🐠 🎀 𝒜𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒜 𝒞𝓇𝓎 𝐵𝒶𝒷𝓎 🎀 🐠

Moonbin stay the night half awake and half sleep cause he afraid that when he need him, he might not be conscious enough at that time. He trying to lie awake all the time but at last he finally dig down to a sleeping puppy. Many hours pass by, Moonbin wake up and suddenly realized he was sleeping. He trying to check if Eunwoo is awake but there no sign of it ever happening. Moonbin saw Eunwoo putting his arms and rubbing his body and he is shivering, it the sign that he was cold, Moonbin decided to adjust the temperature of the air conditioner and wish it can help him to be better. He still shaken so Moonbin decided to check out if Eunwoo catching a fever or not. He placing his forehand above Eunwoo forehead and realized that his temperature is rising up. He might catching a fever because of the inflammation. He walk slowly and quietly to the restroom, grabbing a small towel and a bowl. He fill the bowl with water up to the half and put the towel in. He bring the bowl with towel inside out of the restroom. He walk again to the table near Eunwoo bed and place the bowl aside. He gently squeezed the towel until all the water gone. He then further wipe the towel from Eunwoo hands to his forearms of both arms. Then he moving on to other parts of Eunwoo body especially joint, cause it the area which contain the most heat while having a fever. Finally, he place a small towel over Eunwoo forehead and let it settle. Moonbin doing this kind of routine almost every half an hour to make sure his fever coming down as soon as possible.

Not so long, Eunwoo finally wake up and saw Moonbin sleeping aside his bed. He smile to himself and his power is already recharged. He move the blanket that cover his body and share it with Moonbin. Moonbin then waking up and glad that Eunwoo is okay. Eunwoo then said "Sorry, I wake you up" he said with a smile on his face. Moonbin then answer "You're not waking me, I'm just closing my eyes" he said while smiling back. "Thank you for taking such a good care of me. I really appreciate it. It might be so harsh for you to do all this" he said while looking at his boyfriend. Moonbin then say back "It not a big deal, don't worry about it. You're okay that's fine" he said while looking at his wound. Moonbin then ask "Do you hurt anywhere, I can help massaging for you" he said while doing wonder face. Eunwoo then teasing him "Here, I'm hurt right here. Ohh here too, and also here. Let's say every place is hurt" he said while doing a begging face. Moonbin said "Can you be more serious?, I'm worrying" he said while looking a little mad. Eunwoo then said "I'm serious, every place is hurt and painful. You have not been kicking by all of them how would you know how painful it was" he said while speaking the truth. Moonbin said "How am I not knowing that you are pretending to be hurt, I'm have seen all of your wounds cause I apply the medicine for you" Moonbin said it out and realized he should not be saying it. Eunwoo then smiling from cheeks to cheeks and then said "Are you taking advantage of me when I'm sleeping?" he said with tricky voice. Moonbin then feel a little embarrassing so he say "I didn't take any advantage from you, I... just..." Moonbin said while pausing. "Just..." Eunwoo continue. "Just... Ahhh, you have fever. So... I help reducing your temperature by rubbing your body with a wet towel. That...all" Moonbin still saying a sentence in a fragment arrangement. Eunwoo then said "I'll try to believing that" he said while laughing. Moonbin didn't say anything further cause he know, the more he say the more he know that he is feeling awkward.

Few minutes later, Sanha knocking on the door. So Moonbin decide to take a look. Moonbin seeing Sanha bringing his brother a porridge that he has been made it by himself. Sanha then said "I bring the porridge for my brother, does he okay now?" Sanha ask with serious face. Moonbin then reply "He having a fever but I help reducing it, it might cause from the wound inflammation. He just waking up not so long ago. Do you want to come inside?" Moonbin said everything he done to make Sanha relief. Sanha then reply "I have some appointment with senior Rocky, hearing from you that he is fine make me feeling better, I just bring the porridge for him. Please taking care of him for me, senior Moonbin" he said then handling the bowl of porridge to Moonbin. Moonbin then answer "You don't have to worry about him, I'll taking care of him until he fully recovered" he answer with a smile. Sanha further said "Thank you so much senior. Umm... I better get going. I leave my brother under your control, I will be home an hour from this. Please tell him for me" Sanha said then walking away.

Moonbin coming back to Eunwoo bed and placing a porridge at the table aside. Moonbin said "Sanha bringing you a porridge, he made it himself for you. He tell me to tell you that he gonna going out with Rocky and will be back around an hour" Moonbin said what Sanha told him too. Eunwoo nodding his head and doing a begging eyes. Moonbin ask confusingly "Why are you looking at me like that? I'm not gonna falling to your trap a second time" he said while still feeling weird. Eunwoo then said "I'm hurt, can you please help me with the porridge" he said while still begging. Moonbin finally understand the meaning and reason behind the begging eyes he did few minutes ago. Moonbin further answer "Are you a 2 years old kid? You said it not a big deal. So this thing you can easily handle by yourself" he said while looking with tricky face humiliated him. Eunwoo then begging for more "Please, it better for me to not move. It might make my wound getting bad. Are you not worrying about me now?" he said while still make a cute watering eyes. Moonbin finally realized it is true to not make him move, so he decide to help him "Alright, I'll help you this time. It because of your wound. If not I will never ever do it for you" he said while bring a porridge bowl in his hand. He helping him finishing the porridge while also asking about what that gangster coming from. Moonbin ask "Why are they having a fight with you? I mean the gangsters. That day" Moonbin ask confusingly. "The hater, they don't like me so they want to get rid of me. Easy" Eunwoo telling all the story that the face genius like him is not always ending up with only a person who love him but also the one who don't like him, and the gangster represent the person who hating him. Moonbin ask further "Why you not telling me or even the director? He probably doing something for you" Moonbin ask while feeling that why he not telling this to a director, cause he seem to be the beloved student from almost every professor. Eunwoo then answer "If I said something bad happen to me, the director might not letting them go. More than that the director already have his work lining up, I don't want to make another story for him to concern. Another thing is that the reason that I'm not telling you is because I don't want you to get involving in this. It dangerous" Eunwoo said while still being serious. He just don't want to make everyone around him to involve in these nonsense thing he experienced.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.