The Day It All Began

The first day I saw Kaifar, he was praying. Right outside in his garden which was visible through my bedroom window.

         He didn't pause once or get distracted when praying seeing as there were two other guys that were fooling around and laughing in the garden. He didn't loose concentration not even once.

      It was fascinating, the practiced movements, I had seen it before but only on television.

      When he was done, he took off his cap and rolled up his mat, I kept on watching him, while he spoke to the two boys there.

      You know the feeling you get when someone's watching you? Well I guess he felt it, because he turned around and stared right at me.

     I was embarrassed to have been caught staring, but not that embarrassed to turn away though.

    And Kaifar? He simply winked at me, those flirty suggestive winks, my embarrassment gave way to anger.

      How dare he,and my response still makes me cringe, I stuck my tongue out like a child, really mature of me I know.

      That just made Kaifar laugh and got me all angry again. No one got under my skin that easily and a he was doing it so effortlessly. This won't do.

         I decided that he was going to get a piece of my mind then, so I tried to open my window but I couldn't figure out how to.

       From the other side of the fence he could clearly see my frustration which was amusing to him.

       Leaning on his fence with his arms folded like he had all the time in the world to watch me. It was driving me mad how calm he was at that moment.

       Giving up I flipped him the bird, he blew me a kiss, how I wished that I could punch his face, to be honest he has a nice face... more than nice but I was never going to admit that.

        Still laughing, he waved at me before he turned around and walked in.
    I decided I hated him then.