8

I was sitting by my window drawing when Kaifar walked past the street, he was laughing with his brothers who were gesticulating wildly.

      Remind me why we hate him again? the lady in my head asked and I tried to remind myself why.

    I met him on Friday, we only saw ourselves through our windows but I decided to dislike him "Why?" She asks and I frown. 

      He winked at me..I think "And?" she questions, he's a huge flirt, so what? that's not our business.. what else?

     He came into my room, waltzed in like he owned the place, admittedly that was annoying, but he was nice.. Yeah he was, till he switched up and became insulting....also true, what else?

         Then  there was the annoying nickname...true, that didn't sit well with me too..but what else, because it seems like you only fear the memories he reminds us of.

      Maybe,but I don't think that's it... then what is it?..His behavior? the air of pride around him? The way he suddenly changed his attitude and the fact that he threatened me." I say and there's silence for a while in my head before she speaks.

      So is the hatred called for?

Heeyy!!
What do you all think of this really really short chapter?
And the question asked at the end of it too? I'll love to hear your answers.
So comment, vote, and share!!!
Xoxo.
Aria