🐓 ⋆ 🐐 🎀 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒲𝒶𝓎 𝒴💙𝓊 𝒜𝓇𝑒 🎀 🐐 ⋆ 🐓

"How do you feel to be exclude out of other people because of your abnormal in sex?" One man say it out and make the vibe in the room change into a bad theme. Eunwoo then gathering all his emotion and reason then trying to answer the question they way that it should be "At first, I'm quite a little insecure while walking around many people who keep judging us from their first glance. They don't even have a conversation or a little talk to me to know who exactly I am. In my perspective, people have right to behave what they want to be and this is considered a human right. We are free to expressing ourself in the way that we want regardless that we should have not cause any trouble to other. The way we have been excluding out is the way and the right for you to think like that toward us and you are not wrong about it. But that doesn't mean that doesn't mean that playing by the rules is somehow a wrong story. No one ever define that a man should love a woman. Love is define as the feeling that we are care for someone. We are wishing that good thing happening to them. We want to be by their side even though they don't even know you. We want to be right there even though when they feel good they gonna leave you. We always be there to be everything for the one we love. We surrender to the one we love. That the way love works. Is that answering your question?" Eunwoo finish answering the question then asking that man back if he get the answer he want to get. The man then said "I never think that same gender relationship will be this powerful. I misunderstanding you guys. You making me realized that everyone can find a true love story out of the way the rules have been setting up. I really respected you guys. Your girl friend will be proud of you" the man said then about to sitting down but Eunwoo saying something up "By the way, I'm not having a girlfriend" the audience were quite and listening to what Eunwoo going to say next "I have a boyfriend and he is here with me. Let me introduce Moonbin, he is my boyfriend" the audience were all standing up and clapping their hands. This is probably the sign or the time when they can change people attitude from their presentation. Professor were proud and give them a highest score they want.

Moonbin are glad that his relationship with Eunwoo is getting more acceptable to the audience and that not benefit to him but also Eunwoo. This presentation help people to getting up and doing what is wrong in other people eyes and make it right. Sanha standing up and clapping the hands while looking at Rocky with the tearful eyes, they were waiting for this moment. After this debate, people will value their love and taking care of them more. A perfect love is not define as that there will be no debate, no jealousy or no fighting with each other. If that happen we will not be able to know your partner how are they feel towards you. Little debate can make you understand each other more. Trying to fill the deep hole you guys don't understand each other to become more shallow make some understanding develop, and not so long there will be no holes between each other. Little jealousy is also another thing that make your love life strengthening. You will know how are your partner caring about you. Jealousy is not only mean that we are belonging to someone but it also mean that you need to be honest and pay attention only to your partner not others. Little fighting is also acceptable, it the way to make you and your partner know that whatever happen don't end up with a fight. Don't start a talk with a mad emotion, talk when you guys are ready to say something, listening to each other and trying to bend for your partner if you can. MJ and Jinjin has pass through this point before so they know how it feel when have been accepted by many people. How it feel when all the eyes staring at you is not that way that looking down on you but kind of admiring of how we are brave enough to doing what other people think it is impossible. Everything can be possible if you trying for it. Effort is the way to make you reach your goal you aim for.

After the debate is done they were both walking ahead their partner. Living a life and focusing on each other. Make the moment they have memorable. Moonbin and Eunwoo hanging along with each other in the rooftop at Eunwoo house, the place where Eunwoo has been preparing something special for his lover. While Rocky and Sanha were also seeking for the game to play at the shopping mall, they were also decide to make a competition and enjoy the night in the cinema. MJ and Jinjin also heading back their dorm, doing some simple thing but mean a lot to them. They were making a food and dancing and singing, as the way they were good at. Spending the night learning each other more.

I know this episode was quite too short and I have preparing the exclusive episode where they were hanging out and develop their relationship. So be prepared, and wait for it a little bit more. By the way, I'm so so sorry  for the late update, I have been busy lately and don't have enough time to write the story. It nearly the end of the story. I'm gratefully thank you all of you guys for supporting and liking my story. It means a lot to me to sharing my opinion toward this story. You guys already know me based on what I write. So, I hope you guys enjoy my story and I really do appreciate it. Please keep supporting me and I will keep trying to produce and creating more boy love story for you in the future.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.