★✶ 🎀 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 ❤𝓃 𝑀𝓎 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝒹 🎀 ✶★

"I love you and always will" Eunwoo said while holding Moonbin hands and never letting it go. Moonbin further said "You don't have to thank me for anything. I did it because I love you. Who want the one they love ending up with tears and sadness, probably no one for sure. I expected to see your smile, I expected to make you happy whenever you are with me. I just can't keep on not worrying about you every single day. You make me thinking of you every time. I just want you to know, our life is short. Do whatever you want when you still have time. I or you can even die tomorrow who knows. Loving each other today, not when the day when someone moving us apart. I never think before that I will end up liking you from the start since the day you're crying. At first I thought I was just pitying on you but somehow this bonding I have with you make my heart falling into pieces every time I see your tears. Even at that time you might not recognizing me, but I just keep watching you from far away. You may not knowing it. This is the first time I'm telling you this. My feeling I have with you become clearer and clearer when the day you have an accident. I just think that why I can't even protecting you from all those society trash. I just don't want you to face another bad story, what you have experienced is a lot already. I don't want you to face with it more. I'm worrying about you so much and I think you know. I love you and I will doing whatever on my mind to make every single day of us full of smile and happiness" Moonbin said then looking at Eunwoo in the eyes. Eunwoo then kissing Moonbin cheeks while the program is still running. The director then zooming in the camera for the audience to see in clearer view.

 The director then zooming in the camera for the audience to see in clearer view

Moonbin then smile from cheek to cheek and everyone know he is happy with it. Then Eunwoo moving his lips out of Moonbin cheek then stay at normal position. The MC then shock for a minute before gathering all her conscious and coming back to talk again. "Aww... that's so sweet I think many audience were all falling in love in your couple right now. So that was a pretty good ending for our show today. Thank you for your attention and support along our online broadcast and on our webpage. Next episode we gonna bring you guys more on the interesting stuff. This is the end of today show. Thank you all and have a good day" MC said then the director shout out to end the board cast. Both of them were relief that finally this event they have has already ended. Eunwoo changing his clothes while Moonbin packing some stuff and ready to get moving. After they were all done, they were heading to the car while there someone stop them from behind. "Hey, you two. Can I talk to you guys for a minute?" director said and walking toward them. Eunwoo then stop for a second and waiting for the director to approaching him. When the director reach them, director then ask a question "Would you guys want to be in a drama?" director said and waiting for the answer. He also expected that both of them were agreed to be in this part of the drama together with him. Eunwoo then reply "Which drama?" he then asking the director back. Director then answer "It about high school love story and it gonna be about romantic kind of type. You will get paid will high amount of money. Would you like to come for the audition?" director ask and wait for the reply. Moonbin then ask further "Can you tell us the summary of the story like the plots of the drama. How it going?" he ask to make a better decision. "It gonna be about the story of two men who became friend and falling in love with the same woman" he answer Moonbin question. Eunwoo then said "It like we are not going to play a role together?" he ask again to make sure. "There are main role and supporting role so either one of you will going to end up with a woman while another just in a friend zone" director clarify the character for Eunwoo. Eunwoo then answer "If that so, we need to rejected. I will accept it if you let both of us act as a couple not to pair with other lead actress. I want to kiss only my boyfriend not other people lips. So, sorry about it. We not interested in it" Eunwoo said then grabbing Moonbin and walk out of the studio. Moonbin looking at the hands that are intertwined between him and Eunwoo then smile. He think that the answer Eunwoo give is strong enough to make him know that Eunwoo is serious about this relationship. Moonbin finally say something back "Thank you" he said while they still walking ahead the car park. Eunwoo then confuse so he asked "What do you thank me for? I didn't do anything special today. Kind of ruining the vibe actually" he said while turning his back and stop walking. Moonbin then reply "For not accepting to playing that drama" he said the reason for his words. Eunwoo then continue "How can I play that drama. I can't kiss any girl in public. I already belong to you and I don't want other people to be in between our relationship. Why am I need to put my mouth and kissing with others? It not making any sense at all" he said the reason why he rejected the director. Moonbin smile as he know the reason he then said "I was thinking like you think too. I will not be able to kissing unknown girl either" he said then both of them heading to the car. When both of them reaching the car the notification from both of their phone were alerted. Both Eunwoo and Moonbin looking at each other face and then suddenly looking at the message sending to them. The message is sending from MJ, there senior who has been studying in university right now, the message said that "Congratulations to both of you, look like you have become more adult than last time we met. Doing what you guys think is right is the think I always keep telling you to do and finally you did it. You did it beautifully than I expected. Keep trusting each other even when the situation is not favored. Keep loving each other even when that day you are hating each other like hell. Don't forget how you guys love and don't let that good memories you have flow away through time. Keep reminding yourself of the thing you guys like for each other. Referring back to it again when you have a fight and I make sure you'll find a way to getting back together again. Lastly, I'm so so happy to knowing you two. If you need any help I'm here. Don't forget to call me for your wedding partners. I'll wait for it" MJ message has touched their heart so much. What MJ said is the reality of the world, we need to be careful in every step we take but remember who is on your side. Never abundant them, you will need them when the time come.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.