Chapter 24

Another day arrived as Y/N rolled off her bed lazily and headed to her shower which she found quite relaxing as her bruises had started to fade . She felt an exciting energy rush through her at the thought that Taehyung was back again . She stepped out of her bathroom and went towards her closet to pick out a full sleeved casual outfit since she didn't feel like doing much , which she actually had been trying to do the past couple of days to hide all her bruises and cut marks on her body . 

Y/n's outfit

I went downstairs to have cereals and fruits for breakfast , I noticed that my phone went off quite a lot at once so i considered checking my phone once before I sat to have a peaceful breakfast

I went downstairs to have cereals and fruits for breakfast , I noticed that my phone went off quite a lot at once so i considered checking my phone once before I sat to have a peaceful breakfast .
A smile crept on my face on it's own as I saw the name of the person who texted me .

From :
             --->   HaNdSoMe KiM 😘

HaNdSoMe KiM 😘 : Hey Beautiful .

                     You : Hi , good morning . How was your flight ? You should rest today :(

HaNdSoMe KiM 😘 : It was fine . I'm still a bit jetlagged . I didn't really get much sleep in the flight , babies are quite noisy 😓😭 .
                               You : Still cute tho 🤷🏻‍♀️😤 .

HaNdSoMe KiM 😘 : Yes yes  😶 .

                             You : K then I don't really have enough time to have my breakfast . I'll c u at class ?

HaNdSoMe KiM 😘 : YOUR LIFE SAVER IS TO THE RESCUE 🏃🏻‍♂️🧞‍♂️ . I'm downstairs 😚 . Have something quick and come I'll wait for you to finish .

                      You : NOT FAIR you should've told me in ADVANCE ,  I don't want to keep you waiting 🙄 .

HaNdSoMe KiM 😘 : Ain't going anywhere without you Babygirl 😉 .

I ran to take a sneak peek .... Taehyung was actually there infront of the house with his phone in one hand and other in his pocket . As he saw the curtains shift slightly he looked over to see me peeking . He smiled and waved . I took a minute to capture his beauty but was brought back because of the vibration in my phone .

HaNdSoMe KiM 😘 : I know I'm handsome 😎😉 .

I smiled at the message and went to grab a fruit and my bag and closed the door .
I had actually missed Taehyung very much I realized when I ran to hug him tightly  . He was taken aback for a moment but hugged back . We pulled apart and stared at each other taking in each others beauty to fill in the time of days we hadn't seen each other .