IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ

[please don't skip this first part]

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't updated in a hot minute, tbh I haven't been very motivated to update this book, so updates might become sparse for a while. Don't worry, I don't plan on discontinuing this book, because idk about y'all but I literally hate it when people discontinue their stories, especially if I was really invested in it. Besides, I still have a lot planned so there's no way I would just stop. That said, this book might go on a small hiatus (not for too long hopefully) until I get my motivation back.

Also, something important for the future of this book, as of right now, I AM planning to write the heroes rising movie into this story, and it WILL affect the plot, so I'll just drop some links if you haven't already watched the movie ;)

dubbed: https://www1.cartooncrazy.net/watch/boku-no-hero-academia-the-movie-2-heroes-rising-episode-1-english-dubbed/

subbed: https://animevibe.wtf/ani/boku-no-hero-academia-the-movie-2-heroesrising/

Just to clarify, this is just what I have planned, and it might change in the future, as in, I may not end up doing the movie because tbh, I don't see that there's a whole lot Hanako can do in the story except for what I have planned especially for her which will be pretty much completely separate from when Deku and Bakugou fight Nine. (If you have any suggestions for how it could play out please don't hesitate to comment your ideas or pm me)

[okay, now you can skip this if you want]

The next thing I want to address is that, UM, THIS BOOK IS ALMOST AT 100K LIKE WHAT WE'RE ALREADY AT 93.5K READS BRO 😭😭😭 In my entire Wattpad career of 3 years, I never would have thought that one of my stories would, first of all, have this many chapters (as a Gemini I am REALLY bad at committing to one story), and this many votes, reads, and sweet comments. I really can't thank you all enough for the overwhelming support. 

Okay, I'm really sorry for what I'm about to do as I hate asking y'all for things but if you like this story then do feel free to check out my other books and/or follow me. Also I'm currently in the process of writing a hxh x bnha story. DON'T COME FOR ME IK I HAVE SO MANY BNHA STORIES BUT I'M LITERALLY OBSESSED AND I'M GOING THROUGH A HXH PHASE RN TOO 😫🤚

Kinda off topic but does anyone play genshin impact or unison league 😳👉👈  (if you do pls friend me 😳)

Anygay, to all the people who have stayed with me through this journey (all of you who came from the original book and read this far, as well as anyone who came from my Naruto story I made when I first joined Wattpad) I just want to take the time to sincerely thank you and to let you know that I really appreciate all that you've done for me. I've been struggling with depression ever since I was in elementary school, and just recently I hit an all time low, so Wattpad and writing were literally my only escapes. For a time all of you active commenters and voters (and readers ofc) were my will to live. Okay I Ain't tryna get emotional rn so Imma just stop right there lmao.

Anyways, just one final message to y'all 😌

🎤sawarasenai🥰kimi😸wa⛓shoujo👻na💅no?✨böKù🌸Wâ🧚ÿARiçHiñ🙈BįCChī😾ńO😩oSû👅Dà🎉YO💦

(you all thot I was gonna say I ain't never seen two pretty best friends, huh)