🐦 ⋆ 🐚 🎀 𝐿💮𝓋𝑒 𝒞❀𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾🍬𝓃 🎀 🐚 ⋆ 🐦

All of you might wonder why Eunwoo open his heart so damn easily and tell everything all in sudden. Let's get back to when they first entering Eunwoo room.

At Eunwoo room

"Why do you give a ride that day?" Moonbin ask with confusing face. Eunwoo then reply "I...j-just...n-nothing. Just ask" he said and behave suspiciously like a culprit in a murder case. "Can you just answering my question. Speak it out. I really want to know the reason" he said while stressed his voice to emphasized him to telling the truth. Eunwoo take a deep breath and answer "I just want to thank you, for what you did that night" he said with a sign at the end. Moonbin quite surprised, he still didn't know the reason exactly what he did for him. He decided to ask "What did I do for you that night?" he ask while waiting for the answer. "You comfort me when I was troubling with my nightmares. I heard your voice say that it gonna be okay. So I continue sleeping" he said while still in a sad emotion. Moonbin sign with understanding "Ahh... I was hugging you that day. You have such a terrible nightmare. It's make me scared. You cry a lot and you also calling you father" he said what happened when Eunwoo was having a nightmare. Eunwoo say something "It just never getting out of my mind. I have try so hard to move on, but it never works" he said while start to tears up. Moonbin finally coming up with the question in his mind and decide to ask out "Why your not making contact with others, even your brother, your mom? It seems like you guys are strangers living in the same house. No interactions or any other things that represent the things you should do when you're with your family" he ask continuously. Eunwoo gathering all his thought and reply "I just don't brave enough to talking to them" he said then moving his face away try to hiding his tears streaming down his face. Moonbin trying to continue asking "Why you don't brave enough to talking to them? They are your family" he said and keep watching Eunwoo face with caring. Eunwoo answer "It because, I was the one who make us being like this" he said while shed out his tears with his forehand. Moonbin ask further "Being like what?" he ask with a frown on his face. "I make my mom sad, I make a little brother don't have a father. It just so hard for him to accept this kind of violence story in a young age. I'm the one causing everything to change" he said while his tears still dropping. Moonbin continue speaking "Have you ever ask them, they might not think like the way you think. No one think it your fault. It an accident" he said to make Eunwoo understand that everyone is not blaming him for this big lost. Eunwoo continue "I know they don't blaming me for that, but I just can't smile and pretending nothing was happening. I just can't" he said while emphasizing his mistake to himself. Moonbin suddenly speak something out "Do you know that you have pushing so hard on yourself. Your hurting yourself with your own claws. No one can help you if you not trying to get out by yourself" he said to encourage him to change his mind and continued to move on. "I'm okay with that, I can burden all the pain. It's the thing that I deserved" he said while still thinking negatively to himself. Moonbin getting more emotional so he say "Why you not trying to push yourself out of the hole you made, you digging it down all the time that why you never getting out of it. You need to move on" he said with his mad voice and anger gesture. "Just leave me, even you throwing a robe at me. Holding my hand and drag me up it still cannot make me moving on from my dad. He my everything and now he gone" he said and crying more than before. Moonbin suggested further "The definition of moving on that I mean is that can you just at least please trying to accept it. You don't have to forget about what happened. You have to learn how to live with it" he said with understanding emotion. "There no other ways to make it better. Just don't trying to help me in anyway. It's not gonna work out. I don't deserved a love from anybody" Eunwoo said to not burden Moonbin anymore. Moonbin finally say without thinking "I am the one who love you" he said it all out from his heart. Eunwoo feel amazed of the word coming out from his friend mouth. He decided to ask back "When was it?" he ask while lowering his voice. Moonbin answer "Haven't you not noticed anything, I did every single thing because I like you. Since the day I see you cry I just saying it to myself that one day I will make you better. I'm caring about you. So I don't want to see you crying and keep thinking about your dad. When you sad, I always want to shed your tears aways. But no matter how hard I try, it never work because you keep make the wound deeper. I just want you to be happy. Can you please be kind to yourself, please?" he said while slowly approaching and holding Eunwoo hand gently. Eunwoo suddenly surprised of the word coming out from Moonbin mouth when he said he like him. He want him to be better. He just doesn't know what to do or what to say next so he decided to ask again for a confirmation "Are you sure you love me? Not just pity me" he said again for emphasizing it while looking at Moonbin face. Moonbin then answer "At first it was right that I was pitying at you, but it not that anymore. I know all of your story by now, it even clearer for me that I really have a feeling for you" he said with sincere expression. Both of them are quiet for a moment until someone start to talk again with a very shocking phrase.

"Can I kiss you?" Eunwoo ask while staring at Moonbin lips. Moonbin kind of shocked of what he have heard. He decided to ask again "Sorry, what do you say?" he said with embarrassing voice. Eunwoo repeated his question again while moving himself closer "I ask that, Can I kiss you?" he said then looking at Moonbin with his sweetest eyes he can wears. Moonbin still didn't answer Eunwoo question, his body is frozen like a statue in front of a church. No emotion, no facial expression. He is kind of still in the process that don't know how to response back. Moonbin finally say something "Are...You...Sure?" he said with shaken voice. Eunwoo reply "I'm not the one who saying random things out without thinking. I totally means what I'm saying" he said then waiting for a reply. Moonbin ask himself in his mind "The reason you come here is to prove that you are in love with him or not. This is a chance. Do waste it" he said and gathering all his courage and answer Eunwoo question. "We may try... and see how if it gonna works or not" he answer and trying to make a move. Eunwoo said "Let me do it. Just Relax. If you feel that it right. We continue, but it is not what we expected. You just quit it. So I know which way I can go on. Okay?" he said then preparing himself. Moonbin reply "Okay" and finally staying on his own position. Eunwoo coming closer to Moonbin and whispering something to his ear "Closing your eyes" after he heard what Eunwoo said he finally closing his eyes slowly.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.

The Best Of Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें