🐌 ⋆ 🐼 🎀 𝐼 𝐿💍𝓋𝑒 𝒴🌸𝓊𝓇 𝒮𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 🎀 🐼 ⋆ 🐌

After MJ finished texting Eunwoo and Moonbin, he then laying himself down on the sofa while saying something "Looking at both of them. What a sweet couple out there. Looking at when they showing their love, most people will be jealous of them by now. Why am I still hanging out alone with myself. I'm a funny guys why there no one liking me. Am I too funny to make them thinking that I'm not serious about anything. God, please send somebody loving me. I'm lonely. I needed someone. Really, right now" MJ said then take a long sigh. Jinjin listening to what MJ said from the door that has not been fully shutting. So he finally hear every single words MJ said few minutes ago. Jinjin decide to knocking on the door and walking ahead to MJ. Jinjin sitting next to MJ on the same sofa while asking MJ a question "Why are you looking so desperate like this? Can't see someone showing their love right?" Jinjiin said and pretend he not hearing what MJ has said before. MJ then take a long sigh again and answer "Stop saying that to me. I'm feeling it. Why am I never have a chance to working on such a serious relationship with anybody. I need one though. I just kind of lonely and bored to be friend with myself" MJ said while still feeling unproductive. Jinjin then saying something "Am I not you friend? Whenever you go I go with you. I'm always by your side why you don't considering me" Jinjin said with a little mad sound at the end. MJ then said "I know that you always by my side, but you are my friend. I mean somebody to love me, staying a day with me. Watching movies, laughing and anniversaries thing kind of that. But it seems so far to reach. I never been loved by anybody. No one" MJ said while still keep thinking about loving story he imagine to have. Jinjin then saying something he always press it down whenever he hear MJ "Are you crazy, how can you say that no one is loving you. I'm always be with you all the time. Even when you are crazy as hell and always making me embarrassed in front of others. But that doesn't make me staying away from you. I can accept who you are. I like when you smile and I somehow loving it" Jinjin said while looking at MJ face. MJ kind of confuse why Jinjin taking about this kind of thing at this situation. So he ask "Why are you keep saying something you like about me to me? It kinda awkward a little" MJ said back while doing an ugly face represent he's not understanding what Jinjin trying to say. Jinjin then finally saying it all out "I love you, haven't you noticed anything? I'm always right by your side. I'm don't care how embarrassing you make me being funny in front of other. I like when you make someone laugh and you always good at it. I just can't making people laugh like you do. So stop saying that no one is loving you. I'm the one who loving you all along but you have never think that it would be me. I cannot imagine a day without your smile. Your smile lighten up my whole day. Do you understand me now?" Jinjin said them waiting for the reply. MJ shock for a moment until his conscious is back so he ask "Umm... you... like me? How? Really? Is it true? When?" he ask a lot of question but Jinjin don't hesitate any question. Jinjin answer "Yes, I always like you. The reason is that, you always making me smile without knowing. You have make my blurry day become clearer, you lighten up even my darkest day of my life. I'm really like you and it is true not an imaginary thing you keep dreaming of. Umm... but when I start to have a feeling for you, I think when you giving a speech that day to our junior. You make me see another side of you. You not the one who always play yourselves as a funny guy to make other people happy but also a cheerful person that help lifting up other people mood also. Actually, I like everything that is you" Jinjin said then smiling to MJ. MJ then smiling from cheeks to cheeks and that can tell from his smile that he is waiting for this kind of moment all along. Jinjin then further ask "Will you be my boyfriend?" he ask then wait for the answer. MJ then smile wider while nodding his head represent that he agree to be Jinjin boyfriend. Jinjin hugging MJ while saying "I have been waiting to hugging you this tight for so long. Thank you so much" Jinjin hug tightly while patting MJ head softly. MJ then said something back "Thank you for loving me too" he said while hugging him back.

The way MJ act as a funny person is because he always have a feeling for Jinjin. He play himself kind of awkward and strange to make Jinjin smile. He has been loving Jinjin for a long time since the day when they met.

When MJ meet Jinjiin for the first time,

MJ is walking along with his mother, he has been blaming for the problems he make since high school and always getting mad by many teachers. One day MJ walking home with his mom as always but this time he has been hitting so hard in the public, he always acting as nothing is taking in serious. He make people believe that he actually not into anything at all. MJ mom has saying some bad words and compare him to other children that he is lower than them. Jinjin walking pass by suddenly see something that should not be done. Jinjiin finally walk toward MJ and his mom without any hesitation. They were both a close friend since they were young, so Jinjin is kind of close to MJ mother. Jinjin walking in and said "Mom, calm down. He not doing anything serious" he said to lower MJ mother emotion. MJ mother then said back "He make me embarrassed in front of other teacher, is this not serious? Laughing and smiling thing that should not be done in public. Do you think it not serious?" MJ mom say with anger expression. Jinjin finally know how the story goes so he trying to explain everything in his view "He is not making you embarrassed, you were the one embarrassing yourself. He trying to save the situation when you saying something that should have not be said in the school conference. How could you blame that it was his fault? It was actually your fault" he said while raising his voice. "Who are you to coming in our family business? It a family thing. Stranger like you should have not be included. You better go before I doing something bad to you" MJ mom said while raising his hand means to hit Jinjin with thr full force. "Stop it mom, can you see there a lot of people here? Now we are all embarrassed" MJ said to save the situation again.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.