16

He was moving closer to me and I swallowed willing myself not to move an inch. "Run now my little Mayflower, maybe you might actually manage to outrun me today." He says and I look behind him to stare at Maddie who shakes his head softly as he tries to move.

"Go on May, run." He says and I shake my head "Did you say something?" He jeers and I force my mouth to open. "Yes." I say and he grins "And what was that Mayflower?" He asks and I stare at Maddie who nods slowly.

"I said NO." I say and he turns to Maddie "She said no. Wittle May said no." He mocks before hitting him and I watch Maddie crumple to the ground.

"Run!" He shouts this time but I remain rooted to the spot. "No. I won't feed whatever disease that's festering in your sick mind." I say louder this time and once again he hits Maddie.

"Run!!" He yells and I stared at Maddie who's bruised and bleeding and this time as usual he shakes his head "No." I say crying now.

The moment the words leave my mouth Maddie's bracing himself for the hit as he picks up his chain and wraps it around his knuckles.

"I don't want to hurt you Mayflower." He says caressing my face softly "Run. Please." He says, he's voice barely above a whisper.

"Please no.." I say pleading "Please no.." I say crying out as his face darkens "No..please.." I say but the hit still comes, "No!! Please!!" I cry out as I fall to the ground..... "Please!! Noo!!" I scream out.

"May!! May wake up!!" someone shakes me roughly and I open my eyes to see him "Maddie?" I call as I see his features blur "Is he gone now?" I ask and he frowns "May it's me." He says and I frown as the face comes into focus and instead of Maddie I see Kamir and I move away from his embrace and wrap my arms around me rocking myself back and forth studying the rug underneath me and then it hits me.

"This is not my room." I say and he nods "Yeah its mine." He says and I nod "How'd I get here?" I ask and he shrugs "I brought you here, you were outside the pouring rain crying, wasn't easy but I managed it and you slept off." He explains.

"Does that mean you changed my clothes too? I ask and he shakes his head no, "Miriam did that." He says and I nod, running the name through my mind to try and figure our who that is and he chuckles.

"Miriam is my older sister, said you fought her in every step of the way in changing your clothes." He says and I frown "I should apologize to her then." I say and he frowns, "I was joking May." He says and I nod.

"You'll no doubt want an explanation." I say and he shrugs "If that isn't too much to ask." He says and I shake my head, "I'm sorry but it's going to be too much to ask." I say and he nods getting up walking to the door.

"Aren't you coming? You're probably hungry by now." He says and as if it understood my stomach rumbles and he laughs. "Let's get food into you." He says and I follow him sighing in relief.

A/N
Pretty short, I know..
Please vote, comment and share too:)
❤❤Aria