🐦 ⋆ 🐥 🎀 𝐵𝑒𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂 🎀 🐥 ⋆ 🐦

After Moonbin reach the kitchen he seeing a beautiful fine dining dishes placed on the marble counter bar so he think it was for him and also his younger brother. He slowly walking inside until he seeing what Eunwoo doing, and he finally realized that he is so good looking while he doing something with caring.

 He slowly walking inside until he seeing what Eunwoo doing, and he finally realized that he is so good looking while he doing something with caring

His black hair is sparkling when the light reflects on his head and all the white shirt he wears is totally make the atmosphere become cozy. He slowly pour lemon juice in the glasses with his beautiful hand gesture indicating that he doing it gently. Finally their food have been completely made. Moonbin see the dishes and say "Wow! it looking so delicious can't wait to have a bite on it, but... where is your mom by the way. I didn't saw her when I entering your house" he said with wonder face. Sanha then answer "She is at the church, she going there everyday at the exact same time to change the banquet in front of our dad grave" Eunwoo start to tears up so he finally isolating himself to the kitchen for a moment. After a few minutes he decided to coming back and start having dinner and pretending that nothing is happening. Moonbin ask with worry face "Are you okay? I'm so sorry for asking that" he ask with consideration. Eunwoo then reply "I'm fine" with shaken voice that he can't hide. After they finished having lunch. Their mom finally coming home. She also carry the dry brownish banquet she has change and place them at the backyard every time since her lover has gone. Eunwoo said something up "Mom, I'll make you some salad, it in the fridge. Let me take it out for you" his mom didn't reply. After Eunwoo has taken out salad that he made and gave it to his mom, as expected he isolated himself again to staying upstairs. Moonbin slowly walking follow Eunwoo. When they reaching the room, Eunwoo tell Moonbin that he is going to take a shower first. So Moonbin stay alone at his room. He decide to have a tour on Eunwoo room and finally see the picture he take with his dad. He decided to pick it up and see that, Eunwoo smile at that moment is the most happier smile he can wears, but why he seem to be less happy nowadays. Even just a corner of his lips still not lifting up. Suddenly, he received a message from Rocky which state that "I know why he keeping distance from others, but you have to be careful not to let him know this. If he did, Sanha will be in trouble. Understand?" he continued reading the message. Rocky message say "He losing his father from the car accident, he blaming himself for that. So he doesn't want to make bonds with other cause he afraid of losing another" after Moonbin reading all the texts he finally understand everything. Probably at that time when he saw him cry might because his dad was gone and he still at young age. He just afraid of losing someone he loved. Not that long from the message he read, Eunwoo finally make himself out of the bathroom. Moonbin continue to take a shower and think of many way of how to help him reducing his wall and try to making a connection with other people. He finally coming out of the bathroom and see that Eunwoo is sleeping already. He trying to do his routine as quite as possible to not wake him up cause according from today he literally need some rest.

At midnight... both of them are sleeping in the same bed. An hours pass by and everything seems fine like nothings going to happen, but suddenly the same haunted nightmare has attacking Eunwoo again.

Eunwoo dream perspective...

"Eunwoo, if anything happen to me, try to continue living. Don't coming back for me! Understand?" his father talking to him. "Dad, why are you saying this? How can I live without you?" he said while he was crying. "You are smart at everything, don't be too stubborn on this. Continue living your life. Don't make me sad when I'm gone. This is not a question and an answer it an ordered. You always obey my words. Don't make me say it again" his dad saying while loosen Eunwoo seatbelt cause the car seem to go out of the path. His dad trying to pushed him away but he resist, at that time he not even a man yet he is just a little boy. So he has been push out of the car easily. He trying to grab his father hands and drag him along together but his father trying to let it go. The last sentence he heard is that "Eunwoo, my little boy. Taking care of your mom and your little brother. Don't let them seeing you cry. Keep living. Enjoying your life. I'll watch you from above. Please remember... you, your mom and your brother are the most precious thing I ever ask for. I will always and always loving you" his strength is finally loosen and his dad is falling from the cliff along with the car. On the next day, his dad body has been discovered while Eunwoo still sitting and crying at the site of accident without leaving. The police come and carry him to hospital. He trying to against but he doesn't have that much energy to use anymore. After he has been admit at the hospital both his mom and his little brother are coming and visiting him. They all crying from the accident that has happened. Eunwoo finally wake up, he has changed from before. His mom talking to him but he never reply even his brother ask him a question, but still didn't get any response back. He doesn't talk, doesn't care about other, he just care about his own business. Both of them are worry about him so they are decide to ask the doctor what happening to him. The doctor said "Due to the accident that was quite harsh and he is quite young, he might have a personality change due to this big lost. He might be kept everything to himself. Not brave enough to make a connection or even trust someone. It might take time for him to coming back as a lively person again" both of them understand.

At Eunwoo room...

"Dad! Dad! Come back. I'm sorry dad. I'm sorry" Eunwoo crying while he also grab harshly on the pillow. The voice is loud enough to make Moonbin who was sleeping aside waking up. He decide to look at the source of the sound which is beside him. He see Eunwoo crying for the second time, and this time is quite severe than the last time he saw it. Which it means that his painful though never decreasing when time pass. He trying to wake him up but he still crying. Moonbin trying to lifted Eunwoo head up and place it on his arms. He patting Eunwoo head softly and also wipe out his tears. Eunwoo turn himself and hugging Moonbin cause he think his father come to him. Moonbin quite surprised at first but after that he hugging him back. Moonbin also say "It gonna be okay, everything gonna be fine. It just a nightmare. I'm here. You don't have to be afraid of anything" after Moonbin said that Eunwoo crying is somehow reducing. They were hugging until the morning light shining through the curtain. Eunwoo finally waking up and found out that they are cuddle each other. He a little surprised but he continue sleeping. Finally Moonbin wake up, he stretched himself a little bit then put a blanket that left messy at the bed end and cover it up for Eunwoo.

Moonbin go and take a shower and after that when he out of the bathroom. Eunwoo also heading and take a shower. When both of them already shower they are packing their stuffs and heading to go to school. Eunwoo finally asked "You wanna go with me?" he ask with friendly voice. Moonbin actually feel strange of the phrase he just listening to. He confusingly ask back "Does your head somehow bang to anything? Why you speaking so nice with me today?" he asking while continue packing his stuff. Eunwoo reply "Nothing, if you don't want to go that fine" he said then pretend to walking out of the room. Moonbin stop him within a blink of eyes "Of course, I will go with you. I'll wait for you downstairs" he rushing to the door and heading down the stairs. Eunwoo finally pick up his bags, thinking to himself without realized that he is smiling. It probably his first smile after that incident happen. He said to himself "It better that I thought" he said while heading downstairs and walking to his car.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.