🍰 🎀 𝒴🏵𝓊 𝒜𝓇𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓈🌺𝓃 🎀 🍰

In the conference room where Moonbin and Eunwoo and also all the student were talking and have such a wonderful conversation suddenly one man entering the room with his serious face. "Nearly the end of the semester guys, you need to do a huge project before you graduate in our program and continue living your life. So you guys need to find a group with three people and decide on a topic relate to nowadays issue. Either topic is fine but I prohibit the violence topic okay. You guys should finding your group and sending the name of the member in your group at the end of the class. So let first start the topic today" Professor said and continue teaching on his lecture. Moonbin decided to ask Eunwoo if Rocky can join cause this is a study hall where everyone need to take this subject, and Eunwoo didn't rejected anything. So three of them were decide to group together and picking a topic for this project. "Ohh, before I forget. This is the way you going to do your final project. First finding your topic of interested except violence issue. Second prepared a debate statement and also the reason while you supporting that statement. Third is the time for question and answer, if you are all able to answering the question from the floor then you get a point on that. Give me the topic at the end of the class along with your team members. Lastly, question for the audience is very important. The audience which mean you guys that are waiting for your turn or already present have to ask the presenter some question for participation score. Are everyone clear on that?" Professor said and wait for the student to reply. "Clear, professor" all student shout it out loud. Moonbin, Rocky and Eunwoo were decided to do a topic about same gender relationship which they actually living a life with it. So they can change other people attitude throughout this presentation. They were spending a day and a night in Eunwoo house focusing on this huge project. While Sanha keep on taking care of his boyfriend, Rocky. While still busying and don't have enough time to taking care of himself. Rocky slept in Eunwoo house sometime cause the work has been proceed to the late night so it better for Rocky to stay here due to all the bad thing that can happen during the night time. Rocky sleeping with Sanha at Sanha's room and this routine has been run for a few weeks until the presenting day nearly come. "Hey I have a new email from professor. He said that our debate day is gonna be on a live broadcast" Eunwoo said while still getting a goosebumps and sweating a lot. Moonbin and Rocky are even more surprise and trying so hard to make and contain the main point for this topics.

Presenting day,

All of the student were presenting and not long enough, Eunwoo team is about to get a turn. They were both nervous and embarrassed at the same time, but they promise to each other that whatever happen trying to do what it right at that time don't care about what they have been prepared. Eunwoo slowly walking to the podium follow by Moonbin and Rocky while Sanha sitting as the audience. MJ and Jinjin also come and join this event also. They sitting beside Sanha in the front seat. Eunwoo opening the floor with the statement he has been prepared "Same gender relationship appeared to be an illegal without the rule assign" he finally state his statement while continue to supporting his idea "Nowadays people always think that living a life outside what has been design is wrong and unacceptable but who know thinking outside of the box or where you used to stand can cause such a big change in your life. In new generation, most people know and accept this kind of relationship but for older people they feel that it inappropriate and hard to believe that same gender can actually finding a true love story" Eunwoo said while handing the microphone to Moonbin. Moonbin then further said "The reason that older people think like that is not wrong it just depend on the way one has been told from their family. How their parent shape this kind of thought to their child and how they think toward the same gender relationship. The gap between the age is huge and that the think that cause such different and make us don't understanding each other" Moonbin further handling the microphone to Rocky. He then further describe the word love is more detail "So all of this problem is scope by how people understanding the word love. Different person have different understanding and we cannot blaming them for anything cause that the right for them to think like that. For me, the word love is not about to be right or appropriate. The word love is not defined as we need to attractive to the opposite gender, no one ever defining that. Our love life is not like a magnet like when they exposing to the same charge they are repelling each other. We not pushing each other away because we are in the same gender. I'm not going to talk about the chemistry thing here but just want to state that sometime thing doesn't play by the rules" Rocky said while handling the microphone back to Eunwoo. He then receive the microphone and conclude the point of this debate topics "It might sound weird that we coming up and talking about same gender relationship, but we want to be another voice to say that don't judge other people too quickly, even if their love is totally wrong in your eyes but it doesn't mean that they cannot find a true love story and get marry. If you really love someone so much you will never ever have a question or thinking back if this is wrong, cause you will be able to walk and face everything with the one you love. Our life can also compare with a guitar, if the string is too tight the voice is not coming out smoothly, and in the other way around is that if the string is too loose it might not produce anything good quality sound. We learn to holding our hands not too tight and not to loose, this means that we don't push it so hard on our life. We need to be flexible sometime when the situation is force us to be. So to conclude our debating today, don't think other people love life is bad because it different from what you think. If might be better and even the best for them to love someone like that. Love story is a meaningful story and we shouldn't judge it because you don't know them yet. Love is giving and caring the one we love without any circumstance. Love is freedom. Thank you" Eunwoo end it beautifully. All the hands were clapping and the question form the floor is started "How do you feel to be exclude out of other people because of your abnormal in sex?" One man in the audience state a violence question.

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.