🐢 ⋆ 🐎 🎀 𝒜𝓃❀𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝒹𝑒 💞𝒻 𝒴❀𝓊 🎀 🐎 ⋆ 🐢

Eunwoo finally at his car and seeing that Moonbin sitting at the back passenger seat. He suddenly open to door and said "Sit in the front" he said while moving his bag to the front passenger seat. Moonbin reply "But I really want to sit here. Can I sit here?" he said while begging him. Eunwoo state his order again "Are you have any consideration? I'm not your driver and this is my car. You should think you're lucky that I'm giving you a ride. Now hurry and sit in the front, I don't want to be late for the class" he said why pointing him the direction. Moonbin further said "I have been wonder, you speak to me longer than before don't you?" he ask for the reason. Eunwoo reply "I said because it important, I only say to make you respect the time. It walking continuously. We gonna be late. Stop asking question and go" he said and heading to the driver seat then drove away.

Half an hours pass, both Eunwoo and Moonbin finally reach the school. Moonbin see that there an announcement sticking in the board in front of the entrance hallway. He take a closer step and read the information written on the paper. Moonbin read it out loud so Eunwoo can hear it "There will be a graduate student from our school having a speech, and help guiding all of student to successfully graduate and receive diploma. The event will held at 3:30 till 4:30  in the afternoon who has been interested can enter without any cost. See you there!" he reading till the end.

Both of them decided to attend and listening to their senior speech for an advice. So after the class both Eunwoo and Moonbin and heading to the meeting room. When they reach there, many people are also waiting for the meeting to start. The snacks are provided as the appetizer for the student who attending the event. Both of them looking around and finally choose the seat they want, they leave their bags on their seats and walking ahead to the snack area. Both Eunwoo and Moonbin grab their snacks and heading back to their seats. Rocky already there too and waving hand to Moonbin. He invites Rocky to sit together and Eunwoo didn't say anything.

Few minutes later the MC are in the stage and finally begin to start opening the event officially. The MC said an introduction speech "Thank you for all student who desire to attend this important event, and I would like to introduce our seniors who have been graduated from our school to give their special speech. Please give a round of applause for MJ and Jinjin" all student are clapping theirs hand welcoming them to the stage. Both MJ and Jinjin step out from the behind stage and walking toward the front stage. MC said further to run the event "So let knowing about you first before you giving us the speech, can you please introduce yourself?" MC hand the microphone to MJ. MJ receive a microphone then start introducing himself "Hi all beloved junior and freshmen, my name is Kim Myungjun. You guys can called me as MJ I'll be happy with that" he said then handling the microphone to Jinjin. Jinjin continue introducing himself "Hi all, I'm Park Jinwoo you can also called me Jinjin as it's my nickname" he finish his talk so he handle the microphone back to the MC to proceed the event. MC continue the procedure "Well, I think the part where you guys waiting for is now coming. I will leave the stage to both of them. So give them a big round of applause if you want to hear their speeches" MC said while walking down the stairs and walking at the back stage. Jinjin receiving the microphone and begin to giving out his speech first "Actually I'm not quite a smart person. I just aim high and hope one day I can catch it. I have running and chasing my dream all the way long without giving up, and that why the gap between me and my dream are somehow decreasing. When the time come you can catch your dream in your reality. In my opinion, my dream is something we want ourself to be in the future. It show how we care about ourself in the next several years ahead. Are you planning for your future yet? You better think about it now. You might not know if your planning are right if you not have a chance to even experienced it. Remember how painful it was when you fall and when you reach your aim you can feel the most happiness you are craving for. I think my time is going to end quite soon. Thing that I just want you guys to keep in mind is that, don't always stuck yourself in the same place. It not gonna make something better from before. Caring about yourself, about your beloved one that still waiting to see you shine like a star that light up the sky. I'll be support you guys no matter what. Fighting and never give up" he said with fighting gesture at the end. Now it MJ turn, he grab the microphone from Jinjin and start to make a funny sound. The atmosphere kind of being change dramatically from before Jinjin have giving his speech. MJ said "You guys might think why I'm passing this school. Even today I still don't get why I can completed the course haha" he said while laughing out loud. Jinjin finally need a time out, he whispering to MJ "Don't ruins the event! It an important one. Concentrated!" he said and letting him speak. MJ answer Jinjin question "I'm going to say something further can you wait for a climax? I'm just beginning my story" he said while smiling. After that conversation going on between them. Everyone in the room is in silence mode waiting for something to go on. Finally MJ begins to talk again "As I said before, I don't know either what make me finishing this course. I have been found out later that I'm good at singing. I'm always get a higher score in the acting class and that mean I can put a lot of smile back on people face. I think that the reason. I never looking down to myself even I'm not that smart, because that is me. I'm the best version of myself. Lastly, just be yourself don't care about others. No matter what they say and even no matter what they do, they will never know you like you know yourself. You know what happen, are you the kind of person they are talking about. If the answer is NO, then just forget about it" he trying to continue speaking but someone raise his hand for a question. "But if what they talk about it a true story?" Eunwoo ask a question. MJ then reply "If that the case, you shouldn't be blaming yourself for that, the way you can do is accept it. It might sound easy to do so, but during my time in this planet earth I only see few people can doing that. It always take time to heal a wound and it not gonna be fully recover without apply any treatments . Just remember, be yourself. Find yourself and go for it" he said and signal the MC that he was finishing his speech. MC coming to the stage again "Thank you for such an amazing speech. I think I will end the event today by now. If you have any question you can also talking to them further. Thank you for you time here in this meeting. Hope you get something back from us. See you later next time. Goodbye!" MC said to end the event and walking back to the back stage.
Jinjin realized that he never see MJ this side before, because he always smile and doing random stupid things all the time. He think that MJ just want someone around him to be happy, and he think that MJ is doing pretty well today.

Eunwoo decided to go home and ask Moonbin if he want to go too, but he said he need to do something first so then he rejected. Eunwoo didn't say anything and heading back his home. Moonbin think that this might be an opportunity for him to get an advice from seniors about Eunwoo condition so he decided to have a further talk. He slowly walking approaching them and greeting them to have a conversation with him "Hey, seniors. I have some trouble to ask you for an advice but keep it low okay?" he said why using his hand to whispering something. Jinjin said "Your secret are safe with me. What is your problem then? he ask confusingly.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.