第十話 | 悪役!結局戦うように見える!

"Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you," Aizawa explained the next morning.

"Sir! What kind of training is this?" Sero questioned.

Aizawa held up a card that read 'rescue'.

"Rescue. You'll be working with natural disasters. Shipwrecks, stuff like that."

Hanako nearly gagged at the word 'ship'.

"Disasters, huh? Sounds like we're in for a big workout..." Kaminari said.

"Totally!" Mina agreed.

"Real hero stuff, this is what separates the men from the boys! I'm shaking with excitement!"

"Finally I'll get to show off how good I am in water, ribbit."

"Guys, I'm not finished yet. What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes, but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet and they might limit your abilities. This training is at an off campus facility so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all, start getting ready," Aizawa instructed.

Hanako stayed in her seat, shivering. A bus? No way was she getting on it. Even if it meant her life, she wouldn't step foot on one of those death traps!

Taking a deep breath, Hanako stood up, ultimately deciding it didn't matter what she wore, so she would stay in her uniform. She also decided that no matter what, she was going to find a way to get where they were supposed to go without taking a bus.

----

"Deku, Hanako? Why aren't you guys wearing your costumes? Where are they?" Uraraka asked, approaching the two.

"You saw it after the combat training, it was kind of trashed. I'm still waiting on the support company to fix it up."

"It doesn't really matter what I wear, so I just decided to stay like this."

Suddenly, the sound of a whistle caught everyone's attention.

"Gather around class 1-A!! Using your student numbers form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently!" Iida instructed.

Everyone else got into lines while Hanako just stood there, whistling innocently to the side.

"Miyazaki, please get in line!"

"Sorry Iida, I don't do busses...or transportation in general..." she trailed off.

"What? But we need to load the bus!"

"I'll walk."

"You don't even know where we're going!"

"Then I'll run beside the bus, extra training."

Aizawa then came out.

"What's the hold up?" He asked.

"I ain't getting on that death trap," Hanako stated firmly, crossing her arms.

He sighed.

"Get on, or I'll force you."

"No way in hell, I'll die if I get on that thing!" She shouted, pointing an accusing finger at the bus.

"It's just a bus. It won't kill you. Now stop being dramatic and get on," Aizawa ordered, using his scarf to pull her on.

"NOOO!!!"

As soon as she stepped foot on the bus, she fell over, and it wasn't even moving yet. She clasped a hand over her mouth, trying to keep the contents of her stomach, in her stomach.