🐀 ⋆ 🐥 🎀 𝒜𝓁💍𝓃𝑒 𝒯🌺𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 🎀 🐥 ⋆ 🐀

"Why he not making any contact with others?" Rocky continue asking.

Sanha reply "I don't know the reason exactly, but I think he might not want to have a connection with someone, cause he afraid that one day they gonna leave him like his father did. So he kind of staying in his comfort zone so he can be more secure" he said with understanding emotions. Rocky then reply "Ahh...that why he not really interact with other people, he always keeping distance" he said with thoughtful perspective. Sanha also said "It not only you and his friend at school that are left abandoned, when he was in the house he also isolated himself and staying upstairs, devoting all of his time to himself. He always coming down when he want to eat something, and he can cook, so no one is worrying about him" he add the information further. "Did he talk to his mom?, like explaining what on his mind, sharing bad moments and discuss how to move on?" Rocky ask more. Sanha reply "Not that often actually, after our dad pass away. Our mom kind of being lost from the world, she just can't move on from the one she loved. When someone talking about this incidence. Everyone still ending up with tears" he said with pity expression. Rocky continue "He just need someone to listening to him, supporting him and helping him to continue living his life as a normal person. I think Moonbin can help him with this" he said with solution in his mind. Sanha said with confuse expression "Why do you think he can helping him? How do they meeting each other? I literally don't know how they became friend" Rocky continue and answering Sanha questions "I think it because the accident when they were young" Sanha ask "What accident?" Rocky then tell the story "Moonbin has talked to me and explain everything in detail but it quite a long time though, I will tell you the thing that I still remember. Umm... he said he seeing Eunwoo crying alone in the swimming pool at school. So he trying to help reducing his sadness by sitting aside, they might discuss and sharing some terrible past stories together and finally make Eunwoo loosening his wall a little and try to accept Moonbin" he said and still thinking. Sanha continue the conversation "Ahh... I got it, they have been knowing each other since they were little kids. Sharing some stories can help making their connection develop and that why he kinda be more open to Senior more than me" he said with giggles at the end. Rocky continue asking "Does Eunwoo not close with you? You guys are brothers. You should have spending sometime chitchatting and discussing something together. Right?" he said with smiling face. Sanha answer "He sometimes having a conversation with me, but not that many sentences. Most of the conversation we have is only a question and an answer, and it last only few minutes. If I'm not the one who begin talking to him first, there will be less or even no conversation between us" he said with desperate voice. Rocky trying to lift Sanha mood up by saying "You still have me, no matter how many problems you have been gone through, you can say it all to me. I'll promise that I will not tell anybody else except the permission from you. You can consider me as your another brother" he said and hope Sanha feel better. Sanha then reply "Thank you very much senior for what you have offering for me, I really appreciate your kindness" he said with the feeling that he can rely on someone. Rocky further said "It's quite dark now, I better get home. See you later then. Ohh... before I go, here is my number. In case of an emergency or you need someone to help reducing the weights upon your shoulder, just don't hesitate to contact me. Think of me first before others. Are you understand?" he said with his sincere voice that he wear so perfectly. Sanha then reply "I totally understand, I call you whenever I need someone to talk to. Senior, I really appreciate what you did today. It such a great conversation I ever have in the last few years. I sincerely thank you for everything today" he said with the serious expression he wears to show his respects. Rocky said before opening the entrance and leave "Ahh...You over saying it!, I'm just understand your condition. It hard for a kid like you to carry all of these things on your own. Right? I'm better get going. Don't forget to calling me! Okay!" he said then waving his hand. Sanha stop him "Senior, let me walk you to the door" he said then rushing himself until he at the same place with Rocky. Finally Rocky getting to his dorm. Rocky slowly have a deep good feeling after a conversation with Sanha that day and decided to tell Moonbin, so he decide to texted him. The text said, "If you have a chance to read my message. Don't never ever tell anybody about it. Understand?"

At Eunwoo room...

"Ahh... I think it his room. Should I knock on it?" he said to himself. "I should. Right? It his privacy" he ask and answer his own question. Knock! Knock! Knock! Eunwoo heard a sound from the door and go to open it. He finally grab the knob, and open the door. He shout out the sentence without seeing who is in front of his room "Haven't I told you to not disturbing my time..." he has not finish the sentence he just realized it was Moonbin. Moonbin said "Hey, calm down. It's me. Who are you shouting for?" he said with shock expression. Eunwoo said "Who let you in my house?" he ask while staring at Moonbin. Moonbin answer "Emm... Your brother let me in" he said and realized that he might cause some trouble to Sanha. Eunwoo say with screaming voice "How dare him? Open the door to strangers" he said while getting mad. Moonbin finally make something up "You cannot blame him, we have a work to do together. Remember? The pairs exam thing" he said to change his interests. Eunwoo reply "I know, but you can just relax. I can do it on my own. I'll put your name in whenever I'm finished" he said to let Moonbin to leave him alone. Moonbin trying to say something out "Don't you understand professor command, it pairs exam. That mean two person have to work together in order to submit one work. Are you not getting what the professor said?" he said to clarify that. Eunwoo finally accepted and said "How do we gonna do then?" he said while he still angry. Moonbin continue talking "You choose the topic that you want to do first and I going to find the information about it" he has been planning for the work ahead. Moonbin said with no sound of happiness "Are you not gonna invited me inside your room? I cannot standing here and working at the same time. You know that right? I'm not the multitasking person" he said cause his legs start to feel pain. Eunwoo then invite him to coming inside his room.

 Eunwoo then invite him to coming inside his room

"Oh!...My!...God! This is exactly the room I have been thinking of. Can't wait to have a night here?" he said with his eyes smiling. Eunwoo stop his imagination "Wait!, you say what? Have a night here? Who say that you can have a night here?" he said with shocking expression. Moonbin then reply "Hey, think about it. It so late today. I just want to make it done so I can practice for a competition. Just don't make me wasting my time" he saying the truth. Eunwoo then reply "Fine, you can stay here. Just be aware. Don't! Mess! Up! My! Room! Understand!" he said with his slow pace but Moonbin can realized how serious he means it. Moonbin finally said "I promise I will not bring any trouble to you" he said while doing a salute gesture. They have work together for many hours and finally their work are done. Luckily they don't have a class tomorrow, because it a conference day for professor to discuss the academic planning. Eunwoo and Moonbin decided to coming down from the second floor and find something to eat. Moonbin decided to go to the restroom washing his hand and then walking toward the kitchen.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.