•]••'º'•» 🎀 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝑀𝑒 🎀 »•'º'••]•

You guys might wonder why he calling his dad when he was having a nightmare. Does his father and him doing something wrong? Let find out in this episode.

After Moonbin said it gonna be only him sitting and eating lunch at the same tables, he finally response "Okay" with no facial expression. Moonbin and Eunwoo decided to pack their stuffs and leave the library. While they heading to the restaurants, there are many student are all staring at them. They are the perfect man a girl can ask for. Moonbin walking pass them and sending a charming smile while Eunwoo just focusing on the phone and try to hide himself inside his hoodie. Suddenly one of Moonbin friend calling him from behind. "Hey dude, are you preparing my meal already? Don't forget. I'm looking forward to it" Rocky said while keep running approaching them. Finally Rocky reach his destination. He doing what a guys do when they meet each other. Doing some hand gesture thing and all difficult dance movements that both of them know pretty well. Moonbin answer Rocky question "I'm not gonna prepared any meal for you if you not letting me go right now. Stop hugging me. We are man. Remember!" he said with ashamed voice. Rocky then realized it was too much, he should think that he did it publicly not when they are together so he loosen his hands and finally take it out. Moonbin said "There you go, I'm gonna prepared a lunch for you by taking you to school restaurants and treat you a meal. Is that sound good?" he said with smile on his face. Rocky said "That not what we agreed on, you know that I mean a good meal in a good luxurious restaurant in the middle of the town. Not from our restaurants in school. You are such a liar" he said with fake angry on his face like a little fox getting mad. Moonbin reply with delight face "I'm not debating on that. I didn't say I'm a good person" Both of them laugh to each other joke and the mood at the hallway sound lift up from before.

Eunwoo finally said something first "Are you said, only you and me?" he ask to remind him of what he has been said before. Moonbin finally reply "Ohhh! Come on. It not gonna be a big deal. I want to repay him for telling the professor that I and you are not going to..." Moonbin has not finishing the sentence yet suddenly Rocky put his hand and cover his mouth. Rocky whispering to Moonbin ears "Are you really want him to know this. Think about it! Think!" Rocky finally make Moonbin realized he was gonna say something out. Moonbin said back "Thank man. I'm totally forgetting about it. Nearly getting caught haha" he said while he was patting his head. Moonbin try to fix the situation "Umm... I mean I don't want professor to know that we work together in the pairs exam, I want you to tell him not me. Like it suppose to be your credit not mine" he finally make it up. Eunwoo finally understand and ask further "Should we get going?" he said and continue walking ahead. Moonbin and Rocky looking at each other in the face whispering to each other "That was pretty close haha" they said then walking ahead the restaurants. After they finish lunch, they are heading home. There also no class in the afternoon except club which Eunwoo might not sound happy to join any of them. He planning to go home but someone catch his shoulder and said "Can you drive me home? It kind of passing your way" Moonbin said with his sparkly eyes he wears when he is begging for something. Eunwoo said "Nope" he said and finally heading to his car and drive away.

When Eunwoo drive away, both of them are also heading to their dorm which is 2 block away from Eunwoo house. Suddenly, someone hit the bell in the front of Eunwoo house. Sanha which is staying at the first floor are responsible to take a look. He slowly walking pass both swimming pool and garden until he reaches the front door. He open the door with the remote control and finally realized it was Eunwoo friend Moonbin. Sanha finally greeting him "Hello, Senior. Why are you here? And who are you coming with?" he said then looking at other man coming along with Moonbin. Moonbin answer "Hello, little brother. I'm coming here for your brother. There a work we have to do together and the man you see here is my friend Rocky" he said while pointing at Rocky. Rocky greeting this cute little brother he finally like it at the first time "Hi, I'm Moonbin friend... Roc...Rocky. Nice to meet you" Moonbin said "What wrong with you, are you somehow being a polite guy today. You so strange right now. It's not you at all" he said while turning and facing him. Rocky pinch Moonbin arms and whispering "Care about your business. Don't peak a nose in mine" he said when he pretending to smile. Moonbin scream out "It's hurt. Why do you pinch me? Are you liking this little cutie young man? he said with tricky expression. Rocky said "Just don't care what he saying. Where is your brother by the way?" he ask to change the topic. Sanha then reply "He is inside you can come in" he said then greeting them to the living room.

"Wow, this is the best living room I ever see" Rocky said with a huge surprise

"Wow, this is the best living room I ever see" Rocky said with a huge surprise. Moonbin said further "It's true. I can just sleep here for a night. Anyways, I go find him upstairs. You guys can stay by your own... right! Rocky, remember he is just a kid" After saying that he trying to searching for Eunwoo at the second floor and left only Rocky and Sanha. Rocky start the conversation "Does anything happen to Eunwoo, why he not making any friend or getting involve in any community like others. Sorry. Can I ask?" he asking for something he curious about. Sanha then answer "Yeahh... you can ask, but promise me you not gonna let him know that I tell you. He gonna kill me if he know that" he said and waiting for the confirmation. Rocky then reply "I'm promise it only gonna be me and can I tell Moonbin. They are close to each other, and I think he should know" he answer and ask further. Sanha then response "That okay, just make sure he not knowing" he said and still need a confirmation. Rocky then reply "It gonna be only me and Moonbin, other will not know about it. I promise" he said with serious pinky gesture at the end. After Sanha getting a confirmation he finally start telling the story of Eunwoo past to Rocky. Sanha start with "At first, he was not like this. He is a warm hearted man and always caring for other people surrounding him. But after our dad left he kind of changing to someone else I don't know. It might because he is blaming himself for causing his father to die" he said with serious facial expression. Rocky ask the question "Why is he blaming himself then?" he really want to know more about it. Sanha continue "This is because he was in the situation while the accident was happen, a car crash, he said that our dad has pushing him out of the car while the car is falling from the cliff. So he can be safe, but that not what he want. He trying to reach out and help his dad but it was too far away. I think that even today he still saying sorry to his father and still feel guilty about it" he said while his tears it coming down. Rocky finally realized that Sanha is just a little boy and need to face this horrible losing is kind of unexpected. Rocky finally hugging Sanha and said "I'm sorry for your losing" he said while patting Sanha head. Sanha finally break the hug and shed out his tears and said "I'm sorry I'm should've not crying" Rocky said "Sometimes you don't have to be strong if you don't want to, can I be the one to see your weaknesses?" he said with his smile that represent sincerity. Sanha said "You seeing it right now, don't you?" he said while also smiling. Rocky is glad that he making him smile, he finally ask the final question "Can I ask one more question?" he said with curious face. Sanha reply "What" he said with his smile back on his face. Rocky ask "Why he not making contact with others?" he ask further.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.