Chapter 25

Y/N went downstairs slowly while holding the railings for support to see what Taehyung was doing . He was staring at Y/N .

Y/N (clearing my throat and looking here and there) : Somebody is lost in my beauty.
Taehyung:

Taehyung : Why are you here that too standing ? I told you to call me upstairs

Taehyung : Why are you here that too standing ? I told you to call me upstairs . Are you able to walk now ?
Y/n : ayyy calm down . Yeah I am fine . Somebody takes good care of me .
(Taehyung was blushing).
Y/N : I see somebody is blushing.

I ran to the hall while limping with Taehyung  chasing me from behind .  We went to the hall . He pulled my wrist and made me fall on the couch as he fell above me but held support on his hands . Our faces were just a few centimetres away . He was leaning in with his eyes closed but ...

Y/N : Kim and Khloe you are here .

Taehyung suddenly jumped of the couch and stood straight . Y/N started laughing really hard .
Taehyung : Aishh you are such a naughty girl .
Y/N : I'm hungry , what did you prepare ?

Taehyung went to the kitchen and showed the bread toast that he prepared .

Y/n : wow

Y/n : wow . That looks so cute .
Taehyung : here taste .
Y/n : wow it's amazing . It looks simple but tastes really nice .
Taehyung : ok eat these . Then we will pack your bag and leave to my house .

I ate my snack and went to pack my bag . Taehyung helped me in packing . Then we went to our next destination .
Time Skips....We reached . Y/n was happy to see everyone again .

⤷At BTS's mansion :
Y/n : SURPRISE OPPA !!!!
J hope : wow Y/N it's you . How come suddenly you are here ?
Y/n : Taehyung wanted me to stay over till our dance competition . If that's okay with y'all ?
Taehyung (from behind) : no she means forever .
Y/n hits on his stomach with her elbow and gives a death glare .
Jin : Y/N you can stay here for however long you want . We love your company , come here taste this dish and tell me how it is .
Y/n : yummy Mr.chef .
Jin : Ah (shocked)(everyone started laughing) okay I'll serve some snacks on table Hoeseok go and call everyone .
J hope : okay (everyone comes down even Jungkook came down ).

Y/n sat in between Suga and Jin with Jungkook beside him . V and Jimin were sitting next to J hope and Namjoon on  the opposite side facing us .

Jk Jin Y/n Suga
================
Jhope Jimin Tae RM

Jungkook was hiding his injured hand . Y/N noticed it but kept silent . Everyone were talking normally and laughing . After having snacks everyone went to their room .

Y/N took the first aid box and went to Jungkook's room . Y/N knocks the door . 'Come in' was heard from inside the room . As I went in I saw  Jungkook sitting on his bed facing the other side . I went and sat beside him.
Y/n : Why did you hit yourself ?
Jungkook : Y/n ? Why are you here ? Get out of my room .
Y/n : calm down . How many times are gonna throw me out of your room . Huh ?
Jungkook looks on the floor .
Y/n : now answer me . Why did you hurt yourself ?

Y/n saw there was lot of blood stains on the bed and dried blood drops on floor .

Y/n : Jungkook ? The rooms such a mess . Why is there so much blood on the floor and bed ? Didn't you apply medicine on your wounds ?
Jungkook : it's nothing. I'll clean it later . You go to your ro.......
Y/n closed his mouth with her hand.
Y/n : give your mouth a little rest will you .

I took Jungkook's hand and applied medicine and bandaged it . Jungkook was staring Y/N with tears of love and concern filled in his eyes .

Jungkook (in mind ): You are so nice , kind , caring , loving to me . The reason I hurt myself is because you go either close to Jimin or Taehyung and you know I get so jealous and angry when I see you with them and the reason for jealousy is cause ... I Love You Y/n .
Y/n : hm good . I am done . You have bled a lot so tommorow we will go to doctor for your check up and I'll clean your room . And remember you can talk to me about anything . Don't worry I won't judge you or spill your secrets to others .
Y/n was about to leave but Jungkook holds her wrist and says ...
Jungkook : Thanks .

Y/n goes and get a cloth to wipe the blood on the floor and changes the bedsheet and blanket .
Jungkook goes lays down on the bed and falls asleep .