° 🎀 𝐿🍪𝓋𝑒 𝒜𝓉 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 🎀 °

Sanha eyes are widen represent that he is still surprise of what he have been heard. "Excuse me senior, what do you say?" he said while still in shocking moment. Rocky say it again and wish this time he make it clear "I don't want to be your brother, I just want to build up a relationship with you. Like a couple" he said while still don't know how to act. Sanha still can't get himself out of the phrase when Rocky ask him to be more than just a brother. He decided to ask the reason "Senior, Do you know what you're saying? Just don't teasing me. I'm scaring right now" he said while still thinking it just a joke he make it up. Rocky gathering all his courage and said it again "I just want you to know, I fall for you for the first time we met. By knowing all of your sad stories it just can't let me stop thinking about you. I'm worried about you. I'm just want to see you and knowing that you are fine. I have been found out at the first time that I'm into you. Please can I just having a chance to stay by your side" he said with his sincerity eyes. Sanha then understand and totally feel the same way. He feel more comfortable with Rocky than his real brother, Eunwoo, cause he trying to give himself all to him. Rocky always available when Sanha need someone to talk to. He never leave Sanha alone. They both rely on one another. Sanha then reply "Senior, I'm not rejecting you for asking me for that, but I need to get a permission from my brother. You know I just want him to accept me as who I am" he said while waiting for a response. Rocky then further said "That's okay, I just want you to know how serious I am. I want you to know I'm sincerely to you. I like you for real" he said while smiling back at Sanha. "Is your brother home?" rocky ask with confusing face. Sanha then reply "He is at his room with senior Moonbin. Why are you asking for that?" he said while still wonder. Rocky then reply with strongest voice as "I want to ask him about our relationship" he said while trying to make himself out of Sanha room. Sanha then stop Rocky and ask him a question "Senior, do you know where is his room by the way?" Sanha ask. "I totally don't know, sorry I just want to talk but I'm not knowing anything" he said while feel a little bit embarrassing. Sanha can't do anything more than laughing and then leading him to Eunwoo room.

Both of them are in front of Eunwoo room, and they are scared of making a move and knocking on the door. Both of them trying to gathering all their feelings hope that lead them and help them to be more brave and finally knocking on the door. Knock! Knock! Knock! Both of their heart beating fast, looking at each other in the eyes. Cheering each other and hope it go well. They are holding their hands while they are sweating, imagine like presenting in front of the crowd alone and everyone is looking ahead in your way. Suddenly the door finally open, both of them looking at the floor. Slowly moving up until they met Eunwoo eyes and he ask "Why are you in my house?" Eunwoo ask with confuse expression. Rocky loosen his hand that are binding with Sanha at his back and finally say something "I just want to talk to you about your brother" he said while still feeling awkward. Eunwoo looking at him and never see Rocky being so unsteady like this before so he trying to say good thing "What do you want to talk about my brother? Does he bother you in anyways?" he ask with consideration. Rocky reply with calmest voice he can do "No, I just... Emm... I just want to... Emm..." he said while his sweat is streaming down his face like a river flow. Eunwoo feel a little more strange this time, he just never think he will see this kind of moment from Rocky. The one who always cheer people up and never let other people down. Seem like right now he the one who being down instead. Eunwoo decide to talk further "I don't get what your are saying. You keep saying Emm... how can I know what are you talking about? Make it clear" he said to encourage him to come back as himself. Rocky saying to himself "Come on man, proving yourself to him. If you continue not speaking you will never get any chance from him" he said while bring himself in upright position, widen his shoulder to show that he is coming back as a confident man again. He think everything throughout and make a good words inside his head. After he done preparing himself he begin to talk "I just want you to know that I'm falling in love with your brother. After that day when you and Moonbin working together, I have a chance to talk to him and I think he is adorable. I just can't let all bad thing in the future make him lose his smile. I want to make his smile stay forever. Can you give me a chance to taking care of your brother? I'll promise I will never ever make him cry" he said while take a loud exhausted at the end. Eunwoo kind of surprises that he finally said everything out in one time. He said to calm him down "Breathe slowly, I'm not going to kill you or anything. Stop acting weird. It make me goosebumps" he said while smiling back. Rocky also feeling odd of how he smiling at him, he think too damn far that he might like him. He finally ask Eunwoo questions "Why are you smiling at me? Are you not mad at me for liking your brother? Or are you have some feeling for me? Please no. I don't like you. I like Sanha and always do" he said to make sure that he doesn't feel anything with Eunwoo. Eunwoo suddenly said back "Whoa... don't ever thinking about it. I'm also not have any feeling for you just trying to be as a normal person" he said to make him understanding. Rocky still doesn't know how the story go and he kind of lost in the way so he ask "Why you not looking so cold anymore? What change you?" he said and wait for a reply. Eunwoo answer "It because of someone who care about me. He make me wanna change. I want to be better for him" he said and give a sense that the man he mentioned is Moonbin. Rocky then get it right away "Ahh... I know who are you talking about" he said while smiling from cheeks to cheeks.

Moonbin sees it quite a long time so he decided to walking and sees what happening. He finally reach the door where Eunwoo standing and he saw Rocky and Sanha. Moonbin ask curiously "What took you guys so long? Talking something serious?" he ask and wait for a response. Eunwoo answer "Not much really, Rocky just confess himself that he like my brother" he answer Moonbin question. Moonbin shocked of what Eunwoo saying but he kind of understand when Rocky first met Sanha he kind of out of control and act as an embarrassing man in the stage. Moonbin ask "And what do you say? Are you allowing them to have a chance to knowing each other more?" he said to get back to their story. Eunwoo then answer "Why do you think I'm not allowing them? I can't stopping them from the feeling they have with each other. Just make sure. If you make my brother sad I will kill you with my own hands" he said while smiling back. Rocky then said "Are you meaning it for real? I can date your brother" he said while his eyes is wide open even more. Eunwoo then said "I'm not the one who pretending to say something good and stab you with a knife later on. I totally mean that I am okay to let my brother with you" he said for a confirmation.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.