🌠 🎀 𝒞𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓎💍𝓊 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒 🎀 🌠

Dear readers, for this episode and next episode please listening to the music I provided for your better mood. Thank you so much and enjoy the story.

Rocky and Sanha walking out of the conference room and heading to the car park where Rocky car is settle there. Rocky sitting at the driver seat while Sanha sitting at the front passenger seat aside him. Both of them decided to spend this whole night together in the cinema. So Rocky drove the car to the luxurious mall which situated a several mile away. When they reach the cinema they were discuss of what movies they wanna watch. The love and romance theme kind of type were the one they prefer to watch together. They reserved seats at the center which give the best view of the monitor to their eyes. "Ohh, here is our seat. Do you want to sit on the left or on the right then" Sanha asking while turning his head toward Rocky. "Anywhere is find, as long as I can side next to you" Rocky said while smiling back at Sanha. Sanha become fluttering and kind of don't know how to behave next "Umm, may be. I'm sitting here then. So.. you can... um... getting in easily" Sanha said a sentence in a fragment ordered. Rocky then laugh and said "Are you fluttered? I just have said the truth" he said while patting Sanha head. "Stop it. Can't you see there so many people here?" Sanha said while lowering his head a little bit to not make anyone looking at him with the envy eyes. "You don't have to be shy here. There literally no one presenting here" Rocky said and trying to point to him. Sanha then standing up and see that there no one here and the movie is going to start in a few minutes. "Why are there no such people here? It can't be right" Sanha said while still confusing. "Don't frowning your eyes brow like that. It not the way I usually see you" Rocky said while using his finger gently massage the frowning area until it become normal. "What are you doing? It in public" Sanha feel more embarrassed so he doing some action that cause a scratch at Rocky right hand. "Ouchhh! It hurt. What are you doing?" Rocky said while looking at his scratch which showing some small wound with bleeding inside. Sanha then feeling so guilty that his shy action cause his boyfriend to be hurt "I'm so so sorry. Can I take a look? I have a bandage, may be it can help to covering your wound" Sanha said while blowing Rocky wound to help reducing some pain, while bringing out his bandage from his front pocket bag. While Sanha still concentrating in doing some bandage and medical thing, Rocky then thinking of a chance and kissing Sanha cheeks when he coming too close. Sanha then pressing it hard on Rocky wound until he screaming it out "Ouchh, it hurt" he scream in pain. Sanha put his hands covering Rocky mouth as he screaming to loud and might disturbing other people. Rocky then can't stop doing some loving action, he kiss softly on Sanha palm until Sanha bringing his hand out "Can't you just not be so in love right now?" Sanha said while getting angry. Rocky then said "I just want to show my love to you, but..." He said while doing guilty face. "But what..." Sanha said further. "But you are still young, I don't want to doing all the kissing and making love kind of like that with you" Rocky said while looking at Sanha in the eyes. "Do you not love me enough to do all this? Are you quitting on me just right now?" Sanha said while still in angry motion. "That doesn't mean what I don't want to do that kind of thing to you. It because you are quite young. I want you to become older so I can be sure that I can actually done this thing with you. It doesn't mean I'm giving up on you. That will be never" He said while strengthen his voice. Sanha then understand that why Rocky has never show a real love expression to him. This is because of, he just want to give him an honor and some respect that when Sanha ready he will take a chance to do it, but for him sex is not everything and it is not the thing to make love flow. It the way to show how we loving each other but for Sanha is might be too soon for him to doing all of this. Sanha then reply "Thank you for such an honor you give me. I just want to tell you something. I don't mind about my age or other thing even my brother. This is my life. I do whatever my heart want to do and I want you to do what you heart wishes to do as well" Sanha said with understanding and thankful expression. "Then can we do it now" Rocky said while begin to tending himself toward Sanha seat. "Are you crazy? There so many people here" Sanha said while looking a little bit shy. Rocky then further said "There no one here. I'm booking it privately for you" Rocky said while raising his eyes brow to show that he is already prepared for a moment to happen. "How dare you setting all this up again. Are you a detective?" Sanha said while raising his fist about to hit Rocky really hard but rocky said to stop him "Ahhh, you already make me a single wound. You don't want to hurt me again don't you?" Rocky said while catching Sanha fist at the right of time. Sanha then said "I'll let it go this time" he said while lowering his fist down. They were both bending themselves toward each other. Reducing the gap inches by inches until their body touching each other. Their lips were close enough to make an innocent kiss hiding the truth love expression they have for each other. They were all making love as innocent as it should be, wish this love can be more advanced and they can all showing each other another level of love expression. "Wait, before it all end, what do we want to call for each other?" Sanha asked confusingly. Rocky then said "It doesn't matter what you gonna call me, because...." Rocky didn't finish the sentence yet. Sanha then continue "Because..." he waiting for the word. Rocky then said "Because, I will call you mine"

"I know how hard it gonna be to acting so strong in front of the one you love, but from now on. I will treasure all the bad thing beside you" Rocky said

 I will treasure all the bad thing beside you" Rocky said

This is my first boy love story. Wish you guys all will enjoys. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to let me know. See you next episode.