🍬 🎀 𝐸𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 🎀 🍬

At the talk show, all of them has been invited for a small talk on the issue that create a massive attention of people in almost every generation, in the topic of how the same gender relationship can actually become a real life couples. Many people were delightful and congrats all of them for having such an amazing love story. So the popular voice were decide on these three couples. The first couple that we going to talk about is Eunwoo and Moonbin. Eunwoo and Moonbin were holding their hands, walking along the crowd of people to the front stage. They were now in front of the microphone. All the audience in the hall give them a round of applause and suddenly silence waiting for the word to be spoken. Both of them are nervous but they were still not letting go of their hands. In case of that they tighten their hand to make sure another one feel more comfortable. Eunwoo start by grabbing a microphone without loosen his boyfriend hands. "You guys might already known from the topic today that we are loving couple, and if you gonna ask if what I'm said is real. This hands can answer your question" Eunwoo said while raising his hand that combine with Moonbin. "Throughout this life time I have been spending I can't never ever find a real happiness. I always hiding myself behind the hole I made. I keep digging down from a shallow hole to become deeper one, and when the time come it hard for me to push myself out. It too late to going back and start at where I used to stand before, I'm running out of energy and I think it don't worth to do it. Somehow my mind change when I met him, he always smile and everything around him is so bright. He never sad about anything, he never losing his smile he wear cause he wear it everyday. I always asking a question to myself why does him looking this happy and why I can't be like him? I was born in a rich family, I have got everything that I want but I still haven't got any happiness from that. I have never think before when I have losing someone it can be such a huge thing that I cannot get across. The hole that I digging it down because I think that it was my fault to make him leaving. Until today I still think that it my fault" Eunwoo developing some tears and Moonbin help patting his shoulder with another hand he left. "But, my boyfriend said that, this is how the thing go. No one ever live their life immortal. Something being created need to be destroy and that the nature selection. I don't understand it at the first time but the understanding develop when time passed. I start to learn that it not the end of the world to lose someone you love. He doesn't go anywhere, he still with me. Inside my memory and I will always keeping it with me until the last day of my life. So thing that I want to said is that you should do whatever you want before the time taking someone you love. Accident happen only just a few seconds and you might not have a chance to say such goodbye. So please, value the time and use it wisely. Love someone you love today not when the day when their gone. Thank you" Eunwoo said while step back and leave the floor to Moonbin. Moonbin step forward and begin to talk "I think it my personality that I can't see people in a bad mood. I want to lift them up and that what happen with when I first saw him. He sound so desperate and lonely, he actually have no friend and he not actually interested in making such a conversation with somebody. So I take a chance and talk to him, little by little until he accept me. I have know all the thing he has been through and why he acting like that. Everyone did something because they have a reason to do it. So that why I understanding him. Our love develop when I knowing about him more. I feel more sad when he get sad and I feel more upset when he upset. So I start to realized that this is not the worrying kind of the thing friend do for each other, it the way I care about him. I want him to be happy and I don't want to see his tears. So I try my best to help him and finally I can bring him out of the hole he made. I'm walking beside him. Holding his hands and never let it go. Thank you" Moonbin said then step back while sensing Eunwoo to make a bow and walking back to their seats. Audience were all clapping a hands for them along the way.

 Audience were all clapping a hands for them along the way