-(••÷ 🎀 𝐹𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓇 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 🎀 ÷••(-

At Eunwoo house...

His house is such a gigantic castle which contains a chandelier and automatic doors, the dream house that most people want to spend their life in and enjoy every moments they have. He slowly walk pass the garden and swimming pool situated in the front hallway, then open the entrance door. He take off his shoes put it on a shelf and heading to the stairs, but there someone called him from behind "Hey big brother, why you came home so late today. Anything going wrong?" that funny voice talking to him is his little brother Sanha who always have smile on his face. Eunwoo reply with no turning back "Nothing, traffic jam" After he answer his brothers question he is heading to the stairs and entering his room. He locked the door for his privacy, even from his family.

In the middle of the night...

Eunwoo is sleeping but his breathing is very loud, his rhythms are very frequent. He probably have a nightmares according to that he is sweating a lot. His collar is wet and his hand is grab so hard on the blanket that cover his body. He finally say "Dad, I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry" his tears also running from the corners of both eyes down to his chin. Suddenly, he wakes up. He sheds out his tears and try to sleep again but he can't after that nightmare happens, it still hit his head real hard when he start to sleep again. He start reading books about the class tomorrow hope it will help him to feel more sleepy, but he not that lucky he still stay awake until the sun start to shown up. He packing his stuff for the class in the morning and walking down the stairs with his pale face that can't be hidden. When he was downed, no one is awake so he go to his cars and drive to school. He probably reaching his school pretty early today, and it seems that he like it. No one is here so he can walk peacefully to the classroom and take a seat, but someone interrupt him from his imagination "Why you come so early today, missing me?" the man voice that Eunwoo remember calling him from the tennis court. Moonbin slowly walking approach Eunwoo and ask him again "Are you hear what I'm saying" he ask again with confused expression. Eunwoo then answer with no eye contact "Just waking up early" Moonbin wonder that why he not make any eyes contact with him. He said further "Hey dude, does anybody teach you that when you talking to someone you should look at them in the eyes. You know make an eyes contact." he said why use his hand gesture to explain. Eunwoo didn't say anything but keep walking ahead his destination but Moonbin doesn't want to let him go like that. He finally reach out his hand and try to grab Eunwoo jacket but there a rock why he walking pass, it make him losing his pace and finally touch Eunwoo hoodies to fall down. Before he trying to say something bad to him for letting his word float around in the air, something caught his attention from his first glance. Moonbin finally realized that Eunwoo face is quite pale, his lip is like a dead corpse that can still walking. He feel very surprised to see that. Moonbin slowly adjust his mood and said as polite as he can be and ask him "What happen to your face, are you ok?" he ask with worry face. Eunwoo said "Nothing" he said while put his hoodie back to their original position and continue walking. Moonbin said to himself "Never mind, I see him again today in the class. I should find a way to make him speak" he said and walking after Eunwoo.

Moonbin has reach the room but he not find Eunwoo there, he think for a minutes and the ideas kick up his mind that he might find a place with less people. He decided to look at many places until he reached school library. He makes a decision to go inside and finally he found Eunwoo. He observed that Eunwoo head is tend to hit the mirror aside with it full power in a single minutes, so he decide to place his hand before the mirror. Things go as expected, his head tend to the mirror but touching Moonbin hand first. Moonbin realized that Eunwoo might not have enough sleep so he trying to bring his hand out and let him sleep. Finally he can sleep. Moonbin slowly taking the books from his hands that are on the floors and put it in his bag.

Moonbin decide to sit here and waiting for the class to start, so he can wake Eunwoo and heading to the class together

Moonbin decide to sit here and waiting for the class to start, so he can wake Eunwoo and heading to the class together. Suddenly the bell rang, but Eunwoo is not awake yet. It indicated that he really need some rest. Moonbin decided to called his friend Rocky and said "Hey, can you do me a favor?" he said with quiet voice as possible. Rocky then reply "What?" he reply with happy voice. Moonbin ask further "Can you please tell the professor for my class that I and Eunwoo is not gonna attending the class. Eunwoo is kinda need some rest a little bit. I gonna stay and look after him" Moonbin said with serious voice. Rocky then reply "Hmm... I can do it for you, but everything is worth to pay" he said with tricky voice. Moonbin finally answer "Ohh damn! Are you my friend?" he reply with the most quiet aggressive voice ever. Rocky said "Of course I'm you friend, just treat me with a good meal then" he reply with laughing voice. Moonbin said "Ohh god! Fine. Do it now. Understand?" he reply with naughty voice. Rocky finally reply "I'm heading, don't worry. You better prepared a good restaurant by now" he said and hang up the phone. Moonbin said to himself "Damn it!" with a loud voice. Eunwoo slowly change his posture and he finally wake up. Eunwoo then said "Why you're here?" he said with sleepy voice. Moonbin then reply "Emm.. I'm finding a book here. Hehe" he said with shaken voice. Eunwoo finally getting up and realized that the class might start already. He decide to bring his bags and stand up. It was very sudden from sitting position to standing position, he feel a little dizzy and nearly fall down but Moonbin catch his shoulders and suits him. Moonbin said with angry voice "What are you doing?, why you doing it all sudden. You don't need to rush. The class is cancelled" he said that to make him caring about himself. Eunwoo said "Class cancelled?" he said again for making sure. Moonbin reply "Do you think I'm a liar, if there is a class why am I still here. You know I miss many classes already. I shouldn't miss one more" he said with serious expression. Eunwoo finally calm himself down and sitting at the chair again. Moonbin said "Now you have to tell me, why are you looking so sleepy like this? Anything burdens you last night?" he ask and expecting for an answer. Eunwoo reply with his eyes not that wide open "It's nothing" Moonbin ask further "Do you think I'm gonna believe you, you looking like a walking corpse like this. Something might had happened to you, tell me the truth. What is going on?" he said with his eyebrow frown. Eunwoo said "Stop bothering me" he said with no eyes contact this time. Moonbin kinda angry even more he further said "Are you not gonna telling me right? That fine, I find it by myself" he said and the conversation is over.

Eunwoo and Moonbin still not speak anything to each other for an hours, suddenly the lunch bell rang. Moonbin decided to talk to him again "It time for lunch, wanna eat together" Eunwoo reply "No" while searching through his bags and he realized that he forgotten to make his own lunch. Moonbin said "You didn't prepared yourself lunch, don't you? Just come and eat lunch with me. I'm not gonna bite you" he said with friendly expression. Eunwoo answers "Too many people" he said while still searching throughout his bags. Moonbin said "It gonna be you and me on the same table no one else. What would you say?" he said to encourage him to eat lunch

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.