🐦 ⋆ 🐨 🎀 𝑀𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐿🏵𝓋𝑒 🎀 🐨 ⋆ 🐦

Moonbin closing his eyes and then...

Eunwoo start by kissing Moonbin neck as delicate as he can do. His right hand slowly fondled Moonbin back and slowly moving up to his neck while the other hand still placing on Moonbin shoulder. Eunwoo gently put his fingertips into Moonbin hairs trying to make him become more comfortable. He then further slowly continue and putting his lips over Moonbin lips. Eunwoo thinking that this time Moonbin going to rejected him or not and he just can't wait to know the results. Moonbin surprised a little and think that it not that bad as he expected. Eunwoo lips touching to him is not violence but he keep it slow, pace by pace with caring. Moonbin finally have the answer to himself that he love him. It doesn't matter what gonna happen next. He just ready for it. Moonbin kissing him back as the answer that everything is right. They continue kissing each other. Their hands are intertwined and Eunwoo slowly lean himself toward Moonbin, making Moonbin lying down in the bed while Eunwoo is on the top. Both of them staring at each other eyes with the meaning of 'I will never let you go' They are making love, touching each other like the way they will hold each other to the end of their life, but all that romantic moments need to stop cause their someone interrupted by knocking on Eunwoo room. Both of them finally loosen their hug, stop what they are doing and coming back to their original position. They trying to looking at each other, checking how it going and it went fine. Eunwoo decided to opening the door. He sees Sanha in front of the room and he ask "Why you coming to my room at this time. It just a bad interruption" he said with naughty voice. Sanha then reply "Are you guys doing something that should not be doing? Ahh... I should hurry and tell mom what happening. Haha" he said then pretend to walking out of Eunwoo room. Eunwoo then said "If you dare, then do it" he said with his frowning expression. Sanha make a teasing face back and say "I'm just kidding. How can I tell our mom what you guys are doing. You guys just doing... loved work that it. Am I right?" he said while smiling. Sanha continue saying "I'm feeling happy today. It been a long long time since I have seen your smile like this. I just got my brother back" he said while looking at Eunwoo. Eunwoo then say "I'm sorry. I just can't looking at you and mom and pretend nothing wrong happened. I'm the one that make our father pass away" he said with sorrow feeling inside. Sanha then said "Are you serious? No one ever blaming you for this things. It just an accident. It quite a long time though and I can accept he's gone" he said than put his hand on Eunwoo shoulder to suit him. Eunwoo continue "Are you not blaming me for that?" he ask again to make sure. Sanha then reply "Of course, I swear with my life I never ever blaming you for this incident. I know you trying so hard to safe him at that time. Stop thinking it your fault. Mom is also not blaming you for that either. Even though she kind of a little sad when talking about him, but she understands you" Sanha said to make Eunwoo stop blaming himself. Eunwoo smile back and say "Thank you for all your understanding. I really appreciate it. I'm sorry that throughout this time I have been to harsh on you. I just don't know how to act in front of you and mom. It just weird to looking at your guys in the eyes without feeling anything" he said while still smiling back at Sanha. Sanha further said " But right now... It seems like someone have understanding you more than we do. Right? Senior Moonbin?" he said and change his eyes position and looking at Moonbin. Moonbin with shying expression said "No, that not true at all. No matter what, you are the most understandable for him not me. You guys are brother. Including your mom by the way" he said while his cheek become hot. "I think the air conditioner is quite cold in this room, while your face is turning red. Are you hot? Senior Moonbin or Are you shy? " Sanha teasing Moonbin as he act so cute under a red plum cheeks that he can't hide. "Stop fooling around like a little kids. Does she coming home yet? I mean our mom" Eunwoo change the topics and ask about his mother. Sanha then reply "She hasn't coming back yet. May be half an hour I think. Why are you asking?" Sanha ask confusingly. "I just want to discuss something with her. I want to make everything better from now on" Eunwoo reply with the thoughts in his mind. Sanha smile and never feel this good before "Are you really coming back brother? Can you just accept everything right now and move on? I just can believe it true. Can you pinch me? See if I'm hurt. Come on. Pinch me. Fast!" he said while walking closer. Eunwoo smile brighter than before and answer "Stop teasing me" he said while pinching Sanha arm. "Ahhh... that's hurt. Stop it" Sanha screaming out in pain while Eunwoo teasing him. Eunwoo said back "You want me to do it, so don't blaming me for that" he said and give Sanha a smile he wanted. Sanha feel very more comfortable with Eunwoo, after all this time he doesn't know why he feel uncomfortable when getting near him. From now on, everything can't be better than this. All of them smiling from cheeks to cheeks and staying in Eunwoo room for an hour.

An hour late, someone hit the bell in front of Eunwoo house...

Sanha then said "I'll look at it. You guys can stay here. Be right back" he said then make a way downstairs. Sanha opening the door and saw Rocky. He kind of unexpected that he would come to his house. Sanha ask a question "Hi, senior Rocky. What bought you here? Anything serious today?" he asked and wait for an answer. Rocky calm himself down and say "I want to see you, I just want to talk to you. So I came" he answer while looking down to the ground. Sanha further say "Ohh... Emm... Would you like to come in?" he said then doing greeting. Rocky answer "Yeah, thanks" he said then walk inside the house. Sanha invited Rocky to his room due to his mom has coming back when he was coming downstairs. Rocky follow Sanha to his room.

 Rocky follow Sanha to his room

"Wow... you room look so neat. You are such an organization person" he said while still planning his eyes and looking around Sanha room. Sanha said back "Thank you, Senior. Let's have a seat here" then he invited him to sit at the end of the bed and finally begin the conversation. Sanha then start the talk "What would you like to talk to me?" he ask and doing cute face while waiting for the answer. Rocky has known himself for a long time that he actually like this god damn cute kids for the first time he met him, but he doesn't know how to express what he feel to him. "Being yourself" MJ voice come across his mind and finally he gain his confidence back and decided to ask out "After the talk that day, I feel like you are so cute and adorable. I just can't think about you like a brother. I want to be more than just your brother. Can you give me a chance? I really want to talking care of you" he said and begging with his cutie little fox eyes, and inside his mind he has been expected that Sanha will give him a chance to win his heart.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.