❈* 🎀 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒲𝒶𝓎 𝒯❤ 𝐿🌸𝓋𝑒 𝒴🍑𝓊 🎀 *❈

"Now we are all embarrassed" MJ said to make everything better. MJ mom finally realized that she the one make the problems up so she still trying to blame MJ to cover her fault "You are the one making us embarrassed, if you don't say that shit. We will not end up in this kind of situation" she said while still mad at both of them. Jinjin said to ask MJ what does he said in the conference to make his mom getting this mad "What do you say in that conference? Why your mom is being so aggressive today? She not actually this kind of person, as I know her" Jinjin said and waiting for MJ to answer the question. "As you know, she not accept what I want to become in the future. That day, professor ask everyone about how we looking at ourself in the next several years after finishing learning from here. I just answer that I want to become a singer, an entertainment kind of that. But she think that to become a singer is a job that not getting a good attention from people. So she trying to make me changing the answer to professor question but I refuse to do it. So my mom getting mad" MJ answer Jinjin question. After Jinjiin know the reason why MJ mom is angry because of this little thing, he then saying something "How could you say that he embarrassing you in the conference? You were the one making him nervous in front of other. You should stay by his side and support whatever he want to become in the future. You are his mom, you should want to see your son happy not forcing him to walking in the path he doesn't want to take" Jinjin said while raising his voice. MJ mom then answer "To be a singer, no one will be paying attention to him. He need to become the face of our family. He need to do what our family has been kept doing it. Nothing can ever change that" MJ mom answer with aggressive voice. Jinjin after hearing what MJ mother think about this totally making him can't control his tempo. He then saying something with his full emotion "Why do you want to be in a focus of many people? Have you ever care about his feeling? Have you ever ask him just a single question of why he want to become a singer? You keep thinking that being a singer is not a good career in the future, but who else confirm that your job that you want him to be is good enough for him. Who told you? He is your son, so he listening to what you told him to do. But when the time he want something and he brave enough to say it out, why don't you give him a chance to prove his decision to you. If he gonna fail it, let he bare it with his own hands. He is old enough to know what right and he also mature enough to not hesitate his dream and follow it. So please, at least try to accept who he was. You suppose to be the one who understand him the most not me or other people. Don't destroy your relationship with him just because you want him to follow you. He is not a robot even though he always play by your rules, he have feeling that he is interested in something. Please give him a chance to face the real world by himself" Jinjin said with his reasonable mind. After MJ heard what Jinjin trying to say to protect him from his mother, he sudden feeling that he actually being loved by someone and he never felt this good before. MJ mom then said back "But what if he fail it, no job, no money how could I and other family members gonna be. We can't making up our face and pretending nothing is happening" MJ mom said while increasing her anger. Jinjin then reply back "What you should do is embracing him when he fall. Staying by his side when he needed someone. Probably you were the most important person he expected to staying by his side. Why you need to care about other people thoughts or your reputation when thing not go as it goes. Care about your son, he is your relative not them. Don't ever compare himself to other too, everyone is good in the way they are it depend on how people seeing it. So please considering the one who important to you first more than outside people" Jinjin said back. MJ mom finally understand what she has done earlier. She finally realized how much she has thinking of herself and not considering the one she love. Her son that she has been raise by her own hands. She should expecting to see his smile more than his tears and if tears streaming down from his face is because of what she done, she might feel very disappointed throughout her whole life. MJ mom then said "I'm sorry, I just want you to be on the beautiful path. I have always think that I have more experience in this world more than you do. So I know which path you should walk but that not right anymore. I always think that what I think will be the best for you but I never ask you a question that you like it or not. I shouldn't blame other job actually cause I usually dreaming of become a singer once when I was a little girl. Blaming you is like blaming me at that time. I know I push so harsh on you and thank you a lot for always understanding what is the reason I decide do that. I didn't care about our family reputation I just care about your reputation among other family members. You always act yourself as a funny person not kind of serious person so probably everyone think that you not usually into anything. I'm so so sorry for what I cause you to be. Sorry for forcing you to be in the path that I think it good but actually destroying you. I will supporting you in whatever path you take and even if you fall, I will be right here. Please forgive me for what I done" MJ mom said while her tears screaming down her face like a river. MJ shredded her tears from his mother then reply.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.