第六十二話 | ファリス

As November neared its end, the raid team got great news.

"Eri's coming to live at UA," said Aizawa as Nejire and Hanako did her hair.

"I thought it'd be forever till I saw her again!!" Izuku shouted.

"Hey," Kirishima greeted.

"I'm so glad you're here!" Ochaco exclaimed.

"Welcome home. You remind me of my little sister, you're cute like her!" Tsu complimented.

"Gee, thank you so much!" Eri thanked.

"How is this even possible?" Izuku asked.

"We couldn't make her stay at the hospital forever," Aizawa spoke, pointing outside where everyone then went. "From what we can tell, Eri was abandoned by her parents. We know the head of the Shie Hassaikai is her blood relative, but he's been in a coma for quite a while. She has nowhere else to go," he explained.

"That's not all. Mr. Aizawa may have mentioned this already. The docs figured out Eri's horn is where her quirk is released from," Mirio added.

"Yeah, he said it'd gotten smaller so she should be fine," said Kirishima.

"In truth, it had, but it's slowly starting to get bigger again," Mirio continued.

"Meaning, in order to contain her power-" Ochaco cut herself off.

"Exactly. So, that's why we're going to let her live here instead of putting her into the system. We'll set up a room for her in the teacher's dorm. Hopefully she'll be happy and we can help her find a way to harness her tremendous power. This is only our first step though. Clearly, it's a long road," Aizawa spoke.

"Sounds like it's gonna be a lot of work for you," Tsu commented.

Mirio then raised his hand, striking a pose. "That's where I come in! I'm on a temp leave from school right now and I'm super buddy-buddy with our little Eri so I'm helping out! I know you guys are majorly busy, but I'm hoping you'll stop by and say hi."

"Of course we will!" The first years replied.

"If Eri's quirk becomes usable and she learns how to control it, then I bet we'll have our invincible man back in no time," Tamaki input, putting a hand on Mirio's shoulders.

"Man that'd be awesome, right? Guess we'll see though," Mirio responded.

"Sorry to be asking for help already, but can you get her settled in?" Aizawa asked.

"Roger sir! We'll play some board games!"

"Do you mind if we join you?" Izuku wondered.

"I do, go back to the dorms. You have visitors. They'll be here soon," Aizawa instructed.

----

"Achoo!" Tokoyami sneezed.

"Uh-oh, I hope you're not sick!" Ochaco said.

"I'm quite well. My mucus membranes are merely doing their job," Tokoyami replied.

"Or someone's talking about you. Maybe you've got fans, like the ones who showed for Yaoyorozu at the concert," Kaminari suggested.

"Don't you make fun of them Kaminari! I'm lucky to have them," Momo scolded.

"Tokoyami's probably had fans for a while now. He did his work study with Hawks so I bet he's got some street cred," Ochaco spoke.

"No, likely not. Everything moved too fast there."

All of a sudden, a knock came on the front door.