grabbing Moonbin hands tightly.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.