第五十八話 | 準備

It was Saturday, meaning Katsuki and Shouto didn't have to go to their provisional class. That meant everyone was able to work on the performance, including Hanako, who was working on her own performance.

After receiving news that she had a brother, she tried to ignore it and instead focus on the task at hand. Currently, she was inside planning.

Meanwhile, with the dance team, Izuku was being scolded by Mina when he spotted Mirio behind a bush.

"Oh hey Togata!" Izuku waved.

Mirio frowned before continuing with his gag, sticking his butt out from the bush and wiggling it just as Eri appeared.

"Eri!!"

"Hey guys, I brought a peach for ya!"

At that moment Hanako walked out of the dorm, having smelled Eri, Mirio and Aizawa on the premise.

"Eri!" She shouted.

Everyone ran up to the small girl, who greeted them.

"Hi Deku, Hana."

"Wait, don't tell me you've got a secret kid!" Ojiro exclaimed towards Aizawa, who stood behind Mirio.

"That dress looks great on you!" Tsu complimented.

"You are precious!!" Ochaco added.

"Midoriya, Miyazaki, we finally got permission from the principal. In order to avoid any additional stress we're letting Eri explore the campus before the festival," said Aizawa.

"Well hello! You must be Eri from the work study. It's very nice to meet you, I'm Iida!"

"Mineta, hey there, man you're gonna be a looker, aren't ya?"

Hanako frowned, sending a deadly glare towards to small boy who cowered in fear.

Eri stepped behind Mirio, looking shy.

"Oh, right, she's kind of shy," Mirio spoke.

"That's perfectly okay!" Iida reassured.

"Let's start the tour! I wanna show her as much of the school as I can so she knows what we do here. You wanna come too you guys?" Mirio asked Izuku and Hanako.

"Yes!" The two replied eagerly.

"Dance team! New idea!!" Came Kirishima's voice. "It's Eri! Oh wait, we were never actually introduced, were we?"

"Okay crew, why don't we grab a little break?" Mina suggested. "It's tea time!"

----

"It may be a weekend day, but since the students live here in the dorms, there are still a ton of people running around campus helping to prepare for the festival," Mirio explained.

"Hey, it's Togata!" A student called.

"Woah, who's that?! Don't tell me your temporary leave from school was because you have a kid now?!" The student beside him screeched.

Mirio only smiled in response.

"Dude you gotta say something, now I feel like it's for real!"

"All jokes aside, here. Class 1 is putting on an awesome lecture, so make sure you check it out. You too guys," the other student handed the three flyers.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world."

"This is a really nice flyer," Izuku complimented.

After that ordeal, the four walked outside, admiring everyones hard work.