🍰 ⋆ 🍫 🎀 𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓂 𝐻𝓊𝑔𝓈 🎀 🍫 ⋆ 🍰

MJ shredding his mother tears then reply "How can I forgive you? I never mad at you. You are my mother and I give it all to you. I know that deep inside you expected me to be in the path with no thorns or holes. I know you don't want me to get hurt, I always know your intention toward my future and I really appreciate it. Sometimes people just thinking too much and getting quite aggressive when we can't protect someone we love from the danger. In this case you were afraid that I will fall and I cannot handle that. Am I right?" MJ mom nodding her head as MJ know her truly intention of doing this thing. MJ continue "I'm not blaming you for anything, cause if I imagine myself as you. I still don't know that I can do so many thing like you do. So just forget about it. Things has already happen and that is the past. We should care about now and future. What it gonna happen? Can we make it better from the past? Can we change what we actually do and start a new things? That is the thing we should thinking about" MJ said while smiling to his mom. His mom reply "But I burden you a lot even I having noticing it. Why are you not blaming me for anything" his mom said while still feeling guilty. MJ then reply "The reason that I'm not blaming you is very simple. Because this is the first time you are a mother. I'm not that kind of person that blaming someone because of their first mistake. You never be mother before, so everyone can have a mistake and it good that you finally accept and change. All I want from you is probably the same thing you want from me. We want each other to be safe, full of smile and without pain and sadness. I also doing something wrong but I learn and adjust it. So why I have to blaming you from the thing you did to protect me. It quite nonsense. So stop thinking too much. I'm always love you and remember I know why you do everything like that. It because of me. Just forget about the past. Are we good now?" MJ said while looking at his mother. His mom then reply " Yeah, we are good now. Thank you so much for making me understand much more better of how to be a better mother for you. I'm so so sorry for you too Jinjin, I shouldn't yelling at you and throwing all emotion to you. You should not deserving something like this from me. I'm truly sorry about what has happening" MJ mom said back while apologizing to Jinjin. Jinjin then said back "That not a big deal, you know everyone make mistake but it different in the way that if they know that they did I wrong. For me I always forgive the one who know that they are wrong rather the one who still doing the wrong when they know it. So, don't blame yourself for anything. As MJ said this is the first time you being someone mother. There no tutorial of how to be a good mom cause it depend on each family relationship. You also experience having MJ for the first time, you raise him for the first time, you carry him inside your womb for the first time, and you have been loving someone so much for the first time. We never know if we did right or wrong if we don't every try it. So just take a risk and see what happening. I'm glad you finally understand him" Jinjin said while smiling back at MJ mother. His mother then said back "Thank you so much for forgiving me for all the shit I done. I will take this mistake and will not let this thing happen again in the future" MJ mom said while walking ahead MJ and hugging him. MJ hugging his mother back, this is probably the first time that he feel the real feeling of hugging. Knowing that just a single hug from someone who meant a lot to you can make your darkest day become visible. Reliability and relationship between them enhancing cause they experience and learn about each other. MJ mom open her arm and called Jinjin to come along. Jinjin didn't hesitate that so he walk slowly and join the hug. These beautiful picture might be the most memorable moment for both MJ and his mom. MJ feel more loved and also feeling relief that his dream can possible come true in the future.

At shopping mall,

Sanha walking with Rocky to the restaurant they decide to have a meal there. There a lot of people lining up and it gonna take a long time for them to get inside. They further discuss if they would like to change the restaurant and looking for some new one around here. "There a lot of people waiting. It might make us starving even more. Do you want to change to other restaurant instead? I'm fine with that if you here by my side" Rocky said while turning his face and concentrate to Sanha decision. "Why don't you choose then? I'm fine either I'm quite easy going on food and some stuff like this. So either way is fine for me" Sanha reply while smiling back at his beloved senior. "I told you to pick, not me. Why you asking about my opinion? I leave it on too. What do you want to eat today, let start from that" Rocky said back and hope this time they can decide which way they will go. "I'm not interested in eating anything in particular today. Anything is acceptable" Sanha then reply while still smiling back at Rocky. They keep saying this kind of conversation all over again to find the one who can pick the restaurant for them to go and have a meal, but it seem like to choosing a restaurant is not a big deal to only some friend but for lover. Rocky trying to favored Sanha and let him pick what he want to, but there mind sync so Sanha also expected to let Rocky choose the restaurant also. There feeling link to one another that why they also thinking of each other and care only just a small detail, in order to make sure that another one feeling comfortable when staying together.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.