🍓 🎀 𝐿🍪𝓋𝑒 💗𝒻 𝑀𝓎 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 🎀 🍓

After a fight start for a few minutes...

The fight between Eunwoo and gangster somehow getting more intense. Eunwoo have fighting them back with all power he have but they are too much. Imagine only him fighting against a group of man which cannot be count in number. Eunwoo has been punched by one of the gangster to his cheeks and that cause a big red bruise on his good looking face. Eunwoo trying to fight back but his power is running out. All of gangster kicking him, throwing him to the ground. They putting all their hateful thoughts of him down to his body. He just don't have enough power to fight them back. Moonbin still walking around his dorm which is 2 blocks away from Eunwoo house decided to come and visiting him. He walking along the path until he sees a group of people having a god damn violence fight. He runs as fast as he can and hope the man lying on the ground is not his beloving boyfriend. He get nearer to the site of accident so he screamed "Hey what are you guys doing?" he ask with angry voice. One man in that gangster raise up his hands and commanded his friend to stop for a moment. The man coming out of the crowd and finally meet Moonbin. Moonbin finally sees the man lying on the ground is actually Eunwoo. His anger raising up and of course his power is still in good position. He then said "Poor you, want to get a revenge, but not have that much power to knock him down alone. This is the way a man do. So ashamed" he said then laughing ridiculously. A man getting quite mad "Ahh... you are the one whose in the same news with this guys. Your taste is so damn disgusting. Loving a man, by seeing you guys flirting around make me getting a goosebumps" that man said while looking down at Eunwoo and kick him one more time. Moonbin become more aggressive but he has been well raised so he fight back with a sharper blade word "Ohh.. my taste is disgusting aren't you. Then just stay away from us. You keep saying that we are disgusting but looking at what you do, trying to seeking out and bullying the one you don't like. This is more disgusting than we do. Looking at what you being right now, I understand that is not a wrong thing to looking down on others but it very disgraceful. Although you grew up in a society without anyone ever teaching you manners, but it is something that you should at least have. If you not having a brain just to be between your eyes then you should have know what I'm talking about" he said with a high class word but somehow cut them deep down to their heart. The man still not getting over what he has been thinking of "Are you want to have a fight with me?" he said while raising his voice. Moonbin then said to himself "He is not getting anything, worth of saying it" he then said back "If you want it I can make it happened, but remember... the place where you stand is a village near an academic building. CCTV might turn on all the time to make sure student life is not in any danger, if you want to have a fight then come in. I'll let you start first, but if you begin I will not end it that easily" he said with looking down on them. All of them afraid but still doesn't want to lose a match this easily. Their honors are high and they don't want to reducing it. The gangster said "You don't dare to fight with us aren't you? You keep on barking like a puppy being favored by it owner, but don't have any courage to start a fight" the man said while looking down on Moonbin. Moonbin then said "Let's fight then, I just want to know how good you guys are" he said then preparing himself for it. All of them coming at the same time while Moonbin can also fight them back all. After a few minutes Moonbin has won the match. Moonbin is an athlete so he know exactly how to mange his energy wisely. Moonbin further walking approaches one of the gangster he has been talking with a few minutes ago and said "Don't never ever doing this kind of things to my boyfriend again. I don't know who you are, but you should know that I'm not afraid. If you think of coming back and getting a revenge ever a second time. I'll keep an eyes on you. If that happened I will tell the director of the school that you are the one who cause his beloved student,Eunwoo, to be in this condition. Do you how much his brain worth? He has been send for many competitions and all statistics said he always have a victory and create a big fame to the school. After that happened, you will be expelled out of the school. Your future will be gone. No work no money to use. So, better change your altitude by now before you losing all of what you have" Moonbin said then punch that man once more time. The gangster then decided to apologize of what they done and walk away.

After Moonbin clear the mission with the gangster he then suddenly looking at Eunwoo. Moonbin is very worrying about how Eunwoo doing, so he decided to ask if he still alright. Moonbin then ask "Eunwoo! Eunwoo! Can you hear me? Can you stand? I'll take you to your house" he said and wait for an answer. Eunwoo then reply "I'm fine" then he cough twice. Moonbin then further said "You're not fine, stop saying that you're fine when you're not" he said while begin to cry. Eunwoo then ask "Why are you crying? I'm not gonna die" he said while smiling. Moonbin hit Eunwoo without knowing that he is already hurt. Eunwoo then screaming "Ahh... it's hurt. Are you trying to killing me?" he said while looking so painful with that hit. Moonbin feel very sorrow "I'm so so sorry, it because of you. Don't ever mention about dying ever again. It a bad word and I don't want to hear it from you" he said while doing little frown.

Moonbin decided to lift Eunwoo to stand up but somehow Eunwoo losing his strength cause he has been punched frequently in his belly, he is about to falling to the ground. Moonbin know it gonna happened, so he grab Eunwoo body right in his arm tightly and the space between their lips is about 1 centimeter away. Eunwoo decided to make a kiss by slowly tending himself toward Moonbin but he fainted before that action happened. Moonbin kind of shocked and trying to called in case he waking up "Eunwoo! Eunwoo!" he said and wait for an answer. There is no answer from Eunwoo so he decided to carry him back to his house. Sanha opening the door for them while Moonbin is telling Sanha to bring him a medical kit. Sanha suddenly grab the medical kit and give it to Moonbin then leave them alone together. Moonbin slowly bandage the scratch on Eunwoo cheeks with a little cute tiger plaster. He also looking through other parts of Eunwoo body to make sure if there any other bruise left. He found many of them situated in the back and his belly region. He applying a recovering cream in order to make it heal while giving a gently massage at that area to help reducing the pain, cause the bruise is quite unpleasant to sees. Moonbin decided to stay a night and taking care of Eunwoo while he is still unconscious, in case he needed something in the middle of the night so he can grab it for him. From the condition Eunwoo being right now, it better not to make him move cause it will cause more damage to the bruise and make it become more serious.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.