🐫 ⋆ 🐓 🎀 𝒩🌞𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 🎀 🐓 ⋆ 🐫

Please listening to the music along while reading. Hope you guys like it.

At the rooftop of Eunwoo house...

They rooftop was dark and there no such light to guide them to walk. Eunwoo have preparing all of this thing for his lover. He wait until the time come then suddenly opening the light. All the light were showing up, all the wire are hanging around create a romantic moment. Moonbin is very surprising and delight at the same time. His eyes is sparkling, feeling so much joy is overwhelming. Imagine you have a butterfly flying in your stomach. He suddenly ask "Have you preparing all of this thing?" he ask while turning himself around to face Eunwoo who walking behind him, but he doesn't see him. "Eunwoo! Eunwoo! Where are you? Stop playing like a kid" he said while still using his eyes to see where Eunwoo is. Eunwoo finally making himself out of the dark which he has been hiding the cake in the refrigerator for a long time. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday happy birthday. Happy... birthday... to ... you" Eunwoo walking while singing this song. His hand carrying a beautiful cake he has been made by himself for his darling. He suddenly stop at where Moonbin stand and said "Happy birthday, my everything" he said while handing a cake to Moonbin. "Make a wish and then blow it" he said while smiling at Moonbin. Moonbin then closing his eyes making a wish about the relationship he have with Eunwoo is going to be alright. No more problem and many hidden sad story anymore. He wish Eunwoo to be happy and that all he want from the star. Moonbin then blowing the candle and said "Thank you, I didn't I know that you know my birthday" he said while looking at Eunwoo. "How could I don't know your birthday, this day is the most important day of you life. You are my boyfriend. This is the easy thing that I should remember" he said while smiling back. "Let's eat the cake, I have spending all my effort in doing this especially for you" he said while grabbing a fork and sending it to Moonbin. Moonbin then grabbing a fork and taking a bite on the cake. "Wow! It so delicious. I really like ice cream and this is an ice cream cake. You are quite good at this don't you" he said while eating like a child. Some pieces of cake has been around his corner of his mouth and he didn't noticing himself. Eunwoo then laughing and laughing with funny expression. "Why are you laughing? Is there something on my face?" Moonbin said while grabbing a napkin left aside the table. Eunwoo stop Moonbin from doing that motion and using his mouth to get away of that pieces of cake on Moonbin mouth. "What are you doing?" Moonbin said while raising his eye brows. "I'm getting the cake out of your month" he said while chewing that piece of cake. "Hmm..., it so sweet" he said while licking his mouth. "I also think the cake is sweet too" he said while doing a cheesy face. "I didn't mean a cake I made for you" Eunwoo said while looking at Moonbin mouth. Moonbin then asked "What do you mean?" he said while looking at Eunwoo who keep staring at his mouth. "I mean ... your mouth. That is sweet not the cake" he said while still making a move forward. Moonbin didn't hesitate Eunwoo move while he tending himself toward him. Making his position from sitting to be lying on the bench. Eunwoo is about to make love but he saw Moonbin closing his eyes so tight then he said "Loosen it up, relax.It not a big deal. We have done this before. We are professional" he said while licking his lips. Moonbin then further said "What do you saying?" he said while embarrassing. "Are you shy? I have seen all of you. You don't have to be shy anymore" he said while looking at his boyfriend from head to toe. Moonbin then said "Stop looking like that to me" he said with a little cute angry expression. Eunwoo ignore the voice from Moonbin and then moving his body down and touch Moonbin body. He slowly making love, reducing the space between their body and their lip until it combine to one body. Eunwoo slowly kissing Moonbin nose and eye and said "Your nose and your eyes were all mine" he said while continue kissing his forehead and his lips then said again "Your forehead and your lips also belong to me" he said while kissing harder and making love which can be done with the real lovers. Their hands are bond to one, their eyes are looking at each other while their body and their lips is touching. They were making love until one of Moonbin hands suddenly touch the cake, he about to clean it out but Eunwoo stop it. He then slowly moving his mouth from Moonbin lips and finishing the cake on Moonbin hands gently and delicately. They continue what they have done until they satisfied.

"Thank you, for everything you have done for me" Eunwoo said. "It nothing, if I have not love you. I wouldn't be this happy. I owe you too" he said while smiling. Eunwoo using his hand make Moonbin face laying down in his shoulder. Moonbin just let he do that and let it go. Eunwoo grabbing his phone and plug in his earphones then opening the song he like. He put on one earphone to himself while another one putting in Moonbin ears.

When I look at you
Swear that I feel something in my heart
Telling me it's gonna be okay
Like maybe this time, love will stay
And the sun tries to shine brighter when you walk by
As if it knows that you've caught my eye
It's jealous that you light up my life

Suddenly the raindrops from the sky like they are going to ruining their honeymoon party but they still sitting there and enjoy the rain. "Are you not afraid you gonna get sick?" Moonbin ask Eunwoo. Eunwoo then answer in a melody "There not much the world can do, to keep me away from you. I am committed" he singing the song out. "To make sure this dream we have come true, gravity try to push me down. There no chance when you're around. Honey we make it" Moonbin continue the song. "Nothing can stop us, nothing can stop us now" they both singing out the last verse. "Thank god it you" Eunwoo then said something. "Why you have to thank me?" Moonbin ask confusingly. Eunwoo then answer "Cause you prove that god make no mistake, he made you for me" he said while smiling. "Thank you too, that you have change. You bring yourself out of the thing that hold you back. You make me worth trying to safe you from that and I'm not disappointed at all of what I have done" Moonbin said while holding Eunwoo hand. "I love you, Moonbin" Eunwoo said. "I love you too" Moonbin said it back.

"Somehow it good to live in darkness sometime, cause you making me realized that you always be there to lighten me up" Eunwoo said.

There a final episode ahead you guys. Be prepared! Lastly, thank you so much for all of your support. I wouldn't have done this far without you guys. I'm sincerely thankful for what you guys all enjoy my story. This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.