🍩 ⋆ 🍌 🎀 𝐻❤𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓎 🎀 🍌 ⋆ 🍩

Rocky holding Sanha hand and finally walking to the table the waiter reserve for them. "Here is your seat I'll give the menu for you okay. Please wait for a moment" waiter said then walk away to the menu bar and bring 2 menu. Left both Rocky and Sanha alone together.

Sanha surprised at the table which is setting up for serving 6 people but why Rocky tell the waiter that only 2 of them will be here

Sanha surprised at the table which is setting up for serving 6 people but why Rocky tell the waiter that only 2 of them will be here. Sanha then ask "Why are there 6 seats available? You said we come in pairs right why there so many seat here?" Sanha ask with confusing face. Rocky then answer "I have preparing something special for you today. So I invited the most important person for you to join us. That why there another 4 seats left for them" Rocky answer while smiling. Sanha get a little more confuse that why Rocky ask him to choose the restaurant even he preparing this one for him. So he again ask to clarify his thought "You said that you have preparing this but why you asking me for choosing other restaurant at first. You not afraid that I'm going to choose another restaurant" Sanha said and wait for a feedback. Rocky then reply "I didn't know you today, I know you quite some time already I know that you probably don't want to choose anything. You probably follow what my decision are no matter what. Am I right?" Rocky ask. Sanha then nodding his heads and feel that there someone which is Rocky who know what he think and that all he want. Even it just only from one person but it enough to light up his darkest day. Sanha then ask "So who do you invited more. I just interested to knowing that" Sanha said while smiling and shaking a little bit. Rocky then ask "Are you nervous? I'm not gonna bring someone to kill you. It will be someone who you feel more comfortable if you have them here" Rocky said while laughing. Sanha then answer "You always make me surprised" Sanha said while waiting for the menu. The waiter then handling a menu and Sanha about to opened the book suddenly Rocky grabbing Sanha hand as a sign for him to stop looking at the menu. Rocky then saying something in waiter ears and suddenly the waiter leave. Sanha feeling something weird again so he ask "What are you telling the waiter?" Sanha said while his eyesbrow is frown. Rocky then said "Are you not trusting me? I'm not telling them to kill you I'm just tell them to setting up something for you" Rocky said while smiling. Sanha then said "I don't mean that I'm not trusting you but you keep acting weird so it not wrong right if I have a question" Sanha said while bringing his face back with not frowning moment. Rocky then said "Don't worry, it going to be the day you remember all of your lifetime. Trust me!" Rocky said while looking at Sanha. Sanha then said back "You already making me scared" Sanha said while laughing. Both of them doing normal chit chatting while waiting for the food to be prepared, not long enough the most important person Rocky invited is finally shown up at the table. Sanha then surprised about who he has met. "Hi, little kids. Long time no see. Don't you remembering us" Jinjin said while entering the room. Follow by MJ, Eunwoo and Moonbin. Sanha then surprised that why they were all here. So he ask "How are you guys come here? It just unexpected. I didn't expected you guys will come" Sanha said while rising up his smile. MJ then answer "That right if you expected to see us it might not consider a surprise aren't you" MJ said while laughing. Sanha further said "How could  you know me senior Jinjin, senior MJ?" Sanha then answer "Why do we have not known you, you are our fan club right? I have heard from Rocky and Eunwoo that you like our new album" MJ said while smiling from cheek to cheek. "You guys know, ahhh that so embarrassing. But ai really like your song. The way you sing is killing me and the way senior Jinjin rap is blowing my mind. You guys are legends" Sanha said while feeling happy. MJ then said "Don't over saying it. I know I'm the most handsome guys of all time. Haha" MJ said while laughing. Jinjin then pinch MJ hand and said "This time you did great to make him smile. So I let it go this time" Jinjin said while also smiling. "I think we are being excluded already" Eunwoo said with desperate voice. Sanha then answer "No, don't think like that bro, I just never have a chance to see them this close. They are now being famous in the YouTube channel they making. I subscribe before 1 million. I swear" Sanha said while proudly present of himself. Eunwoo then said "See, when you talking with me you still mentioning them. I think we should leave I guess" Eunwoo said while pretending to walk away. Sanha then said "Bro, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel bad" he said while making crying face. Moonbin then have a chance to speak "Stop teasing him, he is about to cry" he said while holding Eunwoo hand and dragging him back. Eunwoo then turning around and said "Ahh... forget about it. I'm just kidding. Rocky has been setting this special day for you. I'm not going to be the one who ruining it. I'm glad you happy we bring them" Eunwoo said while smiling. All of them sitting in the seat and waiting for the food to serve. Not long enough the food Rocky order has been ready to served on the table. Many waiter carry a food with a fine dining quality while heading to the table.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.