7

I was wringing out my hair so it'll dry faster, when I heard the door slam open before I heard it shut again.

      Quickly checking if the stall that I was in was locked seeing as I was only in a towel, and try to be quiet while hoping that whoever walked in would leave quickly when I hear it.

    Whoever came in hear was moaning loudly, this can't be happening I think and mini May shrug maybe she's hurt?" I think again and this time mini May scoff they're making out and you know it. She says and I suppress a groan as another moan fill the bathroom.

      At least I know that here's a hot spot for making out.. I think as they let out another moan and I roll my eyes, something tells me that the guy has a girlfriend and the girl he's with is his girlfriend's friend.

     And we care because? the tiny lady in my head asks flipping through the book of excuses she was currently reading.

     "You have such defined abs.. " the girl purrs out and I scoff lightly "Do you like them baby?" a familiar voice asks and mini may drops her book.

   We know the owner of that voice..she says and I agree but where? Grabbing a new file from my memories we begin to search for the owner of the voice.

    "Does this mean I'm your Queen now Kaifar?" the girl asks and mini me gasp in my head.
That cheater!! I know we're right to hate him. She fumes and I raise a brow, you're angry about this because? I ask and she folds her arms I'm not angry, just..whatever. She says before walking off.

      "No. This doesn't mean anything." Kaifar answers jerk I think pitying the girl till I hear her reply "Alright that's fine by me." She says through moans and I feel like slapping her.

     Finger combing my hair through the moans, I'm brainstorming for excuses to give to Kamir and Alison when there's a loud clank that pierces through the moans and my mind and I stare down to find my hair pin on the floor shit...now you've done it...

       "Shhh someone's here." Kaifar says and I hold my breath "Forget whoever's here, you can deal with it later." She says "Stop it Anna. You should go now." He says and I let out a soft sigh we were going to come out anyway.. I think.

     "Will you call me?" She asks desperados..I think waiting for his answer "If I feel like." He says and I hear some shuffling before the door opens and closes again.

       "Hey you in there, get dressed quickly and come out." He says and just as I'm about to deliver a reply about not having clothes my clothes hanging in front of me and I grab it before beginning to throw them on.

       "A thank you would've been nice don't you think?" He says and I scoff pulling on my pantyhose before making sure everything in my dressing was in place. Satisfied I walk out.

        "I should've known you were the one." Kaifar says the moment he sees me and I raise a brow not replying him before moving towards him.