🍡 🎀 𝐹𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐹🌸𝓇 𝒴♡𝓊 🎀 🍡

"Your secret are safe with me. What is your problem then?" Jinjin said and waiting for the reply. MJ trying to concentrated and listening to what Moonbin going to say. Moonbin take a deep breathe and finally tell the problem in a third view opinion. "If we have something dragging we from moving forward, how can we move on?" Moonbin open with the first question. Jinjin then say something "Actually it depend on how severe your story are or how much you care about it. If it burden you a lot it might need some time to let it all disappeared but if it doesn't sound to go away, you just need to understand the reason why you still cannot moving on from this mess. Sometime we can't forget what we have feeling deeply into, it hard to put yourself out of it. Just trying to accept the reality" Jinjin said with reasonable thoughts. MJ also said further "Can I ask, whether the problem is severe that much?" he ask with consideration. Moonbin continue to explain "It the story of losing someone you loved, and it seem very emotional" he explain as less as possible to not let them know who are the one he talking about. Jinjin further suggest "That a hard moving on though, I used to experienced that once and I think everyone probably experiencing it. I think that everything need time, or there might be other person or other way to help him think of it in a better way. I means like looking at it in a different dimensions. Instead of sorrow we can encourage ourself to value the quality of life. How one life means and how much we feel upset when it gone. Learn from the failure, learn from the sadness let it be the think that make you stronger" he said while still proud of himself, he never think that he can say the word this good. Moonbin ask "Who is that person then?" he ask while still making a confusing face. MJ said with smile "I think the one who caring about other, trying to help other without burdening yourself" he said then staring at him. Moonbin said "Why you all staring at me?" he said with shock expression. Jinjin said "What we mean is that, your the one that MJ talk about. You care about other without worry about how troublesome you gonna be. I think you are the most understandable person and also reliable one at the same time. I think you can help the person you talking about. I don't know who you talking about, but definitely the one whom important to you. If it is not, you might not carry his problem as your own like this. Right? Do what you think it right?" he said with a sense of loving that Moonbin can't hide. MJ finally said "I think you don't have to ask me. The answer to your question is depending on you. You know your friend more than we do. This is the best we can help. I think we gonna go. Believing in yourself, your smile can light up someone heart, I wish you can help your friend. I gonna get going. See you soon" after MJ said he sense Jinjin that they are all should leave this place.

Both MJ and Jinjin walking away, leaving Moonbin still thinking of what he should done. He also paying attention to senior advices and he decided to solved everything by himself. He finally remember the last thing senior said that he always feel more upset when seeing Eunwoo without happiness. He might have a feeling for Eunwoo a little bit right now. He finally want to make sure, if he really into Eunwoo. So he decide to come to Eunwoo house again for proving something. He finally reaches the front door at Eunwoo house and hit the bell.

Someone opening the door and walking toward him. The door suddenly open and Moonbin see Eunwoo opening the door. His heart beating fast, his cheeks running red and he trying to keep it. Eunwoo finally greet "Why you at my house again?" he said while looking at Moonbin in the eyes. Moonbin feel very embarrassing so he trying to not make an eye contact. Eunwoo further said "Are you the one that saying to me, when I'm talking to someone I should look at them in the eyes. Why you not doing it right now?" he said with tricky voice as he has a chance to tease him back. Moonbin said "What I mean at that time is looking at the eyes when talking, not staring like you doing it right now" he said while doing teasing face back to Eunwoo. Moonbin continue talking "Are you not gonna welcome me to your house?" he said while looking at Eunwoo eyes. Moonbin finally realizing that he might fall in love with a man. Eunwoo greeting Moonbin inside and both of them heading upstairs and stay together. Moonbin ask a question "Why are you giving me a ride that day?" he ask and wait for a reasons. Eunwoo answer "Actually at that day, I know that I have a nightmares and you probably know that" he said with sad eyes. Moonbin continue to listen what Eunwoo going to say next. Eunwoo continue talking "I always walking up in that nightmares and never find a way to sleep again, but that day when you hugging me. I can feel that my father still here. So I continue sleeping. Realized in the morning it was you who hugging me. I feel strange and good at the same time" he said while feeling sad. Moonbin said "Who ever in the situation like that probably doing the same thing with me. How can you feel good at that time?" he ask confusingly. "It might because I think you the one who understand me. Caring for me even though I pushing you out. I'm just tired of getting rid of you. I finally realized, being with you is not that bad" he said while smiling. Moonbin finally surprised when seeing Eunwoo smile. It probably the first time he seeing that after he looking at his picture with his dad. Moonbin said "I never think you gonna say things like this. It just can't accept it is you" he said while also smiling. Eunwoo said while smiling "I know, it been a long time since I have not being myself. I'm just can't move on from what happened in the past" Moonbin say with understanding voice "If it hard, you don't have to do it. Don't force yourself to do it? Just accept it. Dying is a nature thing happening to all of us. He just looking you from a far away land. I want to tell you something, your dad might not sound happy seeing you crying about him all along. He needs you to be happy. He want you to live like you have live before" Moonbin said and hope he can change Eunwoo attitude. "I know, I should have get going, but I'm afraid I'm losing another" he said what on his mind. Moonbin finally say something he keep long time ago "If you afraid of losing another why you not catching them right now, caring about them right now, loving them right now. Do it when you still have time. Don't wait til they gone. They waiting for you to come back" Moonbin said with serious voice. "Thank for making me realized who important to me. Who caring about me" he said with smiling face. Moonbin glad he make it "There you go, you don't have to forget everything, you just at least trying to accept that it gone. You need to move on" he said while his eyes smiling.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.