🍇 🎀 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 🎀 🍇

From writer to readers, I added a music aside for better mood. Take a listen to the song while reading. I think you will smile without noticing yourselves.

At MJ and Jinjin dorm,

"Ahhh, finally we reach our room. It has been a long long day today. I'm so tired" MJ said while opening the music name the simple thing, the song that he like and laying himself down to the bed without taking a shower yet.

It's the simple things you do, I just can't get enough of you.
It the perfume that you wear and the way you do your hair.
That I love so much....

And it's the simple things you say, and how in bed we play.
It's the way you kiss my cheek when you think that I'm asleep.
I love it so much....

Jinjin then said "You are dirty, go and take a shower before laying down" he said while grabbing MJ hand and help him to stand up, but MJ doesn't let that happen. He then further use his force drive Jinjin down on top of his body while their lips are inches away. "What are you doing?" Jinjin said with surprise expression. "I don't want to take a shower. Can I take a nap here for a little bit? I promise I will take a shower right after I wake up. Please..." MJ said while doing a cute little puppy begging eyes to Jinjin. "Are you pleasing me?" Jinjin said while he is sweating thinking of the thing he shouldn't be thinking. "If I said it as a yes. What would you do?" MJ said while loosen his hand that bind with Jinjin to embrace around Jinjin neck. Jinjin feel a little goosebumps but good at the same time so he asked "I haven't seen you in this type of man before. It sound..." Jinjin stop for a moment while MJ continue the sentence Jinjin left "Sound what?" MJ said while doing a challenging face. Jinjin then said back "Are you challenging me? I gonna make you cry like a puppy" Jinjin said while preparing to make a move. MJ then said "Well..well..well. I just really want to know how good you are. Stop saying. I dare you don't brave enough to do it" MJ said while still acting in higher level to cover him. Jinjin suddenly biting his lip while bending himself down gently and put his lip along with MJ neck. He move from MJ neck to his lips. Their lips are combine until no gap is present. They were kissing and make love. Throwing all the thing they have in mind away and enjoy the moment. Jinjin slowly taken off MJ shirt while MJ also taken Jinjin shirt off. The song MJ open help lifting up the mood and they continue what they do until they show all their express of all their love for each other.

"I didn't know that you are such a good kisser" MJ said while smiling. Jinjin then said "You were my first kiss" he said while still shy. "Really, you look like having a lot of experience on this. Like an expert" MJ said while still giving a compliment to his boyfriend. "You were my first kiss and I mean it for real. I haven't kiss someone before, just learning from looking at other people" Jinjin said while explaining. "Just forget about it" MJ said further. Jinjin have a question and would like to ask so he decided to ask it out "When do you start to like me then? You haven't giving me any sign that you are into me. You always play it cool and calm so I don't know exactly what or how do you actually develop a feeling for me" he ask and wait for the answer. "I think I might like you first but I didn't told you. Do you remember the day when I have a conflict with my mom. The day when I came back from the school conference day" MJ ask if he remembered. Jinjin then nodding his head indicate that he remembered that event. MJ explain further "I haven't being protect by anyone before and you were the one who save me from my mom and make she understand me. The way you know me, either by what I'm thinking and what I want to do in the future. You know it all. I didn't tell you so that mean you need to observe and knowing by yourself that I like to do what. It like you know I have someone knowing me more that myself do. So I just feel loved at that time but I don't what to tell you" MJ said while Jinjin stop cause he have a question "Why would you tell me?" Jinjin ask with confusing facial expression. "Haven't I told you that I like you first? If I told you, I might lose you and I don't want that to happen. You are my only trusted friend I have. If I don't have you, it just like I lost half of my life" MJ said with his reason in his mind. "I think you are wrong, I think I like you first" Jinjin said further. "Are you kidding? You have told me before that you start to have a feeling toward me when I have a speech to the junior that day which is quite late if compare to my crushed for you" MJ trying to say that he like him first. Jinjin further explain "At that time I didn't said the truth, I liking you since the day I help you from your mom. Or may be before that. I always staying around you but you never notice me. I'm just like a shadow walking behind you" Jinjin said it all out. MJ then surprise that he is not the one who liking him first. Thing sound change and all good thing Jinjin done with him is the way he show his love. He always care even though MJ make him embarrassed. He always there when others think he is just a crazy senior man. He still there even when MJ pretend to not caring about him. He always and be there whenever MJ needed someone. They finally know how they become to love. The debate between who has been falling for each other first is the way you know how the feeling you feel when you first have the first impression on somebody. "By the way why you open this song, I know you liking it but I don't know the exact reason" Jinjin ask MJ. "It because of the simple thing you do for me, I love it so much. Thank you for everything. I love you" MJ said while smiling to Jinjin. Jinjin said back "I love you too" he said while dragging MJ in his warm embrace and never let him go again. They know that their love might not last that long and that doesn't mean they are not going to love each other till that time, but we cannot predict future. Everything can happen, hold on tightly to your love one. Embracing his or her when you still have a chance. "I will never ever let you go" Jinjin said while hugging tighter.

"No matter what happen, you still be the one who belong to my embrace and I will never ever loosen it" Jinjin said

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.