🍡 ⋆ 🍦 🎀 𝒞𝒽💞𝓈𝑒𝓃 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 🎀 🍦 ⋆ 🍡

After a long conversion discussing about which restaurant they should go in. They finally coming up with the results. Rocky then said "Let's wait here then, since either you and me don't want to decide on anything then just staying here. Waiting for the queue and then enjoy the meal" Rocky said then turning to Sanha. Sanha then reply "Okay then" he said while nodding his head with a smily face. "What you name?" the waitress ask for the information so they can called them when their queue is reach. Rocky then answer "My name is Rocky and this is my boyfriend Sanha, and there only two of us" he said it out the word that most girl want to hear from there boyfriend. Sanha widen his eyes and surprising of what Rocky has said that he is his boyfriend. For someone this confirmation might not be an important thing but for someone this thing means like everything. The reason Rocky said this is because to make Sanha to be sure that his feeling he have with him is real and he not pretending to be good or anything. Sometime we need to be more clear in order to strengthen such relationship. It mean how we are it the eyes of the people we lay our heart in their hands. Sanha then ask "Why you say it out? You not afraid of the stranger eyes that might understand us wrong?" Sanha said then looking down so fast. Rocky then answer the question "I didn't say anything wrong, we are couple don't you remember. I don't need to care about other. It their business not me" he reply while smiling. Sanha further ask "They gonna looking at us as a weirdo and I don't want you to feel like that cause I know how bad it is" Sanha said while looking so desperate. Rocky then ask "Does anything trouble you in the past? You wanna share it with me" Rocky said while using his hand to raising Sanha chin up. "You might not know that the person like me getting abandoned throughout my life time. Since I was young, I always being the one who has been chosen last in the group project. I always end up doing project alone. Whenever my friend hanging out they never spare a room for me. Whenever I miss a class no one ever know I'm missing or even collecting some lecture for me. Whenever their my birthday no one know or remember my birthday and I have to always celebrate my birthday with myself. When my father has die, Eunwoo also change and that even make me become more abandoned but I learn to live with it and now I'm fine" Sanha said while pretending to be smile but it sound so hard for him to make a smile at this time. Rocky never thought that the lively and lovely person like Sanha will be abandoned by such people. He seem to be the one who caught other people attention rather being left alone like this. So he decide to ask the reason why "Can I ask why you have left abandoned when you were a little child? If it not that rude, but it you feel uncomfortable then it fine" Rocky ask then waiting for the answer. Sanha then reply "It not rude, since now you are another important person in my life rather than my brother and my mom. Actually I don't know the reason exactly why, but I think it because I'm not getting along well with them. Like I'm not talking the same story as they do, or don't watch the same genre of movies they watch. To make it easy it that our chemistry is not working. So I just getting abandoned sometimes but I can handle it by myself since I don't have any choice to do, either by accepting my fate and try to live with it as the best I can do" Sanha said while continue pretending to smile even he feel quite down deep inside his mind. Rocky then said "Just don't care about it. Now you are not being abandoned anymore you have me, you have your brother back and you also have your lovely mom. Don't self criticizing yourself that much it not good for your health. You said that you always being chosen last since you were young. I want you to change that mindset now, cause from now on I will chosen you first rather than anything. You are the most important person for me and I will treasure you as long as I can. So please don't think too much about yourself. I will never ever abandoned you. I will be always by your side no matter what. I will stay here even you not need me. I will be right here to make you feeling better" Rocky said while patting Sanha shoulder. Sanha then smiling from cheek to cheek and say some word back "Thank you Senior for making me know that I'm not alone anymore" he said while putting his hand over Rocky hand that has been patting his shoulder while smiling back. Sanha now change his mindset and understand that just having less friend is better then having a tons of people. Cause all or most of that person can be reliable and either unreliable but if we choose who we wanna be in the future, there only be a person who we can trust and don't have to afraid if they gonna stabbing a knife behind our back. Even someone say that the most dangerous person is the one who keep getting near you, but every trust need some time to develop and he will make sure that the one he trust will never ever betraying him in the future. "Mr.Rocky, your seated is already prepared. Please coining in and take a seat" the waiter called Rocky to the table when his number is reach. Rocky grab Sanha hands and drag him to the table they've preparing for them before ordering the food.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.