🌠 🎀 𝑀𝓎 𝐵😍𝓎𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝐼𝓈 𝒫💙𝓅𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇 🎀 🌠

They making themselves out of the crowd and discuss what going on. Moonbin ask a question "What do they gonna do after this? Are they gonna keep watching us when we going to other places? If that happened I would have not know how to walk properly" he said while still thinking a lot about it. Eunwoo answer "Actually it doesn't matter what are they going to do. Just being ourself. Remember, we didn't do something wrong" he said to calm his boyfriend down. Moonbin still can't put away the frown in his face and ask again "But we are men. You know it right. We should have not be dating like this. It inappropriate" he said while still overthinking. Eunwoo then saying something to make Moonbin feeling better "Who define that love cannot be from both man, no one ever define that. Love is love and that the feeling we have for each other. Why you need to care about other, just caring about me" he said to make him stop thinking too much. Moonbin further said "But it consider we are gays" he said while still feeling bad. Eunwoo then reply "So what, gays doesn't have a life. They are also a living human being like us. It doesn't bother anyone else's business if we are gays, we didn't put any weight on other people shoulder. One more important thing is that, love is not define as attractive to opposite gender but it mean the feeling that we want to taking care of that person no matter what sex they are" he said while speaking base on true story. Moonbin nodding his head as the sign that he agree, but he ask further "But I feel that our love is wrong" he said what he thinking. Eunwoo continued "No one know if our love is wrong except us. They are not us. Stop thinking of how other people will feel toward us. Care the one who care you, not the one throwing trash to you. Just be certain in our love. No one can do anything to us" he said to lift Moonbin up. Moonbin make the face that he understand what Eunwoo said but he just feel a little unstable when he in front of people. He just don't know how to make it natural cause thing are different from before. After they done with their conversation they are heading back to the classroom and facing all eyes looking directly to their directions. Moonbin trying to make thing go as normal as he can but he need a little more time to make an adaptation. Their rumor have been posted online and almost every social media that can be thinking of at this time. Their rumor spread very fast like a cheetah running and catching it prays and now their story are being known worldwide. So many people getting attention from Eunwoo face genius while also compliment of how both of them suitable for one another, but don't think the story go beautifully. Always keep in mind, where their so many people liking us their a some other people who disliking us as well. The world is always running in a pros and cons and no one can ever avoiding that.

It almost the late evening while Eunwoo decided to waiting for Moonbin outside the restroom, before they going home together.
Gangster are talking enviously about the appearance of Eunwoo and Moonbin. No one can refuse their good looking and almost every girl were signing up and ready to be their girlfriend, but who know they finally ending up together. One man in that gangster said that "He doesn't look that handsome actually, it all make from plastic surgery" he said while increasing his anger. One girl walking pass and answer "He is handsome than you in every directions, and let me telling you something he is not doing any plastic surgery. Ohh... your face look a little confuse, let me make it easy for you. He has born handsome, he is not fake. Stop accusing other people" a girl said with the expression that looking down on the man. That man said "You see that ugly man is better than me, I'm your boyfriend" the man saying something back. A girl said "Let me said it to be more clear, before I was your girlfriend. From now on, I'm not anymore" she said while starting to walking away. That man grab his girlfriend hands and ask "What do you mean by that, are you broking up with me?" that man ask for the answer. The girl then said "Am I not making it clear? I never think you will look down on other people like this. Poor me for getting a guys like you to be my boyfriend" she said then shaking her hands and walking away. That man feel more aggressive than before he commanded his friend to do what a guys do. They all moving and attacking Eunwoo. Eunwoo doesn't afraid that they coming, his appearance is not the only thing he have. He also talented in martial arts which he can fight them back like a perfect competitants. He kick them, punch them in to the ground until they decided to make a move back and said "Be careful, I'm not gonna end this story like this. Watch your back" he said while leaving him. Moonbin coming out of the restroom and seeing Eunwoo clothes cover with muds and dirts staining from the ground, the corners of his lips also have a scratch and it bleeding, he decided to ask what is wrong "Hey, why are you in this condition? What is going on?" he ask while he is feeling very worry about Eunwoo. Eunwoo then reply "Emm... nothing, I just fall to the ground" he said to not make Moonbin concerned about him. Moonbin somehow believe it, he kind of worry Eunwoo more than to know what he facing. Moonbin carry Eunwoo to his car and tell Eunwoo that he gonna drive it. Eunwoo then said "Don't make it a big deal. I'm totally fine. I can drive us home" he said that everything is alright. Moonbin then said "Shutting you mouth up, I'm not gonna let you drive with this condition. I don't want to die in this car with you" he said then carry Eunwoo to sit and he heading to driver seat. Eunwoo can't do anything further so he just doing what his boyfriend told him to do.

When Moonbin drive at his destination which is Eunwoo house he decided to taking care of Eunwoo by cleaning his wound at his lips and applying the medicine for him. Then he further leave Eunwoo place and heading back to his dorm. After Moonbin reach his dorm Rocky is already inside the room as both of them are roommates. They start talking about what happening in the day like chit chatting and playing some board games. After that they prepare themselves for the class next week.

The next day...

Eunwoo decided to walking up early and doing some exercising. He running along the footpaths and make a turn at the blind alley. Moonbin also coming outside from his dorm, breathing clean air in the morning while doing some push up to prepared himself for the rest of the day. Everything seems like nothing going to happening but someone has interrupt the vibe while Eunwoo is enjoying. The gangsters that having a fight with Eunwoo that day find the chance when they have found him alone, they carry a lot more people this time. Hope they can get a revenge back from Eunwoo. Eunwoo didn't afraid when he sees they coming in his way. He decided to walk toward them and the fight between Eunwoo and gangster is actually begin.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.