第五十二話 | 無限100%

"That was unpleasant, but necessary. And I feel much better now," Overhaul spoke in his now transformed state.

'Take stock of the situation. Nighteye's over there protecting Eri and Togata. No sign of Mr. Aizawa, or the guy in the white hood. Hanako...wait, where is she?! No...I can't worry about her right now...even though every inch of my body is screaming to look for her, I have to push my personal feelings aside and hope that she's safe. Then there's Chisaki, who merged with that other guy and seems to have healed himself in the process,' Izuku thought to himself, trying to process the situation.

"Cleanliness is an obsession of mine. When someone contaminates me with their filth, I loose control. It's never gone quite this far before though. What an unfortunate turn for you, Lemillion. You chose to get involved with Eri, with me, and now your quirk is lost forever."

Both Nigheye and Izuku's eyes widened. Mirio's quirk...gone forever?

"If you'd only backed down sooner, you could've held on to your pathetic dreams, but instead you fought, refusing to give up even after your quirk was gone. And now thanks to your heroics, your friends will die along with you!!" Chisaki yelled, launching himself towards Nighteye, Mirio, and Eri.

Nighteye held the two close as Izuku shot off, using a spiky rock to impale Chisaki's hand. Chikaki used his quirk to make another spiky rock, attempting to impale Izuku who used his iron infused soles to block the attack.

"Power and speed, that's all you've got."

"Stand down Deku. I'll deal with him!" Nighteye called, throwing one of his seals at Chisaki.

"Will you now?"

Nighteye threw two more seals which Chisaki dodged.

"You look out for Lemillion and Eri!!" Nighteye ordered.

"Understood sir!"

"What happened to Eraserhead and Titania?! Did your lackeys take them somewhere?!"

"I'm interested in heroes who can erase quirks, so he's been shown to the vip room! As for the girl, a partner of mine has volunteered to take care of her!"

"You destroy people's quirks so cavalierly, but when the tables are turned it frightens you. If Lemillion's quirk is lost forever, does that mean you've perfected the bullets and used one on him?! You deployed your prized weapon instead of sneaking it off to safety. Were you that frightened of my protege?!"

Chisaki clawed at Nighteye, only for him to jump in between his hands, his foresight activated. Nighteye continued to dodge, predicting Chisaki's every move.

"Lemillion, Eri, how badly are you injured?? Do you think you can walk?" Izuku questioned worriedly.

"Yeah...no problem...I'm fine..." Mirio answered shakily. "But I failed. You're sad again and it's my fault."

"C'mon let's go." 

Izuku kicked down a wall behind them, creating a pathway.

"I'm pretty sure this will lead us back. We need to get away from Chisaki!"

"No...that's enough..." Eri spoke up, crying. "I'm so sorry..."

Their attention was quickly brought back to Nighteye's fight, watching with horrified expressions as he was impaled by a spiky rock.

"Sir...NOOOOO!!!!!"

Izuku, enraged, charged in, kicking the ground up to use it as a shield as Chisaki used his quirk to send more deadly sharp rocks towards him.