第一話 | 別世界

"Kiki! Wanna go on this job with me~?" Hanako sang, grinning while waving a job flyer in front of her partner's face.

"What's the reward?" Kiki replied mischievously.

"700."

That answer was enough to convince the exceed. 700,000 jewel?! With that much they would be able to buy as many weapons and supplies (food) as they wanted to!

"I'm in."

"Mira!!!" The white haired woman turned whilst drying a cup, a perplexed look on her face.

"Can we take this job??" Hanako asked eagerly, Kiki beside her. Mira smiled at this.

"I don't see why not. Are just the two of you going? No team Natsu?"

"Nah, it would be more of a pain to split the reward that way. Me and Kiki are going as a duo!"

Mira nodded, stamping the request.

"You're all good to go now. You guys be careful!" Mira yelled, waving as the two walked away.

"Hm? Hanako? Where are you goin'?" Natsu asked, just walking back into the guild, probably to get Lucy up.

"A job."

Natsu's eyes gradually widened, twitching at the same time.

"WHAT?!!? WITHOUT ME?!"

"What's going on Natsu? It's too early for this..." Lucy yawned, rubbing her eyes as she groggily came up behind the salmon haired dragon slayer.

"Hanako's about to go on a job without us!!" He whined, pointing an accusing finger at the girl.

"Huh? What's so wrong with that?"

Natsu gasped.

"What's wrong is that she's going without us!!"

"Aye!" Happy agreed, munching on a fish.

"Oh boy..." she sighed.

"What's this about going on a job?" Gray asked, stalking up to the group half naked.

"Put on some clothes!!!" Lucy shouted.

"Well we were just trying to leave for a job but Natsu stopped us," Kiki huffed.

Gray suddenly looked offended.

"And you didn't offer me?!"

Hanako sweat-dropped.

"Kiki and I need the cash. It'd be a hassle with more people."

"Whatcha gonna use that cash for, pipsqueak? A sparkly baton?" Gajeel decided to approach the group.

Hanako grew a tick mark.

"No, for supplies!! Where'd you even get 'sparkly baton'?!?! And I'm not a pipsqueak, I'm almost as tall as Erza!!" (sorry shorty gang, I needed Hanako to be taller in this fic. But don't worry because I'm part of the shorty gang in real life, so 😔✌️)

"Still a pipsqueak in my eyes," he nodded, not changing his mind.

'Isn't that supposed to be Levy or Wendy?' She thought.

"What's all the commotion over here?"

"Yeah, it was getting pretty loud..."

"You should learn to keep it down."

Erza, Wendy, and Carla all joined the 'let's keep Hanako here for as long as we can' group.

"Hana over here is trying to go on a job without us!!!" Natsu shouted.