🍡 ⋆ 🍦 🎀 𝒟𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑅𝓊𝓂💍𝓇 🎀 🍦 ⋆ 🍡

"I totally mean that I'm okay to let my brother with you" Eunwoo said for a confirmation. Rocky smile as bright as he never smile before. He turn and hugging Sanha while Sanha also hugging him back. They hugging each other for a few minutes and suddenly realized it was not the right time to do this thing at this moment. They finally loosen their hugs and watching Eunwoo like they waiting for a screaming word that they should have not be doing it. Eunwoo see that cute and funny reaction he then said "You don't have to feel that it unappropriate, I will think that I didn't see what you guys did before" he said while laughing. All of them having a good time, Rocky feel more relieve after he has a permission from Eunwoo. He feel like his relationship with Sanha is somehow having a clearer picture like in the dream where he has been imagine of.

The next day...

Eunwoo is parking his car and heading to the classroom while Moonbin also sitting at the front passenger seat. They leave Eunwoo car and walking together to the classroom. After they reach a classroom, few minutes later on professor is entering the room while his hand is carrying a score for the pairs exam. Professor said "Hi all, I didn't expected that you guys will do the exam these bad. Should I setting up a tutorial for you guys. I just can't accept that you guys really are studying for the materials that I gave. Let's me announce the one who not failing the exam first and for the rest of you guys I will setting up another exam for you. For this making up exam you guys will need to do it individually. Understand?" professor said with a little dissatisfaction at the end. All of the student are worry that they are going to be the one who have to do the exam again. Eunwoo and Moonbin having a discussion together "Do you think we gonna pass the examination?" Moonbin asking Eunwoo and waiting for a reply. Eunwoo answer "Of course we gonna pass it. We doing our best. No need to be concerning about it. It gonna be fine" he said while looking at Moonbin with his caring eyes. Moonbin a little bit embarrassing so he say "Stop looking at me like this" he said back to Eunwoo. Eunwoo further said "Why can't I look at you like this? You don't like it?" he ask while doing a cute reaction. Moonbin reply "I didn't mean I don't like that, just feeling like I don't know what to do. It like you make me a little embarrassing" he said with a little shy expression. Eunwoo smiling while moving his face nearer to Moonbin until he trying to pushing him out. Moonbin said "It is at school. Please behave" he said while using his hand pushing Eunwoo gently back at his table. Eunwoo a little mad and turning his face away waiting for a making up from Moonbin. Moonbin finally put his own hand touching his lips and then slowly moving it to touching with Eunwoo cheeks. Eunwoo then said "That not considered a kiss. I'm still getting mad at you" he said while still not turning his face back. Moonbin said "Alright, I go to your place tonight. Is that fine now?" he said while doing a exhausting sigh. Eunwoo then turning his face back and said "That isn't a good making up though, but it acceptable for now" he said while coming back to smiling again. Moonbin further said "Why you always think of thing like this all the time? I should have not bringing you back if you will be thinking of making love all the time" he said while still upset of the action Eunwoo is doing when he change. Eunwoo said "That the way I show you how much I like you" he said while still smiling. Both of them learning and staring at each other almost every half an hour like they are afraid that someone gonna take the person sitting next to them to go away. After the time pass by there some notifications on everyone phone and all of them are all looking through that alert. While Eunwoo and Moonbin also want to know what that notification is about and why it has been sending to everyone in school. The notification said that "Eunwoo and Moonbin are dating" after everyone read the message they are all staring at Eunwoo and Moonbin. Both of them feeling awkward and don't know how to express their facial expression to the people that keep an eyes on them. Moonbin decided to ask Eunwoo of what to do from now on. Eunwoo then reply "Just let them know, we didn't do something wrong. We loving each other, truths never die" he said to ensure that he want his relationship with Moonbin is not something that both of them know. He want to make Moonbin to be sure that his feeling for him is so much as he expected him to be the love of his life. Moonbin further said "Are you sure?" he ask for a confirmation. Eunwoo then said "Never be sure than this. Let tell them whenever they ask. Okay?" he said while looking at Moonbin who is worrying about this notification. Moonbin nodding his head as an answer for the agreement.

When the class is over, some of their friend come and talking to both Eunwoo and Moonbin about the notifications. They asking "Are you guys dating? Does Eunwoo usually have a real contact with people? It sound so hard to be true" they ask and waiting for clarification. Eunwoo then answer "I only making contact with the one I want. Not random people that I met in the school" he answer then stay quiet indicating that he feeling awkward when there so many people around him. According to the question their friend ask, Eunwoo doesn't answer the question yet whether they are actually dating. They asking them again "Your not answering the question. Are you guys actually dating for real?" they all giving a staring eyes and waiting for the result. Eunwoo then said "Yes, we are dating. Do you guys have any problem with that?" he answer while still not familiar with a lot of people surrounding him. Moonbin know that Eunwoo is not likely to make himself in a crowd of people. So he decide to make an excuse so that Eunwoo and him can make a way out of this place. Moonbin said "Emm... I think Eunwoo already answering you guys question. So, we don't have any other reasons to continue staying here. We need to doing our study together. We gonna go, see you guys around then" he said while grabbing Eunwoo hand and drag him along to the outside of the classroom. When they were outside, everyone also staring at them. They trying to make themselves out of the crowd area and finding a peace place to discuss how to continue acting in front of others.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.