第二十一話 | トレーニング

"I AM HERE! HOPE YOU'RE READY TO RETURN TO OUR LESSONS! TODAY IT'S HERO BASIC TRAINING. FEELS LIKE I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A WHILE, WELCOME BACK! NOW THEN, LISTEN CAREFULLY FOR WHAT'S IN STORE. WE'RE GOING TO BE CONDUCTING A LITTLE RACE! TAKE EVERYTHING YOU'VE LEARNED FROM YOUR INTERNSHIPS AND APPLY IT TO THIS RESCUE TRAINING!"

At this, Iida's hand shot up.

"If it's rescue training, then shouldn't we be at the USJ instead?" He questioned.

"AH, THAT FACILITY SPECIALIZES IN DISASTERS! AS I SAID EARLIER THIS IS A RACE! SO, PREPARE! YOU'RE ABOUT TO STEP INTO FIELD GAMMA! INSIDE IS AN AREA FULL OF FACTORIES THAT FORM AN INTRICATE LABYRINTH, SO GOOD LUCK FINDING YOUR WAY AROUND! YOU'LL BE COMPETING IN GROUPS OF FIVE! EACH PERSON STARTS FROM A DIFFERENT LOCATION ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE MODEL CITY! I'LL SEND A DISTRESS SIGNAL, AND YOU DO WHAT YOU MUST TO RESCUE ME! WHOEVER FINDS ME FIRST WINS! BUT TRY TO KEEP THE PROPERTY DAMAGE TO A BARE MINIMUM PLEASE..." All Might explained, not so subtly pointing to the two most destructive students in the class.

'Sorry, guess old habits die hard...' Hanako thought with a sweat drop, now feeling just a tad guilty about all the damage she had caused.

On the other hand, Katsuki took offense.

"Why are you pointing at me?" He growled.

"Wait a minute!" Iida spoke up again, his hand raised.

"YES, YOUNG IIDA?"

"You said we would be put into groups of five, but we have an odd number of students in the class! What about the extra student?" He asked, chopping his hand in the air.

"I'M GLAD YOU POINTED THAT OUT! I WILL NOT BE THE ONLY PERSON YOU'LL BE TRYING TO RESCUE!" The number one hero announced.

"Huh, then who else will we be rescuing?" Ochaco wondered aloud.

All Might dramatically turned, pointing at the blue haired dragon slayer.

"YOUNG MIYAZAKI, IF YOU WOULD STEP UP, PLEASE!"

The girl blinked a few times in confusion before slowly walking up to him.

"NOT ONLY WILL YOU BE TRYING TO RESCUE ME, BUT YOUR CLASSMATE AS WELL!" He yelled, patting the girl's head.

Everyone let out a collective, dramatic "HUH?!"

Hanako only tilted her head in confusion.

"Not to be rude, but er, why me?" She asked.

All Might sweat-dropped, leaning down to whisper the answer.

"Well, I was going to set you up in a group, but then I realized you might be at an unfair advantage because of...well, you know. And plus, Bakugou's destructiveness is one thing, but..."

The girl sweat-dropped, sulking in the corner.

"It's not my fault I'm so destructive..." she groaned.

"ALL RIGHT, FIRST GROUP, GET TO YOUR PLACES!"

The first group consisted of Izuku, Ojiro, Iida, Mina, and Sero.

"IS EVERYONE READY?!" All Might called from his position at the center.

"BEGIN!"

Right off the bat, Sero pulled ahead using his tape, only to be passed by Izuku, taking everyone by surprise.

'With that new training of his, he's able to use his power for much longer with less drawbacks!' Hanako thought proudly, a soft smile on her face as she watched the smiling boy.