11

In the weeks that passed I and Kaifar strictly avoided ourselves... Alright I did the avoiding, he kept on with the snarky comments and stuff, he didn't continue with the pranks though, and I was grateful for that.

Kamir or rather Kam, has insisted on sitting with me during lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays though, he says he finds me intriguing or something even Karim has began to acknowledged me, saying hi to me as we pass, I'm sure its because Kam told them he saw me crying the other day though.

"You still believe boys give cooties or what?" Jonas asks as I sidestep him before he could wrap his arm around me.

"Nope, but you're splattered in paint." I say and he scoffs "So are you smarty-pants." He says and I raise a brow, "My apron only." I say and he rolls he's eyes.

"Seriously though May, why don't you let the guys make contact with you?" Bev asks and I poke Jonas "See, I can make contact with the guys." I say and Jonas snickers before wrapping his arms around me and I feel my body stiffen..."May?" Jonas calls and I grind my teeth squirming as the fear rush in.

"Look there's Mei." Alison says and I feel Jonas hold break "Its alright." She whispers in my ears as she places my head on her shoulder and rakes her hand through my hair.

"Jonas is not him." She whispers and I breath in and out slowly. "Do you think Mei noticed me?" Jonas asks turning to stare at me and he raises a brow, "I'm alright.." I say the same time Alison says it too.

"Well? Do you think Mei did?" He asks again and I smile "Yeah he did." I say and he grins.
"Mei may have noticed you, but, you've got to talk to Mei, sweetie." Beverly says and he frowns "Someday I will." He says and I smile "Sureee." I drawl out and we all laugh.

"Jonas, you and Bev are on lunch duty, go forth and bring our meal." Alison says as we walk into the cafeteria and Jonas roll his eyes as Bev drags him off.

"You have haphephobia...the fear of being touched, except this time its towards the males." Alison says the moment we sit down and I raise my brow.

"Say what now?" I ask laughingly and she shakes her head "Don't." She says and I purse my lips... "Fine..its not severe though I can still touch them and they can too..." I say and she scoffs "You know you're lying..." She begins but we're cut off by a loud scream coming from the hallway and everyone rushes there.

"C'mon let's go." Alison says pulling me along as I roll my eyes I wonder what's going on now..

Sooo its pretty short but ists something... Remember to vote, comment and share... If you don't want to comment just hit the tiny star instead:)