🐋 ⋆ 🐇 🎀 𝒟𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑀𝑒𝒶𝓁 🎀 🐇 ⋆ 🐋

The waiter reach the table and finally that plate full of delicious meal is placed in the table.

"Here is our appetizer for you, this dish contain beetroot and some fresh orange aside with Switzerland yogurt and decorated with edible flower" waiter recommend the menu while pointing to each component making up the whole dish

"The second dish is more like a main course for you, this dish comprising of the red mullet and cockles with samphire fresh corn, broccoli with coconut and sweet potato purée & herb oil. A refreshing and delighting dish to start up" the waiter continue described each menu delicately.

"The third dish is the most recommend for our course today which is a giant scallops grill with essence oil making by our own recipes and decorated with mushroom and herb" the waiter still recommend the menu until the last menu

"This is the last dish of today, this dish making up of giant perch fish fried crisply serve with salad dressing and some vegetable crumbled. So this is the menu you have order and wish you all enjoy the meal that our restaurant has been well prepared and if you need anything please don't hesitate to ring the bell our staff will come and taking care of you. May I excuse myself and please have a nice meal" the waiter finish recommending the food he then heading back to the counter. "Wow, the food look gorgeous. Have you order all of this for me?" Sanha said while waiting for the answer. Rocky then answer "Yes, all of this I done because of you. Do you like it?" Rocky ask and waiting for the response. Sanha then reply with his smile up to his cheeks "I'm not liking it, I'm loving it. I never thought you make this all up for me. That so unexpected. Thank you so so much for doing all of this for me. I'm really grateful for what you have done" Sanha said while his eye still sparkling and focusing on the dish in front of him. Rocky then said "I'm glad you loving it. Now let enjoying the meal before it get cold" Rocky said and tell everyone to enjoy their meal. All of them having such a wonderful time together, they make an amazing conversation and laughing all along the way. They were talking and asking about each other, how one up to till now. Kind of asking how other doing right now. Hour pass by they all finish their meals and decide to pay the bill. Rocky responsible for the payment cause he is the one setting this thing up, then they were leaving to other place.

The bill is being paid and all of them were decide what they going to do after this. Eunwoo then saying something up "I think we should playing some game in the Game Center. Haven't been playing it for so long since I was a little kid" Eunwoo said then wait for other people response. MJ said "That awesome, let me show theses kid who the master of the show.Haha" MJ said while doing a funny face. "I think it a good idea though, let's check it out which floor then let get into it" Jinjin said with his smiling face. Rocky then grabbing Sanha hands and dragging him to looking at the map present in front of the elevator and see which floor the Game Center is situated. "It on the forth floor, let's do it" Moonbin said then heading to the elevator and press number four. The elevator bring them to the floor they want, they suddenly rushing to the Game Center area, booking a ticket, buying a token and prepared all of supply metal which can make each game run quickly. They doing everything like a real gamers, they know what to do and they also know how to play each games without learning it before. All their joy were shining pass through their little sparkling eyes. They were all sharing the best memorable moment together. Deciding to forget and throwing all the bad shit behind for a while and enjoy the time they have now. It like a cheating day for them. A day to make a relief, to finally doing what make they are they and stop acting as a fine person in front of other. Stop doing all the pretending to be fine and okay even though we don't feel that way. Sometimes caring about other people thoughts toward us just doesn't make our life getting any better it just kinda like a rock that keep on putting a weight on our shoulder. All of them playing all the games the mall have and finally say goodbye to each other and go home.

Sanha who was the one doesn't know anything at all for the surprise today feel very happy and relief that he can enjoy his life as he wish. Sanha decide to write all of his feeling inside his notebook. He always write and save all the memories he have within a days and come back and read it when he need some inspiration to run the day. We can't remember or recalled each moment when the time come so the better way to keep that memory is to take note about it. Save our feeling, collecting our joy and the emotion when we writing something on. When the time pass and we have a chance to take a look at it again, you will be drawing back to live in that moment again. Even if it was a short period of time but it can heal someone mind. He write and mention all the sentence he remembered and also expressed his emotion at that time to his notebook. This notebook probably contain the story of his life he has been gone through and that can make him to become stronger when he know what he came across.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.