第三話 | 爆発少年

The next day, Inko declared she would take Hanako shopping for all she would need during her stay in this world.

"Wait, where's Izuku?" Hanako questioned as she had woken up late.

"Oh, he's at school," Inko replied.

"School? Sounds boring..."

"Actually...starting tomorrow you'll be attending with him."

"HUH?!"

"I know I know, it's 'boring', but you have to get an education here. Who knows, with all your battle experience you might just excel! Anyways, we should hurry if we want to make the train."

Hanako froze.

"Uh-oh," Kiki muttered from Hanako's arms.

"Did you just...say train?" She asked darkly.

"Yes, do you not have them back at home?"

"She has terrible motion sickness," Kiki deadpanned.

"I will not get on that deathtrap!!"

"Oh my! I'm sorry! I didn't know!" Inko apologized.

"Eh, it's fine, Hana's just a big baby. Besides, it's a dragon slayer thing," Kiki responded.

"Trains..." She spoke hatefully, plotting of a way to get rid of them once and for all.

"Well then, walking will be nice, won't it?" Inko changed the subject with a sweat drop, fearing for the safety of all trains.

"Oh, yes, walking! I love walking!" Hanako's attitude did a whole 180.

"Oh, that's right, Kiki, sorry to tell you this, but when you're out in public you should try to act as inanimate as possible. I don't think the world is quite ready for you yet..." Inko said, remembering how she fainted upon seeing the exceed.

"Aww man..."

The three then set off to a place called a 'mall'.

"This place is so big!!" Hanako exclaimed, curious as to what kinds of items they sold.

"Yes, a mall has all kinds of stores! Let's see, where should we go first..oh, school supplies! There's a store that sells all kinds of stationary! Izuku loves to get All Might themed stationary from there all the time!" Inko giggled.

"All Might?"

"W-what? I'm surprised Izuku didn't tell you!! All Might is the number one hero here. He's Izuku's idol."

"Oh! So he wants to be like him, right?"

"Yes."

Hanako smiled softly.

"Let's go there then."

After buying a lot of stationary for school, (bro stfu, stationary is lit rally the best and you can't convince me otherwise 😤) it was time to shop for clothes and the school uniform.

"Ohh! This would look so cute on you! Oh, but what about this one! No, I think I like this one more...Hanako, which one do you like??"

Oh boy, this reminded her of all the times the other girls at Fairy Tail would try and dress her up.

"Uhh...that one?" She pointed to a random outfit Inko held up.

"How about all of them instead?"

"Are you sure? I don't want to burden you with this."

"Nonsense! I've always wanted a little girl to spoil!"

Hanako's eyes widened slightly. A maternal figure...Erza had taken that spot in her life, but lets be real here, Erza was hella scary. But for Inko to go out of her way like this...it made Hanako feel happy.